Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' (64728 Views)

Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by Prettyyemi(f): 12:04am On Apr 06, 2018
Mtcheeew!!!
God,thanks for the small one you gave me..
Am grateful!!
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by sheffy87: 12:13am On Apr 06, 2018
Prettyyemi:
Mtcheeew!!! God,thanks for the small one you gave me.. Am grateful!!

small one can't help dear!!!!!!! bigger and huge one does! lols
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by horlakunle25(m): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2018
If u stay in abule-egba and u dont knw dis girl very well......!! Trust me it is either u are a "get inside pikin" or u are a learner!!! (Omo iya-nkech pere-city)
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:28am On Apr 06, 2018
Come to south Africa and see what is called bumbum

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by MONITZ: 12:47am On Apr 06, 2018
Aibuckher:
If you you know what she have achieved with that 25litres behind her
You'll be forced to praise the Lord also grin grin

Praise God in every circumstances grin grin grin

They tell what this ur picture depicts a lot in jokes Bt I didn't even the slightest inkling that it really happens,hmm na waoo for endowment!
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by Eddiefrosh: 12:52am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by talkmymind: 1:19am On Apr 06, 2018
what a justiciticium, buari why, why look people mother are testismonicim
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by CheedyJ(m): 1:55am On Apr 06, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided WHAT ELSE FULL THAT BUM BUM IF NOT POO, STRETCH MARKS AND FAT.?
Na fat full d bum bum not poo OK...
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by no1madman(m): 4:17am On Apr 06, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Na shit full am
But but but I love it. .
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by fof1: 4:36am On Apr 06, 2018
carzola:
haters will say its poo full that her bumbum.. but me i just wanna leak that poo kiss it and then bang the hell outta it...

then i can die a fulfiled man...

FOOLISH RANTS. FOOLISHNESS IS IN D BOSSOM OF....
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by fof1: 4:37am On Apr 06, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
bum bum abi shit hole?

You are only packing fats, this is not bum bum.

see bum bum below

WHAT'S D DIFFERENCE, PLS?
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by Hhenryy: 5:12am On Apr 06, 2018
GloriaNinja:

Lol,... don't let jealousy kill you.
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by babafirst(m): 5:40am On Apr 06, 2018
carzola:
haters will say its poo full that her bumbum.. but me i just wanna leak that poo kiss it and then bang the hell outta it...

loooooooool.Go and get your PVC johhhh.
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by Werehkpe: 6:21am On Apr 06, 2018
carzola:

It's so obvious you have to serious ambition in life. Nigeria and humanity are better of with less people like you.

Abeg go and jump off 3rd Mainland Bridge and save your parents and family money and time
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by loteliz(f): 6:36am On Apr 06, 2018
Hope he gave you brains too
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by rookiy(m): 8:32am On Apr 06, 2018
carzola:

Werey ti' de ohhh���
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by iKHALEED: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2018
carzola:

Your life already condemned it can never be fulfilled again
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by luluman: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2018
GloriaNinja:
And these three things you listed dey scatter some people head.
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by babz11(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2018
carzola:

This one Don mad oh
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by mechanics(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
So she has no tangible thing to thank God for, other than her bum, nawa o.
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:44am On May 18, 2019
I hate this ugly brat... I don't know why grin

Shit bums
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:45am On May 18, 2019
GloriaNinja:
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:45am On May 18, 2019
carzola:

I pity your village people who have used your brain to cook pepper soup shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding / Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes / Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.