Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc (4423 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc by milform: 6:35pm On May 07, 2010
THE NIGERIAN ARMY DIRECT SHORT SERVICE (DSSC) AND SHORTH SERVICE COMMISION (SSC) IS ON TAKE THE OPPOTUNITY NOW AND BECOME A MILLITARY OFFICER TIME AS TIME LIMITED FOR CONTACT MAIL ME narmyform@yahoo.com or call 08030498770 OR IF YOU ARE AROUND LAGOS YOU CAN VISIT CBQ 27 FLAT 36 IKEJA CANTONMENT OR PTF 7 FLAT 1 ABAKPA BARRACK FOR THOSE IN ENUGU.
Re: The Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc by agoro2u: 6:54pm On May 07, 2010
Is it online reg or U are D reg officer?
Re: The Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc by Nobody: 10:02am On May 08, 2010
I wonder. Please stop playing on the naivety of graduates.This process is online.Those who say our graduates are unemployable may actually have their opinions laced with some truths.Can you imagine in this age of computers where almost all applications are done on-line, a graduate is still taken to the cleaners.One thing I have come to notice is that during periods when applications are sought for entrance into the armed forces, notices and posters spring up indicating several addresses especially quarters in the barracks where "these graduates" could go to fill their applications and "mumuly" they go as if the soldiers ,who I believe are not officers, will give them a placement in the armed forces.I was invited in 2007 for interview by the Army for interview but it fell through.Why?medicals.I have a navel which is above button size (If I had known this I would not have applied in the first place).Though there are so many in the armed forces who are not eligible to be there but dem sabi person.Though I felt very bad I was not selected but I remember the words of Bishop Oyedepo who said "That you have lost anything, God is the reason you have not lost everything".So for those applying, I wish you God's grace.Make friends if I will advice you, till today I still contact my friends who I made at the training and were successful, because this world is a small world.

For those who will want to apply here are what transpired during the interview in 2007 (if they still apply now)
1. After the online application, 15 names were selected for each state to go to NDA old site for interview (the criteria they used I don't know).
2. At Kaduna, you guys get you papers thoroughly screened.Your birth certificate must not be taken for granted as that struck so many out.They found out that some people at 6yrs were already in secondary school.Those who alter their ages will have to have strong reasons how they started school in their mothers' womb.
3. Medicals: Urine, blood, xray,eyesight,colour blindness,physical test(be ready to strip in front of a female doctor u guys and u girls the same to male doctors).
4. Written test(sometimes they do gmat but in 2007 they asked us to write why we wanted to join the army).
5. The almighty 3km race(so many have died trying to break stupid records.the race should actually last 16-18 minutes)
6. rope climbing,obstacles.
7. Finally, the face to face interview.One has to be very bold as the camo has a way of subduing even the bravest civilian.

Goodluck guys and girls.
Re: The Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc by milform: 2:34pm On May 08, 2010
ITS ONLINE BUT WE HELP PEOPLE PROCESS THEIR FORM AND ALSO GIVE THEM GUARD LINE ON HOW TO EXCEL DURING THE SCREENING IS NOT AS IF WE ARE DOING IT AT THE OFFICE.
Re: The Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc by milform: 3:06pm On May 08, 2010
WELL TO CLEAR YOUR MIND IS NOT AS IF THOSE GRADUATE DON'T KNOW HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE OR THEY ARE FOOLISH ITS BECAUSE THEY NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN GIVE THEM GUARD LINE AND TELL THEM WHAT AND WHAT NOT TO DO IF YOU HAD GONE TO SOME ONE WHO HAD THE IDEA OR SOMEONE WHO CAN GIVE YOU ALL THE GUARD LINE YOU NEEDED YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SPENT YOUR MONEY,TIME AND EFFORT ON THAT ANYWAY I STILL WISH YOU LUCK IN ALL YOU DO.
Re: The Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc by pewekac: 2:22am On May 09, 2010
Obumneme thanks for the info
Re: The Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc by sabigirl(f): 9:40am On May 13, 2010
Obumneme thanks bruz just paid for the form at Oceanic bank for N2,000 but i dint know how to get to the site so i can apply
Please anyone who knows the site should put me through
Thanks
Re: The Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 13, 2010
The nigerian army website is http://www.nigerian-army.org. In the site locate "E-APPLICATION PORTAL FOR SSC AND DSSC" and do your thing.It may be sloww and try to frustrate you but do persevere.God's grace folks.
Re: The Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc by BraveHear: 6:10am On Apr 23, 2011
The Recruitment for this year is on, is there any millitary personell here on board who can make some clarifications for me?

Regards.
Re: The Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc by alby: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2011
@Obumneme, thanks for your expose, highly educative. Please can I have a chat with you on 08037257819, I really need more information on this.

Regards
Re: The Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc by alby: 11:25am On Jun 06, 2011
@Brave Hear, Please can I have a chat with you on 08037257819, I really need to know how far you v gone with this process,

Regards
Re: The Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc by modemtoki(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2012
ANOTHER ENLISTMENT PROCESS IS HERE NOW PLEASE ANY MILITARY PERSONNEL IN THE HOUSE TO HELP WITH RELEVANT IN FORMATIONS,

(1) (Reply)

Aptitude Test / Who Kws The Salary Structure Of These Parastatals Npa, Nimasa, Ncfa, Nsc, Niwa / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.