Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,260 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:24 AM

Should Married Women Go Clubbing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? (32710 Views)

Should Married Men Still Go To Clubs / Should Married Men Have Single Female Friends / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Ayemokhia: 9:50pm On May 07, 2010
One question asked which I think would interest a hand full of people is, should married women go clubbing? Though the question refers particularly to women, I think the same can be asked on married men. Is there a straight answer like Yes they can or No they shouldn’t?
Marriage is a step into a new level of living, a different dimension a union that can either spell doom or bliss depending on the level of knowledge, wisdom and support possessed. One true fact is that you cannot continue to live as a single person after marriage. That would be recipe for argument, discord and perhaps divorce. Marriage demands new sets of rule, behaviours and attitudes in every aspect of your new life together. For every action and decision taken, your spouse needs to be considered.
Back to the question about clubbing. First, what is the reason behind your desire to go clubbing? What are your intentions? Are they noble? Is your spouse comfortable with you going out clubbing? If your spouse went with you, would he/she be comfortable with your behaviour? I guess if these questions are genuinely thought true with a true heart, the answer would be quite obvious.
The thought process should apply to other decisions you may have doubts about. In marriage it’s detrimental to take unilateral decisions without taking your spouse into consideration. Sometimes compromises need to be made to achieve harmony in the marriage. Other times you just have to agree to disagree on certain issues when a stale mate is reached. Both parties should apply equal efforts to making the union work, it’s more of a symbiotic relationship rather than parasitic. Sometimes the dominating or more outspoken spouse may tend to impose his/her desires and wishes on the other, while in the short term he/she may succeed, in the long run the outcome may not be pleasing. The crux of he matter is that both parties should dialogue and reach a decision they are both happy and comfortable with.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 10:10pm On May 07, 2010
My fiance and I are dancers and will continue to go to dance club, but we will go together. I don't think it a
problem. Some husbands wouldn't mind their wives going alone. Each to their own. I even asked him what
if my friends and I go. He was like he the protector and he have to make sure I am okay, ,blah, blah, so I left it alone.
It doesn't bother me.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Absu(m): 11:31pm On May 07, 2010
she can go on clubbing as long as am sure she is in a gud hand
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by harakiri(m): 3:05am On May 08, 2010
From a "civil" point of view, it seems "okay" to allow your wife to go alone to the club but in the real sense of things, no normal man would like such a thing.For truth's sake, we all know how it goes down in the club especially after the everyone has some level of alcohol in their system. . .once some guy is high, he'll reach out for the closest female closest to him not minding if it's his sister's friend,his oga's daughter, a prostitute or another man's wife and the way he'll be dancing with her is not just "waltzing".It will definitely be "sexually inclined" if you catch my drift. . .as in serious rubbing and grinding.How many married men here would fancy one small boy doing "bumper to bumper" with their wives? As in some dude holding your wife's voluptuous buttocks from the back and grinding hard till his di.ck nearly rips apart due to erection?

Furthermore, due to the intensity of the sexy dancing and alcohol, people lose themselves and sleep with strangers. IT HAPPENS EVERY DAY! As far as i am concerned, any man that doesn't mind his woman going to the club alone doesn't really feel attached to her and is probably looking for an opportunity to drop her coz believe it or not, the guys are gonna ravage your woman on the dance floor.

End of!

2 Likes

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by meyri: 4:52am On May 08, 2010
Yes with her husband,
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 4:57am On May 08, 2010
My fiance did not explain all of that, he simply said I am going with you and END OF STORY. I even told him I was going with a buncha of women for GIRL NIGHT OUT, HE said because I am his wife, He is not leaving alone. So I left it alone.

But I hear you, I didn't know all of that goes on. No wonder my fiance was like HELL NAWL! AWWW MY BABY CARES!

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Amaka1725(f): 5:12am On May 08, 2010
There is nothing wrong with going out to the club if one is married. Boundaries have to be set therefore no grinding of any sort. Many sensible women would rather go out to listen to great music whilst having fun. What is the point of grinding anyway? Doesn't make sense!
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by bouymoyo(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2010
Who de come open such place for.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by dane(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2010
meyri:

Yes with her husband,
i agree with you in totality. i was at a club sometimes last week when i saw a heavily pregnant woman and her husband on the dance floor with the husband rubbing her wife's protruded belly, abeg that is the highest form of romance,
which woman no go like that one?

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by ElRazur: 9:56pm On May 20, 2010
In fact, married woman should never do anything remotely interesting in their lives. Gosh, another mentality of "how Women must be submissive".

I mean, should married men go to beer parlour?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Igwe9(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2010
ElRazur:

In fact, married woman should never do anything remotely interesting in their lives. Gosh, another mentality of "how moen must be submissive".

I mean, should married men go to beer parlour?

undecided
yes, if he's sure to finish more than one bottle. grin
@ post
yes with her husband ofcourse! smiley
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by queeneve: 10:24pm On May 20, 2010
There is no problem with a married woman wanting to go to club. I am sure a decent woman will not do anything to jeporadize her marriage. Many time people go to the club to dance and socialize, NOT EVERYBODY GOING TO THE CLUB WANTING TO FUGG ALL THE TIME.

My fiance refuse to let me go to the club alone and even with my girls. He must be with me all the time if I want to go clubbing. I am like sometimes wives should have girl night out just with the girls and not have their husbands around,

Why YOU MEN so sexist?
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by BlakkBoi(m): 11:14pm On May 20, 2010
I will marry a very ugly woman smiley. SO i don't have problems watching my back. She can go clubbing either with me or her friends. Letting the pretty ones go clubbing alone or with her gang of pretty vanity friends is a risk i can't afford to take. grin grin
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by baybbootz(f): 11:43pm On May 20, 2010
I have got an aunt who always went clubing with her hubby, thy've been married for like 20yrs. She only stopped completely after her last child.

To me if you and your spouse are regular clubbers, marriage should not be a death sentence to fun.The couple should still carry out their former activities but compromise for their partners. There is nothing wrong with clubbing with your spouse and sometimes with the girls or guys alone.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by MissyB1(m): 11:44pm On May 20, 2010
With ma husband - Yes.
Without him - No?
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Sonofpeace(m): 11:55pm On May 20, 2010
@poster, i guess it will be better and more matured if the couple goes together. Cus in club you never know what will happen once everybody are really drunk. For a married woman or man to go alone HELL No! its damn risky.

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Nobody: 12:02am On May 21, 2010
I have been to club a few times. . .and no one despoiled me.

And I was single and danced sexy with the guys!!!

All this na pure water talk jor.

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by luap: 12:20am On May 21, 2010
Dumb men, let your wives go clubbing and get a little tipsy. I have a few MILFS in my time. Hope to see yours there.

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Sonofpeace(m): 12:51am On May 21, 2010
michelin89:

really? You went to club alone and came back untouched by a single guy? YOU MUST BE UGLY OO!

2 Likes

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by bouymoyo(m): 7:25am On May 21, 2010
@SONOFPEACE, MICHELIN89 NO TOO UGLY U C HER LAPPPPP. BUT IT MIGHT JUST BE THAT NIGHT NA WOWO GUYS COME CLUB.
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Cyana(f): 8:51am On May 21, 2010
Only with her hubby,

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SALady(f): 9:17am On May 21, 2010
Nothing wrong with that. I'd like to believe a lot of marriages dont survive people suddenly stop having fun and start behaving like grandma's and grandpa's. Intimacy alone is not going to keep the marriage together all the time, it gets tired sometimes so go out and dance the night away.

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by KAYD007(m): 10:45am On May 21, 2010
@SA lady
angry
if u were ma wife,would have court-martialed ya! u an't goin there without me besides if u want to dance d night away,follow me to a night vigil tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by Igwe9(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2010
michelin89:

ahah, rapu no be 4 eviribodi oo cheesy their some people you just don't have to stress yourself for. grin

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by KAYD007(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2010
though d man cld go alone unhmhu  grin

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SAGoddess: 10:51am On May 21, 2010
Does life as we know it end the moment the woman says "I do"  Is marriage a prison?  shocked

grin  grin  grin @ following your man to a night vigil!  grin
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by petebor02(m): 10:57am On May 21, 2010
SA Goddess:

Does life as we know it end the moment the woman says "I do" Is marriage a prison? shocked

grin grin grin @ following your man to a night vigil! grin
is your whole life all about clubbing?
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SAGoddess: 10:58am On May 21, 2010
Not at all but should I wish to go to a club, I should be able to go, is your life all about night vigils? How morbid! cry
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by KAYD007(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2010
of course if u so wish, definately not alone,gat to be there to hold u tite to ma self u no wht an sayin! an't no better way to catch fun than go clubing? And as a married woman what impression re u tryin to create goin clubbin? loose? angry

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by SAGoddess: 11:43am On May 21, 2010
Your beliefs (some of you people) wink are enbedded in your brains so anything I say won't change a thing. So you think a woman that goes to a club is loose? Madness! shocked
Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by 28Schweet(f): 11:46am On May 21, 2010
KAYD007:

of course if u so wish, definately not alone,gat to be there to hold u tite to ma self u no wht an sayin! an't no better way to catch fun than go clubing? And as a married woman what impression re u tryin to create goin clubbin? loose? angry
I'm sure you wouldn't hesitate to go clubbing, leaving your GF/WIFE @ home, some men forget that before marriage we did everything together, then after marriage or kids, the woman should stay @ home and 'some' men would carry on as before, forgetting that one's life doesn't stop just because you got married or you had kids,

so yeah, married women should go clubbing, either with the hubby or with the girls. but only to have fun and not to allow themselves to be groped or getting so intoxicated they forget they are had and beholden to their hubby's,

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Go Clubbing? by dbigrod(m): 12:35pm On May 21, 2010
KAYD007:

@SA lady
angry
if u were ma wife,would have court-martialed ya! u an't goin there without me besides if u want to dance d night away,follow me to a night vigil tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick / Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.