Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,938 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Muhammad Ali Born Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Muhammad Ali Born Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr (997 Views)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Kiss Daniel / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Muhammad Ali Born Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr by Riqueleme(m): 2:23am On Apr 06, 2018
My Black Biro sketch of Muhammad Ali born Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr ,January 17, 1942 – June 3, 2016) was an American professional boxer and activist. He is widely regarded as one of the most significant and celebrated sports figures of the 20th century. From early in his career, Ali was known as an inspiring, controversial, and polarizing figure both inside and outside the ring.

(1) (Reply)

This Arts Is Worth $20,000, How Much Will You Buy If It Were You? N4,000,000? / SOLIDWORKS Professional Needed For A Small Project. / Sony DSC-S1900 Camera For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.