Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures (13336 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by 36govs: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Prof Osinbajo was at the Civic Innovation Lab, Abuja. He held a one-on-one interactive and mentorship session with young innovators and entrepreneurs.

Check Pictures below ..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/286/vp-yemi-osinbajo-meets-with-young-innovators-and-entrepreneurs-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by TRADELYN: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nice one. shocked

QUICK & EXCELLENT RESEARCH PROJECTS, BUSINESS PLANS...@ https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by Masama: 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Why is he scratching his yansh in that second pic?

14 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by pinkbae(f): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nice one
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
This is Making Sense.
If our Government cannot provide jobs, at least make effort to encourage those curbing unemployment to have a sense Of Belonging.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by NwaAmaikpe: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
shocked

If only one of those youths could be innovative enough to tell Osinbanjo that he is a fake pastor and a disgrace to Christianity.
Can't someone tell Osinbanjo to stand up for what is right and not just be a rubber puppet.

They'd smile to his face and murder him on social media.
Hypocrisy is Nigeria's problem.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by TheAngry1: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
This man will be Nigeria's President in 2023. Save this message and argue with me then. God will keep me and all that read this alive, prosperous, healthy and stable till that time and beyond.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by Engraced2020: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
The most proactive Vice President in Nigeria history

Check my signature to contact me for Lifetime Premium Grammarly Account for Proofreading purposes...Serious buyers please

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by victorazyvictor(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
Aproko government. I didn't see anything.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by Abbeyme: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
ok
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by clevervikson(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nice one...I think things like this should become normal considering the state of our technological output
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
36govs:
@APROKOGIRL

Prof Osinbajo was at the Civic Innovation Lab, Abuja. He held a one-on-one interactive and mentorship session with young innovators and entrepreneurs.

Check Pictures below ..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/286/vp-yemi-osinbajo-meets-with-young-innovators-and-entrepreneurs-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

did they blame GEJ

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by magzey: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
victorazyvictor:
Didn't see anything
I pray that you didn't see anything till 2023. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by kuntash: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
it appears he is also supporting the 3rd force to be backed up by the youths of this country ...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by damilare442: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
Although he is proactive.. He is becoming more of a retard now with his comments. He needs to understand that by defending the failures of the current administration which he is part, he will continue to get ridiculed and bundled in the public backlash that usually accompany it.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by unknownsolja: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
2019 strategy,you are going back to tifnubu and your oga is going back to daura
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by tempest69: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Most ethnic and religious goats won't see anything but praise abandoned projects of looters. I love PMB & PYO.. they compliment each other.. The first time we see leaders working together .. Unlike when we use to see the the president kneeling down to beg the Vice president or VPs begging the wives of the president to see the president or answerable to the first ladies

PMB &PYO Till 2023.5

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by Drbest99(m): 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Pls who know where i can do my 6months I. T?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by RogueX: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Rubbish

He will still go back to his prehistoric boss
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by NobleRomm(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
i pray that the meeting will yield positive result.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by flyDixon: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
YOUNG...... ok
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by Jacktheripper: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by SyberKate(f): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
A pastor that can lie is that one pastor
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by johnnyvid(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
TheAngry1:
This man will be Nigeria's President in 2023. Save this message and argue with me then. God will keep me and all that read this alive, prosperous, healthy and stable till that time and beyond.
i don't think you are Nigeria, I'm really disappointed in you. during pdp era they start you win and they complete it. during this clueless government, they only tax them in huge bill. the so called v.p that turned himself pastor is a disaster to the body of Christ. so pathetic
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by MRUNN(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
It seems they introduced Cryptocurrency to the vice president and the need to encourage it's investment.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by deomelo: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If only one of those youths could be innovative enough to tell Osinbanjo that he is a fake pastor and a disgrace to Christianity.
Can't someone tell Osinbanjo to stand up for what is right and not just be a rubber puppet.

They'd smile to his face and murder him on social media.
Hypocrisy is Nigeria's problem.

What is an ipob post without the usual hate, bitter, angry and religious bigotry comment.?

There's got to be more to you Igbos than hate, anger and religious idiocy.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by Toosure70: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
good development
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by TheAngry1: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
johnnyvid:
i don't think you are Nigeria, I'm really disappointed in you. during pdp era they start you win and they complete it. during this clueless government, they only tax them in huge bill. the so called v.p that turned himself pastor is a disaster to the body of Christ. so pathetic

Your opinion, you are entitled to it.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Young Innovators And Entrepreneurs. - Pictures by three: 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
Really? cry

Has he sorted out the winners of the one they did two years ago?

Abi na to recycle photo op and propaganda?

https://techpoint.ng/2018/03/27/discontent-looms-amid-avdd-fund/

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Explosion: Obiano Sympathises With Victims’ Families, Inaugurate Panel / Atiku Pays A Courtesy Visit To The Lamido Of Adamawa / Buhari Hails Super Falcons For Winning AWCON 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.