Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery (39679 Views)

Affordable Genuine Car Accessories(car Cover, Footmat Etc.) 08154666018 / Genuine Car Spare And Replacement Parts From Europe / Genuine Car Ac/compressors! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2010
[size=15pt]TIRED OF BUYING FAKE PARTS FOR YOUR CARS ?[/size]

You can now order all your Car mechanical and replacement parts from the USA,

Delivery to your Doorstep in Nigeria in 7 days

All types, brand and Models Of Vehicles

We Shall Showcase Parts and Prices

Interested ? Call 08023050886, 08098900889 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:35pm On May 07, 2010
KYB Front, Passenger Side Shock Absorber 2007-2009 Toyota Camry

Price is 25,000 Naira.

7 days Delivery

Call 08023050886

Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 7:29pm On May 08, 2010
2003 Honda Accord ECU ( Brain Box )
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 8:58pm On May 14, 2010
2004-2008 Acura TL Power Steering Pump

A1 CARDONE POWER STEERING PUMP, NEW -- Reservoir and pulley not included; A high quality, direct-fit OE replacement power steering pump; Features 100 percent new premium grade seals that ensure no leaking.

Interested ? Call 08023050886

7 days Air Delivery from USA to Nigeria

Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by german007(m): 9:26pm On May 14, 2010
The word, "Inspired" Meaning,  Surpassing brilliance, excellence, animated, or imbued with the spirit to do something as if by supernatural or divine influence.

A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.

Richard Branson. Virgin BOSS.

You are one of the realest inspirations.

More grease to your elbows.  cool

cool    cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:36pm On May 14, 2010
german007:

The word, "Inspired" Meaning,  Surpassing brilliance, excellence, animated, or imbued with the spirit to do something as if by supernatural or divine influence.

A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.

Richard Branson. Virgin BOSS.

You are one of the realest inspirations.

More grease to your elbows.  cool

cool    cool

I need to start Dropping some Bombshells On your threads,

You dey thrill me With this Quotes.

Youre Doing a Wonderful Job, Keep it Up. cheesy cheesy
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 14, 2010
Oga Inspired,

Wonderful Idea. I admire your creativity.

You lead the way; Others follow.

Keep the flag flying bro
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by go4gold107(m): 9:52pm On May 14, 2010
Wonderful Idea my Chief.

I dey gbadu your business instincts.

I want to be like you when I grow up.

Keep it up!
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by PAPABOMBOY: 10:04pm On May 14, 2010
Inspire u don begin sell spare parts too grin grin grin, --------abeg make you no go over do oh.

Selling fake parts is very lucrative business venture
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2010
PAPABOMBOY:

Inspire u don begin sell spare parts too grin grin grin, --------abeg make you no go over do oh.

Selling fake parts is very lucrative business venture

One Road no Enter Market Na, And Man Must Wack !!!  cheesy cheesy

If you ever need Parts for Your Molue Bus, I dey Kampe for you.  cheesy cheesy
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 10:30pm On May 14, 2010
go4gold107:

Wonderful Idea my Chief.

I dey gbadu your business instincts.

I want to be like you when I grow up.

Keep it up!

Bros,

Congrats on your Endeavour through German, that's a Very Wonderful Ride.

All is Well that Ends Well, Thanks One Again Sir
  cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by go4gold107(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2010
inspired_m:

Bros,

Congrats on your Endeavour through German, that's a Very Wonderful Ride.

All is Well that Ends Well, Thanks One Again Sir
cool cool

Many thanks my oga,

Na from your hand German007 learn market. grin grin grin grin grin

As a sign of appreciation, all my post for the next 30 days will be in green colour, which is his Trademark.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by elms: 4:30am On May 15, 2010
Inspired,
Can i get a new mass air flowmeter and O2 sensor for my 98 model Toyota 4runner. How much will it cost and how do i effect payment?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 1:53pm On May 15, 2010
elms:

Inspired,
Can i get a new mass air flowmeter and O2 sensor for my 98 model Toyota 4runner. How much will it cost and how do i effect payment?

Yes, 1998 Toyota 4Runner Base 4 Cyl 2.7L .

Oxygen Sensors are specifically designed to maximize engine performance and fuel efficiency while keeping emissions in check. It's also tougher than generic sensors, making it ideal for today's modern engines.

Genuine O2 sensors for your car costs 20,000 Naira.

Genuine Air Flowmeter costs 15,000 Naira.

Payment before Delivery.

You can call me on 08023005886, or email via enquiries@BLOCKED
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by eros(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2010
Now tell me if this is not the man you want to be dealing with? A man who knows how to cross his T's and dot his I's. You are a man with results and hence will command more respect than men with ideas. You are truly a pacesetter.

YES BOSS
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by elms: 7:00pm On May 15, 2010
inspired_m:

Yes, 1998 Toyota 4Runner Base 4 Cyl 2.7L .

Oxygen Sensors are specifically designed to maximize engine performance and fuel efficiency while keeping emissions in check. It's also tougher than generic sensors, making it ideal for today's modern engines.

Genuine O2 sensors for your car costs 20,000 Naira.

Genuine Air Flowmeter costs 15,000 Naira.

Payment before Delivery.

You can call me on 08023005886, or email via enquiries@BLOCKED

Sorry I meant 1998 Toyota 4runner SR5 - Six cylinders - How much can i get the O2 sensor (bank 1), air flow meter and catalytic converter? Will be awaiting your prompt response.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by elms: 8:57pm On May 15, 2010
It is a 3.4L engine and the make of the air flow meter is Denso
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 11:37pm On May 15, 2010
elms:

Sorry I meant 1998 Toyota 4runner SR5 - Six cylinders - How much can i get the O2 sensor (bank 1), air flow meter and catalytic converter? Will be awaiting your prompt response.

Thanks for the Clarification

There are 3 Trims to your Vehicle, the Base, Limited and SR5, Yours is the SR5 6 Cylinder 3.4L engine.

The Oxygen Sensor ( DENSO ) Costs 25,000 Naira

Air Flow Meter Costs 20,000 Naira

There are 3 Manufacturers for the Catalytic Converters

The Most Expensive and the best is Made by BENCHMARK, it costs 85,000 Naira ( 50,000 miles Warranty )

Followed by MAGNAFLOW CATALYTIC Converter, it costs 55,000 Naira

Lastly, EASTERN CATALYTIC Converters Which costs 30,000 Naira.

7 Days delivery to your Doorstep in Nigeria.

Interested ? Call 08023050886 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by elms: 4:53am On May 16, 2010
I hope none of these catalytic converters will require modification of the exhaust (welding and cutting). I really need to know to make a decision fast.
Thanks
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2010
elms:

I hope none of these catalytic converters will require modification of the exhaust (welding and cutting). I really need to know to make a decision fast.
Thanks

Some Require Modifications ( welding and Cutting ) while some Dont, I will buy you the one that doesnt need Modifications

EASTERN DIRECT FIT CATALYTIC CONVERTER -- 49-state legal; Not for sale or use in California; Cannot be shipped to California addresses; 3-way catalyst style; 4-bolt welded type inlet; 2-bolt welded type outlet; 2-1 inlet and single outlet configuration; 33 in. overall length; With one oxygen sensor port; Standard converter type; Ceramic honeycomb catalyst substrate; Oval body; 409 stainless steel casing; Built to exact OE dimensions with OE quality flanges and flex assemblies; Features Eastern's proprietary catalytic chemistry and high flow design that maximizes engine output and catalytic efficiency; Easy installation; No welding and cutting required 

The Easter Converter that doesn't need Modification costs 60,000 Naira.
cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2010
Eastern Catalytic Converter - Direct OE replacement

Product Description: EASTERN DIRECT FIT CATALYTIC CONVERTER -- 49-state legal; Not for sale or use in California.

Type: Direct OE replacement

Warranty: Eastern's 5-year or 50,000-mile warranty

Condition: New

This product fits the following 1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 6 Cyl 3.4L submodels

* 1996-1998: SR5; 6 Cyl 3.4L; "GAS, FI, 5VZFE, VIN N"

Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by songus: 8:57pm On May 16, 2010
Another First From Inspired!
Cograts, More Kudos
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 2:11am On May 17, 2010
songus:

Another First From Inspired!
Cograts, More Kudos

Thanks Bros. cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2010
Firearm:

Oga Inspired,

Wonderful Idea.  I admire your creativity.

You lead the way; Others follow.

Keep the flag flying bro

Thanks.  cool cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by OwenG(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2010
Hi Inspired,
I need to change the tyrods(right and left) and shock absorbers (front and back) of my wife's 2003 Nissan Xterra. How much will these parts cost me?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 17, 2010
Good work, Inspired. As usual, you're doing your fellow Nigerians a sterling service. cool

Keep it up!
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2010
OwenG:

Hi Inspired,
I need to change the tyrods(right and left) and shock absorbers (front and back) of my wife's 2003 Nissan Xterra. How much will these parts cost me?

2003 Nissan Xterra Tie Rods has 3 manufacturers

The Best Manufacturer for Nissan Xterra Tie rods is MOOG CHASIS PARTS

Right and Left Tie Rods for 2003 Nissan Xterra Costs 20,000 Naira.

MONROE Shock Absorbers the best for your Car Costs 60,000 Naira for the Front and Back

7 Air Freight Days Delivery straight from the USA.

Interested ? Call 08023050886, 08098900889 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 10:57pm On May 17, 2010
Siena:

Good work, Inspired. As usual, you're doing your fellow Nigerians a sterling service. cool

Keep it up!

Mr Siena, I learnt from the best, I learnt from You. cheesy
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by yahoo2(m): 1:22am On May 18, 2010
INSPIRED: outstanding, wonderful, marvellous, excellent, magnificient, fine, exceptional, first-class, first-rate, virtuoso, supreme, superlative, innovative, innovatory, innovational, ingenious, original, brilliant.

What more can I say undecided undecided undecided
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2010
yahoo!:

INSPIRED: outstanding, wonderful, marvellous, excellent, magnificient, fine, exceptional, first-class, first-rate, virtuoso, supreme, superlative, innovative, innovatory, innovational, ingenious, original, brilliant.

What more can I say undecided undecided undecided

Im In a Fluster of Endmost ThunderBolt. cheesy cheesy
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by chyjoke1(m): 2:48pm On May 18, 2010
please i need the clutch plate and disc of chevy blazer 2007 manufactured in brazil
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2010
chyjoke1:

please i need the clutch plate and disc of chevy blazer 2007 manufactured in brazil

Do you mean the Vehicle was manufactured in Brazil or you want the Clutch plates and Disc manufactured in Brazil ?

I order Vehicle parts from the USA Only.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Photos: 1999 Toyota Camry ₦ 550,000 (negotiable) + FREE Test Drive / 2013 Model Benz ML350 4matic Fully Loaded Toks With Thumb Start Engine / Extremely clean tokunbo 15tons hiab self loader crane Iveco Eight tyres truck fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.