Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way (958 Views)

Please HELP, How do I recover my money / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / How Do You Recover Money From A Dead Relative Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way by damesilver(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Some people are willing hosts to all sorts of evils; if they are not evil themselves, they are the Resident Evil wearing human cloak.

This guy is driving me up the wall. I don't want to do what will put my name on the pages of newspaper for the wrong reasons.

This is where I wish I were not an introvert. We are too tender-minded that we get ridden over. Conversely, the display of our residual anger may be disproportionate to the matter of displeasure. We could take life if provoked and damn the consequences.

There's a limit to everything, including patience. It high time I got fiercer on this guy. Enough is enough.

He has promised, repeatedly, to return my phone having spent several weeks in his hands with no possibility of fixing it.

He is a known phone repairer in Akure, olukayode; and going by what he has done to me, I can say he is a personification of irresponsibility.

He's a human being with no scintilla of care, downright despicable, deserving nothing lesser than a sentence to the guillotine, crushed to the marrow, not only body but in spirit.

He does things carelessly. With mouth full of lies and empty promises, heart of stone, degenerated conscience, coldly calculating, bereft of ideas, he shamelessly
betrays a human form with no life.

He stubbornly refuses to pick calls, answering only rarely, and after several trials. He has never for once returned my calls if only to apologise for his wanton misbehaviour. He is impervious to common sense.

Two weeks ago, he told me to come to his shop to collect my phone. I was happy to hear that. On getting there, I was told he went out. He was no where to be found for almost 2 hours of waiting, till shops were closing and we were locked outside. I went back to home sad.

I regret ever meeting this kind of a "human being." He is not even worth bearing that name of honour, "human." He has descended below the level of an animal.

All I needed now is my phone. He should give me back my phone.

I don't want to involve the police in this matter. He could deny ever being given any phone since there wasn't any written account to that effect.

Dear nairaland members, Please help me. I want to approach this matter in a non-voilent manner.

I thought of sharing his name and phone number here, soliciting for your help to bombard this ingrate with calls.

Tell him in short words: "oga Yomi return Goinee m5 mini phone to the owner if you can't repair it ASAP. "
No curse, no threat.

This, I think, is a decent way to sort out this matter. It is my prayer that this works. I am doing this with no malicious intent whatsoever, but because of his attitude.

My phone is Gionee M5 mini. It has been with him since jan/feb. Thanks.

Engr. Yomi. 08039371095
Re: With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way by ladyF(f): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
cry
Re: With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way by damesilver(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
ladyF:
cry
Did you read the post, ma'am?
Re: With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way by Blakjewelry(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
Report him to the police first
Re: With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way by damesilver(m): 5:54am On Apr 06, 2018
Mods, please help me promote this thread.
Re: With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way by damesilver(m): 5:55am On Apr 06, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Report him to the police first

OK. But I want try this simple means first. If it comes to worst, something more than the police may be involved. Thanks.
Re: With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way by ifyalways(f): 6:47am On Apr 06, 2018
Tell your real life family and friends to bombard him with calls if that's what you truly want lipsrsealed

All this epistle undecided

1 Like

Re: With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way by Blakjewelry(m): 10:11am On Apr 06, 2018
damesilver:

OK. But I want try this simple means first. If it comes to worst, something more than the police may be involved. Thanks.
I don't advice people taking the law into their own hand, because doing the right thing in a wrong way can lead you into more trouble
Re: With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way by damesilver(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Blakjewelry:

I don't advice people taking the law into their own hand, because doing the right thing in a wrong way can lead you into more trouble

You are right.
Re: With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way by Jadoskii(m): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dnt worry I don go buy #500 airtel....make I threaten am...ive bin in a SituAtion like this with n unscrupulous engr......

Re: With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way by damesilver(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
ifyalways:
Tell your real life family and friends to bombard him with calls if that's what you truly want lipsrsealed

All this epistle undecided

OK, sir.
Re: With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way by damesilver(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jadoskii:
Dnt worry I don go buy #500 airtel....make I threaten am...ive bin in a SituAtion like this with n unscrupulous engr......

Ok. Thank you, sir.
Re: With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way by damesilver(m): 5:09am On Apr 11, 2018
I met the guy yesterday. He told me he has misplaced the phone.
Re: With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
If you decide to take the law into your hands by killing this fvcktard, trust me - it'll be worth it. But do not take that route.

Do you have 10k to spare? If you do, locate a mammy market in Akure and get 2 soldiers.

Narrate your ordeal to them and they'll get the job done.

I swear to Obatala, if I were in Akure, I would retrieve your fone or its money for you free of charge.

1 Like

Re: With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way by oweniwe(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
damesilver

Your own is even better. Mine was a laptop. The guy sold me a laptop with worked video card... When the laptop spoilt, he promised to replace it, but till today.... Since September 2016 till now.

Some of those repair guys are very Wicked.
Re: With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way by damesilver(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
@ oweniwe and zoharariel, thanks for your contributions. I saw him this morning and I told him that I needed a phone to prepare for my exams, when he's gotten a replacement for my phone I will return that. He turned the tables and said he got nothing. Things got tensed and I was ready to go physical personally.

I told him not to be surprised to receive strange calls, he replied saying he couldn't be moved by threat, that himself is a street guy. We came close to exchanging blows as I was ready for whatever it takes to nail his ass to the wall. The sudden fall of my high hope in the phone is giving me mental anguish. My mum has been informed of the whole thing and she has asked me to keep cool.

But sometimes, when pushed to wall, seething with rage, the lid of self control burst open that your are primed for committing homicidal crimes.

It is not all things that can be resolved through gentleness. Remember the saying: "those who make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable."

His matter has been taken to 'high' places. Thanks for your support.

Advice to my introvert friends, surround yourselves with people who can flex muscle with the world. Read the books of Robert Green. Get a gun licence.

The world is full of pythons ready to devour you. Arm yourselves and go for military/ paramilitary training. Join clubs that can wield power and fight for you. Be ready to go lethal. Don't be timid. Snap yourself out of the dream of gentle soft world.

If you want peace you must be prepared for war. But don't harm anyone undeservedly.

1 Like

Re: With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way by oweniwe(m): 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
damesilver

Well, i wanted to press the case like you. Around march 2017, a dear friend of mine took ill. I was on his bedside in the hospital when he died.... Till he was buried.

Then i looked at the my dead friend's corpse and his phone on my hand and asked myself this question:

What is the use of this phone to my friend how that he's dead?

If you can make the guy return your phone through lawful means, please explore the option.

Anything more than lawful option, leave him. Your life and soul are worth more than a piece of mobile chip.

If he dies, your phone will be useless to him and you won't get it still... If you die (God forbid, but anyone can go anytime) the phone will be useless to you.

You are justified... But He will go to sleep and wake up everyday with the guilt of what he did to you in his mind

1 Like

Re: With Your Help I Could Recover My Phone In A Non-voilent Way by damesilver(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
oweniwe:
damesilver

Well, i wanted to press the case like you. Around march 2017, a dear friend of mine took ill. I was on his bedside in the hospital when he died.... Till he was buried.

Then i looked at the my dead friend's corpse and his phone on my hand and asked myself this question:

What is the use of this phone to my friend how that he's dead?

If you can make the guy return your phone through lawful means, please explore the option.

Anything more than lawful option, leave him. Your life and soul are worth more than a piece of mobile chip.

If he dies, your phone will be useless to him and you won't get it still... If you die (God forbid, but anyone can go anytime) the phone will be useless to you.

You are justified... But He will go to sleep and wake up everyday with the guilt of what he did to you in his mind

Thank you brother.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo-ora Twin Capital Of The World / Nigerians Help!!! My Mother-in-law Wants A 3some With My Husband And I / Work Starts Tomorrow Oo!! Hope You’ve Done This For Safety..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.