Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React (35943 Views)

Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / Atlantic Hotel Sacks Worker For Reporting Attempted Rape By Indian Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by Iamgodwin: 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
A lady who as been identified as “maami_Chulo” on twitter, as been fired for not having sex with her boss.

According to her tweet, she got terminated at work for not sleeping with her boss who is an Indian.

She said…
"Guess who just got terminated at work for not sleeping with her boss, it’s me your WCW�"

http://818tvonline.com/2018/04/lady-got-fired-for-not-sleeping-with-her-boss-nigerians-react/

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by Nedfed(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
You sure she no dey lie?
Cos she looks like bam bam twins sista grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by MhizzAJ(f): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
Some men can't just exercise common self control
Indian for that matter,very greedy set of people

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by obaataaokpaewu: 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lol @ that Abiodun Taiwo that wants to take up the case. He heard Indian and the next thing na "ehyah, better days ahead" cheesy

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by Blackfire(m): 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Rubbish ....

Is that all....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Lol @ that Abiodun Taiwo that wants to take up the case. He heard Indian and the next thing na "ehyah, better days ahead" cheesy
How do you take up a one-sided tale? Does she have any proof to tender that will nail the man or just her words against his? I think he may have sexually harassed her but something else could've made him fire her.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
'Indians bro, Nigerians have taught them well'

This girl has no idea how sexually perverted those curry smelling people are. Nigerians dey learn!

65 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by 2buffagain(m): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
kimbraa:
How do you take up a one-sided tale? Does she have any proof to tender that will nail the man or just her words against his? I think he may have sexually harassed her but something else could've made him fire her.

Thank God ridiculous things like #MeToo madness hasn't made it to naija yet.
Na so all these oloshos go dey wan ransom big men wey never even smell their toto before.
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
2buffagain:

Na so all these oloshos go dey wan ransom big men wey never even smell their toto before.
I don't get you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by 2buffagain(m): 12:05am On Apr 06, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't get you.

Have you heard of the MeToo movement?
The social movement that allows women to claim anyone sexually harrassed them, causing social/ PR/ professional homicide against the accused?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 06, 2018
equation balanced.

just remember that behind every NO there is always a YES waiting......

God will provide another job for her ...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by pat1612(m): 12:34am On Apr 06, 2018
I am confused but shes a women so benefits of doubt goes to her.
I Just wanna know other side of story before I comment as is reasonable doubt that some body will remove u from job for just not giving in unless he is a despo or maniac
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:10am On Apr 06, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't get you.

where have you been
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:12am On Apr 06, 2018
2buffagain:

it won't work in Nigeria
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by Divay22(f): 2:14am On Apr 06, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Hahahahahahahahaha
I was like, damn
Why the eyah again grin grin grin grin Mr lawyer, he see Indian, Case close

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:21am On Apr 06, 2018
Divay22:

Hahahahahahahahaha
I was like, damn
Why the eyah again grin grin grin grin Mr lawyer, he see Indian, Case close

cry
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by KendrickAyomide: 3:43am On Apr 06, 2018
embarassed attention seeking Mumu
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by Olalan(m): 5:05am On Apr 06, 2018
It wouldn't be fair to judge until we know the story from the boss, some of these slay queens and their attitude to work can sometimes be annoying, always on the phone chatting or on instagram even during office hours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by bjayx: 5:10am On Apr 06, 2018
Even if she was lying, why will one foreigner sack an indigenous worker without good reasons. Fvck the shiiithole
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by TheUpsetGirl(m): 5:19am On Apr 06, 2018
bjayx:
Even if she was lying, why will one foreigner sack an indigenous worker without good reasons. Fvck the shiiithole

because she's an indigenous worker so she can't be sacked
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by bjayx: 5:23am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

because she's an indigenous worker so she can't be sacked
With good reasons, read my comment n stop trolling me everywhere. Must U quote me
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by highpriestess: 6:05am On Apr 06, 2018
those Indians that behave like dogs on fb?sending pictures of their dicks upandan.
stupid set of people
take heart dear,greater one is coming your way.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by mannobi(m): 6:09am On Apr 06, 2018
I smell a rat
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:41am On Apr 06, 2018
The same way a lady was fired for incompetence in our firm and the next thing we heard is the story of the boss wanting to sleep with her. I arressted her with police and she started singing another thing. Not that it doesn't happen but most are lies.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 06, 2018
From her gist the indian doesnt own the firm. They have management. She was sacked for oda reasons jor

1 Like

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by DanielsParker(m): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2018
Too bad
Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by emeijeh(m): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:

The guy made a u turn sharply! grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by no1madman(m): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2018
Mr garlic sacked u. . .hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React by DanielsParker(m): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:

Lmao

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Army Infantry Generals Pulled Out Of Active Service / Zoology And Parasitology Graduate Turns Photographer / Highest Paying Banks In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.