Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:40 PM

Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) (89508 Views)

More Pictures From Armed Robbery Attack On Banks At Offa Today (graphics) / Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack At A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by Barselonia(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
as seen on facebook page of a witness

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by Barselonia(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
more

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by KendrickAyomide: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
Brutal
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
I thought those security doors mounted at every banks are anti missiles.But,police are not useful in situations like this.They only know how to grease and extort money from the youths when they see them with laptops.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by shogotermies(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
not again,... this is the reason they haven't been banks in the igbomina land of kwara state. Banks in offa feeds lots of communities and villages in igbomina land..

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by shogotermies(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
not again,... this is the reason they haven't been banks in the igbomina land of kwara state. Banks in offa feed lots of communities and villages in igbomina land..

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lack of security, bubu as a military man suppose know how to tackle issues like that. Na only lagos/Abuja you will see all the police in this country

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by captainking(m): 5:37am On Apr 06, 2018
I served in kwara state.. And I can relate with this.. In omu Aran were I served.. Bank staff take some days off and don't open most times during the week cos they have paid informant who informs them if armed robbers would visit them.. It's always been like that.. No security at all.. Rip to those that lost their lives..

12 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2018
Wow. This is pure insanity. Y kill pple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 06, 2018
This is a well well coordinated attack that was likely planned for along time with lots of informants. And I thought those useless SARS were plenty along those axis and how on earth did they escape via roads without being ambushed. This is really sad.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 06, 2018
angry

Not even one bank was spared..??

Who did we offend in this country?

7 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by Mergic(m): 8:10am On Apr 06, 2018
captainking:
I served in kwara state.. And I can relate with this.. In omu Aran were I served.. Bank staff take some days off and don't open most times during the week cos they have paid informant who informs them if armed robbers would visit them.. It's always been like that.. No security at all.. Rip to those that lost their lives..

Who informs the informant??.. Just curious here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by Ikwokrikwo: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2018
Can CCTV videos be retrieved?

9 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by ZarahBuhari: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2018
One of the many more reasons for having a bad omen as a president.

I don't feel pity towards the slain armed forces. RIP to the civilians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by Somebodydaddy01: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2018
I’m sure they will be caught ......I trust the men in black ....the target is the men in uniform then the porous with phone that want to be a journalist trying to record and those who don’t know what to do rather than run like a headless chicken....RIP to the dead
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2018
dis is too much
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by islandmoon: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2018
where is SARS when you need them?? I bet they were busy chasing soft target on the road to get cheap money! even the armed robbers are no longer worry because they know the SARS boys are not looking for them!

why abandon your main duty? abi SARS - SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD no dey Kwara State ni? we need to petition the IG , morons in government.

REFORM SARS NOW!!

15 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by idrisolaide(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2018
I Shake My Head For This COUNTRY of Ours.

Bank Robbery took place for hours and not even one bank Oooo

But, Across Several.

And no Security Personnel is present.

SECURITY is Zero in this SHIT HOLE COUNTRY.

Soon you go hear say them don arrest the team leader of the gang who took part in the robbery with all sort of fabricated stories alongside Yeye faces.

Lastly, You will see over 100 Ammunition and Rounds of Bullets seized.

They will begin embarrass the passersby and people who has nothing to do with the Crime or Anything related.

GOD Where Your Eyes Dey?

No wonder Vigilante Group along can stop SARS from Arresting DINO

8 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by Iyajelili(f): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2018
Peace to my offa

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2018
They planned it for months. After seeing this, some people will still scream 'say no to jungle justice'.
My God. You can rob a bank like Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine did and go away without hurting anyone.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2018
There was a country!
A country relishing in her past glory
but looking at the future, those are super story.

There was a country indeed!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2018
from the history of this town, arm robbers has been deadliest whenever they attack and those guys are indigene of the town, looking at it logically. they must have been in that town almost a month studying the security in that community

I thought after the last robbery before this, soldiers would be the one securing those banks and the area close by

is so unfortunate how our govt don't take primitive steps prior to a delicate incident like this

working as a banker at offa is a suicide to me without soldiers on ground. offa needs soldiers not polices

11 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by calddon(m): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2018
I guess SARS was busy helping EFCC to find yahoo boys

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by fotadmowmend(m): 8:15am On Apr 06, 2018
So serious
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by Jac007(m): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2018
Na wah o...but wait o, was the robbery simultaneous in all the 5 banks abi all the banks dey the same complex?
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by jericco1(m): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2018
and one idiot is saying Nigeria should table bid for world cup. rip to the deceased

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by adedayourt(m): 8:17am On Apr 06, 2018
Dats y I become very uncomfortable wen am beginning to spend too much time in bank premises.
Rip to the dead

8 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) by Buffalo2(m): 8:17am On Apr 06, 2018
This is just too much...... Haba. I am 100% sure that the robbers ll definitely be caught. If those behind zenith bank owerri robbery could be arrested, then it's sure these ones too can't go just like that May the souls of the departed rest in perfect peace.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo / Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.