Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House (23440 Views)

Tobi Bakre Wins AMVCA Best Actor In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Eggplant Got Nigerian Ladies Talking (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by TheArticleNG(m): 8:38am On Apr 05, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemate has revealed he was supposed to have gotten married to a woman outside the house before the show.

Tobi made this known in his community of beloved friends and companions; Alex, Miracle and Anto.

Tobi made claim to a particular lady he should have married but refused to tie the knot with her although she was good-natured and homely.

“Her name is Omotunde,” Tobi said. “I should have gotten married to her but I didn’t see the process through. Everybody knows about this in the family, even her sister as well.”

Tobi quickly made a shoutout to Omotunde, saying he wished things went the way it should have.

Anto, however was quick to warn him that people outside are crazy.

“They sent me the handle of the person Lolu was involved with. They would have goggled this lady right now, even if it were as little as a nickname,” she said.

Tobi had earlier on told Alex that he hated being pressured into a relationship.

“I am still young and hustling. Some days I get money, and other days I don’t. Sometimes I don’t just want to converse with anybody.”

He told Alex that this behaviour of his made him lose very good-natured ladies, in which Bukky was a part of. A lady he was very good friends with before he entered into the house.

Tobi has been in a topsy-turvy relationship with his fellow housemate and contestant for the N45 Million grand prize, Cee-c.

http://www.intonaija.club/2018/04/05/i-was-supposed-to-get-married-before-entering-the-house-tobi/

Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by Shedrack777: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2018
i just hate to comment on this thread
Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by Solidkay(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2018
These guys can't wait to get back to the real world,
even though their eyes are on the price.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by onulakak(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2018
Good morning guys,

please i cureently need contact to a hotel job, but only night duty..please helpppppppppppppppppppppppppp grin sad
Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by Opinionated: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by LesbianBoy(m): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2018
I like this guy hustling spirit. grin

4 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by chuks34(m): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2018
The lesbian above me have something to say tongue

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by overhypedsteve(m): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2018
Ok this guy is genuinely handsome and physically fit. Not that Transgender Teddy whatever that looks at himself in the mirror every minute or the other pilot with flat chest and lazy physique... Amidst all of them this is the real man.

13 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by mayskit4luv(m): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by zone51: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2018
So, what do you want me to do now?...Plan for the marriage after your exit from the house or what? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6921376_img20171006105232568_jpeg582c2c1289ff7b41edb832d61841f4fe
Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by exlinklodge: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by Ellabae(f): 11:14am On Apr 05, 2018
Tobi my guy. My votes are going in for u

4 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by deepwater(f): 11:14am On Apr 05, 2018
lol

Tobi if you win the 45m
I bet you, u gonna remain single for a longer time with maybe some baby mamas grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by NwaAmaikpe: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2018
shocked

Anto is flouting Biggie's rule of non-disclosure of anything they became privy to as a result of their leaving the house.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by jojomario(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2018
Shedrack777:
you just did.
Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by stunning4real: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2018
Shedrack777:
what did u just do?

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by newoffer: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2018
spirit wife abi
Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by blesson04(m): 11:36am On Apr 05, 2018
It's my first time of commenting on NiraLand

Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by icedsammy: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
It's never too late bro.
just win the 45million and you will marry Omotunde, even if you want her to be the second wife she will gladly accept.

45million doing the talking.
Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by Giddyperson: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anto is flouting Biggie's rule of non disclosure of anything they became privy to as a result of their leaving the house.
And this isn't the first time, she would get a strike before she stops

6 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by darlingnuel(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
overhypedsteve:
Ok this guy is genuinely handsome and physically fit. Not that Transgender Teddy whatever that looks at himself in the mirror every minute or the other pilot with flat chest and lazy physique... Amidst all of them this is the real man.

Guy no dey hype yourself. They all look at the mirror every now and then. I guess, it's because there are mirrors all around the house. It's just a normal reflex to look at the mirror, especially when you are lazying about in a place.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by shapman: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bakre, pronounced like bakery tongue

Check out this thread, you will love our little Princess and vote her...

https://www.nairaland.com/4414176/princess-success-needs-vote
Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by overhypedsteve(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
darlingnuel:
Guy no dey hype yourself. They all look at the mirror every now and then. I guess, it's because there are mirrors all around the house. It's just a normal reflex to look at the mirror, especially when you are lazying about in a place.
you sound intelligent. Nice observation. So when in that post did I hype myself?
Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by Shedrack777: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
stunning4real:
what did u just do?
said my mind
Re: Tobi Bakre: I Was Supposed To Marry Omotunde Before Entering The BBNaija House by Dcaliphate(m): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2018
Ok Johnny Bravo, we've heard you

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Biggie Issues Ike His Second Strike / Big Brother Africa Vs Big Brother Nigeria / Bbnaija All-stars: Dino Melaye Seeks Support For Ilebaye Ahead Grand Finale(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.