Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes (40867 Views)

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
Impressive
Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by samsard(m): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
And you'll tell me not to get married to a rich man undecided Thunder fire broke guys...... money is relevant smiley

Let's make poverty a history say NO to dating broke guys together we can overcome poverty...... kiss kiss
Fucking broke leeches grin go and make your own money.

3 Likes

Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by godwinkessi: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
grin
Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by kmaster007: 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
I received my comments
Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by enyi1: 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
And you'll tell me not to get married to a rich man undecided Thunder fire broke guys...... money is relevant smiley

Let's make poverty a history say NO to dating broke guys together we can overcome poverty...... kiss kiss
you calling someone broke what is your networth? what exactly is your profession? because I'm sure not only has disease and hunger eaten deep into your pusssy, it has also damaged part of your brain. you have nothing to offer except your rotten pusssy. Gold digger like you.

6 Likes

Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by tolufase: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

To whom brain is given, common sense is expected. And if you don't have anyone left in you, get a new one on Google play store.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
How does this help improve the economic condition of the average Nigerian ??
Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by DaV8King(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

1st, let's make the kind of English you use history.
2nd, A better way to overcome poverty will be to work for yourself, not hoping to be dependent on a man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by mema900: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
NIGERIAN YOUTH DECIDE, NYD (2019) MUST HEAR THIS

Buhari's child Zara Is paying over 12million naira as school fees developing her future and Career.

Jonathan's Children 've been moved to London for studies and residence while Developing their career and living In Affluence.....

Atiku Abubakar's Children are abroad schooling....
Tinubu's Children are abroad schooling and Living in Affluence.

They are all developing and investing in their children to Continue to rule Us after they are gone.....You are there as a Jobless graduate wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting"Change" holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas chanting "Transformation"Killing yourself, fermenting trouble and Constituting nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person...... Stop being a disgrace to your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because that is the Wish of Politicians for You...

They Know If you have a good Job, they Can't Use you as a thug / Propagandists .

If Buhari will Not bring all his ten Children to the street for Campaign and Jonathan will not bring his Children and Blood Brothers to the Street for Campaign,then you are a disgrace to your family If you don't Stop masquerading yourself as PDP and APC agents,

Because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On the Street wearing APC Vest and holding Brooms, neither have I seen Jonathan's Children carrying the PDP Umbrella even On social media let alone on the Street.... *To whom brain is given, Sense is expected! Just Vote. No violence. Spread the news!
#Say no to violence
#Our Mumu Don do

#GCP
Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by fuckpro: 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

...its in you
Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by mema900: 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

You are nothing but a romantic begger. Poverty has done alot to your God given creative mind

3 Likes

Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by Bimpe29: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
Are you serious at all? South-East or South-South?

SUPERPACK:
They are using our south east oil money to maintain this piece of crap
Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
I wonder what the Emir thinks of the following verses of the Quran;

(17:26) Give the kinsman his due, and the needy, and the wayfarer, and squander not thy wealth in wantonness.
(17:27) Verily, spendthrifts are brethren of the Shayatin (devils), and the Devil is ever ungrateful to his Lord.
Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by DEGABA(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Backwardness is a big disease.
Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by somehow: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
I wouldn't mind if you're also rich, not your parents money o. Yours!

Thegeneralqueen:

Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by Reelmii: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

please who is ur father? are u from a rich home, if yes then good luck to u, but if not thunder will eventually strike u and those that liked ur post, I wonder where u were when Clifford Orji was operation, na u him for use finish him work, mistake of a human beign

4 Likes

Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by WhoBeThisMan: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

smh

3 Likes

Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
It’s really embarrassing to read 90% of the comments sad
Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by neveryou2: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
in 1952 there was no emir of kano.. it was call the imam of kano.. they had the seriki of kano

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by NairaMaster1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Date a rich guy and cheat with a handsome broke guy.

Marry a rich guy and commit adultery with a handsome guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by Reelmii: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

so 1952 car is ur definition of being rich, u are soooooo behind

1 Like

Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by pweshboi(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ermacc:
How about you strive to make the money and stop waiting to feast on someone's else hustle
Asin I just tire for the girl, seems the poverty in their family is very strong. Hence her constant praying on preying on a guys hustle instead of get to find something meaningful to do with her life and be successful. We know Dem broke ass girls by their comments. #PeaceBro

3 Likes

Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by Paradigm777: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Can we go for shopping this weekend in Paris?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by Reelmii: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
neveryou2:
in 1952 there was no emir of kano.. it was call the imam of kano.. they had the seriki of kano
what matters is dat the car was used in 1952, save urself the details

1 Like

Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by Reelmii: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
Paradigm777:

Can we go for shopping this weekend in Paris?
please on ur way, no forget t call baba say the meat dey with u o, shey u understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by Holahtunez(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

No p na..till dem use u buy maserati..wehdone ma
Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by shapman: 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
To all sudden wealth, there is a crime

Check out this thread, you will love our little Princess and vote her...

https://www.nairaland.com/4414176/princess-success-needs-vote
Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by Paradigm777: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Reelmii:
please on ur way, no forget t call baba say the meat dey with u o, shey u understand
cool
Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by Joemetry(m): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Trust me, you don't hate broke guys the way I hate broke gold-digging ladies.

My hatred for them is superlative..!
undecided

LET'S HAVE FUN
Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
Niger delta oil money is what is used to maintain and sustain the emirate.
The groundnut pyramids vanished decades ago...
Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by onomeabuja: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

NA THUNDER GO FIRE UR KPEKUS FOR THERE....NA ONLY RICH MAN UNA DE MARRY, Y POOR MAN NO MARRY RICH WOMAN FOR UPLIFTMENT TOO NAH....GO & DIE WITH UR YEYE KPEKUS....SHITHOLE -@Thegeneralgueen
Re: To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes by chuks34(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
the car no fine sef tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Memunat Omowunmi Adeyemi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun / Masquerade Seen Having A Good Time At A Nightclub In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.