Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,928 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:41 AM

What Had You Done That Made You Get The Worst Beating From Your Parent? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Had You Done That Made You Get The Worst Beating From Your Parent? (1084 Views)

Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife / Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Had You Done That Made You Get The Worst Beating From Your Parent? by Pojomojo: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
I was trying to prove to my friends that i was a strong boy so i carried two crate of eggs before I knew it everything fell on the floor the beating I got that night from my mother eehn she told me if I don't want to die in her house i should start laying all the eggs I broke.

Funniest thing we still love our parents much even after even such horrible beatings

There is this one time I served my dad tea, my mind was divided so I put food spices instead of tea leaves. The beating I received. My mum said she will kill me first before I kill her husband for he

Share your experience.

3 Likes

Re: What Had You Done That Made You Get The Worst Beating From Your Parent? by scaramenga: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
cheesy i f*cked your mom and knocked her up with you
Re: What Had You Done That Made You Get The Worst Beating From Your Parent? by Pojomojo: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
So funny that I forgot to laugh.
scaramenga:
cheesy i f*cked your mom and knocked her up with you
Re: What Had You Done That Made You Get The Worst Beating From Your Parent? by scaramenga: 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Pojomojo:
So funny that I forgot to laugh.

you asked question and got answer why you come dey take am P?
Re: What Had You Done That Made You Get The Worst Beating From Your Parent? by Pojomojo: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
AINT TAKING ANYTHING P
scaramenga:

you asked question and got answer why you come dey take am P?
Re: What Had You Done That Made You Get The Worst Beating From Your Parent? by scaramenga: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Pojomojo:
AINT TAKING ANYTHING P
grin grin grin grin that is exactly what pained nigga would say
Re: What Had You Done That Made You Get The Worst Beating From Your Parent? by ImaIma1(f): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2018
We almost burnt down the fence of our house. My sister and I with our friends were experimenting with cooking with firewood and failed to put out the fire properly.

That night, we just heard people shouting. When we got to the back, the fence was burning. People had to start fetching water to pour on it.

My mum made us wait patiently for my dad to get back from work to bulala us with our special koboko.

1 Like

Re: What Had You Done That Made You Get The Worst Beating From Your Parent? by Mofpearl: 9:16am On Apr 06, 2018
I didn't have many beatings as a child so when I think about the worst beating I had, only one incidence comes to mind. It was many years ago, I was close to finishing primary six and I was writing the common entrance exam to get into Command Secondary school in Kaduna and since I would be travelling, I wanted to look fly. I went to make my hair for the big day. Now my parents told me to return back home if the lady was too busy because I wasn't allowed to walk alone late at night. Long story short, I left home up by 3 or something and I wasn't home past 8 because I went somewhere else to make my hair. I don't remember if I didn't have a phone or I forgot it at home but either way my parents couldn't reach me. When I wasn't home by 8, they became frantic and started looking for me. They went to the shop I was supposed to make my hair and the lady said I left her place. My parents went to my friend's house close to the shop and they said they hadn't seen me all day, so my friend's parent also started looking for me. Luckily for me at that time I went to my friend's house after making my hair because it was too late to walk home alone so they dropped me home and I received the terrible beating.

1 Like

Re: What Had You Done That Made You Get The Worst Beating From Your Parent? by Muna5: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2018
I stole Naira coins from my daddy's room and used it to buy sugar cane for myself and sister, when my sister asked me who gave me the money, I told her it was my Christmas money that I saved.

When the owner (daddy) of the money found out His coins was missing.The flogging and beating na ...........

1 Like

Re: What Had You Done That Made You Get The Worst Beating From Your Parent? by Emaimo: 10:00am On Apr 06, 2018
I saw one rusted razor blade in d bush near our compound, took it, used stone to sharpen it and it was well sharpened. I said let me go and test its ability if it's very sharp. Bros, d spirit carry me enter our sitting room where executive chairs full everywhere. Na so I use the blade cut the chairs one after d other....mheeeen the mark of the beating still dey my body till date. I can't forget that beating in a hurry.

3 Likes

Re: What Had You Done That Made You Get The Worst Beating From Your Parent? by amprat: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2018
mine is a single slap I'll never forget, we went for a wedding in Ibadan, after the couple left, some people started forming their own table usual owambe, I sat down with the other bridal train and grooms men, I was a teenager and part of the bridal train, that's how they brought out palmwine o and started serving, me I said no but they said I shouldn't worry, they put sugar that it won't intoxicate, hmm
That's how my able mother saw a cup in front of me from a very far distance, reached my side like Hussein Bolt, gave me just one sharp slap like that who off the light kind , I was young but even now that am older, whenever I see palmwine I hear the sharp slap.

1 Like

Re: What Had You Done That Made You Get The Worst Beating From Your Parent? by Pojomojo: 3:56pm On May 09, 2018
grin
amprat:
mine is a single slap I'll never forget, we went for a wedding in Ibadan, after the couple left, some people started forming their own table usual owambe, I sat down with the other bridal train and grooms men, I was a teenager and part of the bridal train, that's how they brought out palmwine o and started serving, me I said no but they said I shouldn't worry, they put sugar that it won't intoxicate, hmm
That's how my able mother saw a cup in front of me from a very far distance, reached my side like Hussein Bolt, gave me just one sharp slap like that who off the light kind , I was young but even now that am older, whenever I see palmwine I hear the sharp slap.
Re: What Had You Done That Made You Get The Worst Beating From Your Parent? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2018
When I was 8 years old, my mom sent me on an errand, upon return I was told that a certain money kept on top of the television was missing (in my house money don't miss even if kept on top of table for weeks). So my mom, a no nonsense disciplinarian that STRONGLY believe correcting improper behavior irrespective of age or gender of the perpetrator with the koboko, rounded up my elder sister, elder brother and myself, and asked the trio of us to confess who took the money. Everyone claimed innocence...

She then said she will flog the three of us until the perpetrator owned up. She started with my elder sister... When I saw the flogging, I sharp sharp claimed responsibility simply because she promised to let things slide IF only the person own up.

I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THE MONEY IN QUESTION

However, I owned up due to the amnesty offer and to avoid the flogging... Lo and Behold, that was my greatest undoing...

My mom flogged me seriously and thereafter paraded me around and took me to the houses of some of my friends, telling them I am a thief and warning their parents to stay off my path. Gosh...

E no finish o, my Dad, a no nonsense police officer, returned from office and was mad when my mom narrated to him. He resumed his own beating, greater than that of my mom. It was more of triple wahala... Neighbours begged but it was futile.

Years later, specifically, when I was 15, I called my mom's attention and told her that the event of years ago I was actually Innocent, I told her I admitted to avoid the interrogatory beating... Then my mom said, 'If true then the beating was for telling lies"grin

Though I love my parents for their strong disciplinary attitude...

1 Like

Re: What Had You Done That Made You Get The Worst Beating From Your Parent? by Pojomojo: 3:58pm On May 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
TonyeBarcanista:
When I was 8 years old, my mom sent me on an errand, upon return I was told that a certain money kept on top of the television was missing (in my house money don't miss even if kept on top of table for weeks). So my mom, a no nonsense disciplinarian that STRONGLY believe correcting improper behavior irrespective of age or gender of the perpetrator with the koboko, rounded my elder sister, elder brother and myself, and asked the trio of us to confess who took the money. Everyone claimed innocence...

She then said she will flog the three of us until the perpetrator confess. She started with my elder sister... When I saw the flogging, I sharp sharp claimed responsibility simply because she promised to let things slide IF only the person own up.

I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THE MONEY IN QUESTION

However, I owned up due to the amnesty offer and to avoid the flogging... Lo and Behold, that was my greatest undoing...

My mom flogged me seriously and thereafter paraded me around and took me to the houses of some of my friends, telling them I am a thief and warning their parents to stay off my path. Gosh...

E no finish o, my Dad, a no nonsense police officer, returned from office and was mad when my mom narrated to him. He resumed his own beating, greater than that of my mom. It was more of triple wahala... Neighbours beg but it was futile.

Years later, specifically, when I was 15, I called my mom's attention and told her that the event of years ago I was actually Innocent, I told her I admitted to avoid the interrogatory beating... Then my mom said, 'If true then the beating was for telling lies"grin

Though I love my parents for their strong disciplinary attitude...

(1) (Reply)

Your Event Jotter, Program At The Cheapest Price / Man Curses Woman Whom He Paid Her Bride Price But Marries Another Man Afterwards / Help Me Wish Her Happy Birthday/marriage Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.