Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

My Husband Mistress Sent Me Their Nudes,i Feel Like Ending His Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Mistress Sent Me Their Nudes,i Feel Like Ending His Life (1298 Views)

My Aunty Sent Me Packing / See The Message I Sent To My Uncle In America And He Sent Me N30,000 / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Mistress Sent Me Their Nudes,i Feel Like Ending His Life by Beke2020: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
Good Morning House,

Please ,I kindly need your suggestion regards this matter. This is from one of us here. For a while I have been on this issue ,praying with her. This is the story of Lupenda, who lives and work in Kenya. She is married to a goat in form a husband, with 2 kids. But this guy has another mistress some where in the place where he lives and work in Kenya. This has been on for several years. I have counselled the lady to visit police station, court , NGO in same country. According to her she has gone to some of these places I mentioned but no much action rather they are pleading for peace. The worst part is the husband abandoned the kids with her. The little money she earns is not enough to take care of the kids. The heights of it all, I woke up this morning and saw her message ,narrating how the husband mistress sent her

...read full story and other stories on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husbands-mistress-sent-me-their-nudes-i-feel-like-ending-his-life/
Re: My Husband Mistress Sent Me Their Nudes,i Feel Like Ending His Life by dnoable08: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Well it's either u show us or u end ur life
Re: My Husband Mistress Sent Me Their Nudes,i Feel Like Ending His Life by Samuelgr8: 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
dnoable08:
Re: My Husband Mistress Sent Me Their Nudes,i Feel Like Ending His Life by Beke2020: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2018
Haba, end someone life? E nefa rih like dat
dnoable08:

(1) (Reply)

13-year-old Girl Pregnant For 10-year-old Boyfriend / My Dad Send Me Packing Because My Mum Left Him And She Want To Go Back To Him / Your Husband/Wife Loves You But Has Kids Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.