Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo (24608 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama Boko Haram’, Two Others For 111m Fraud / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Sunnynwa: 6:29am On Apr 06, 2018

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by tayebest(m): 6:30am On Apr 06, 2018
shocked

Mama Boko haram speaks Igbo? Abi she is even among the pig hiding under veil! lipsrsealed

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Samusu(m): 6:31am On Apr 06, 2018
This is serious Magana

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:33am On Apr 06, 2018
There is more to this bokoharam that buhari is not telling us shocked

16 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:40am On Apr 06, 2018
Nothing out of the ordinary here...

I have seen northerners that speak Igbo fluently before just like I know some southerners that speak Hausa language also....

No be today

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 06, 2018
buhari tell us d truth

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Homeboiy: 6:45am On Apr 06, 2018
she is an igbo woman that converted to muslim after she married a borno man

she's from enugu na but schooled in the north

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by bjayx: 6:47am On Apr 06, 2018
Shiiithole

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by blackpanda: 6:55am On Apr 06, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

I have seen northerners that speak Igbo fluently before just like I know some southerners that speak Hausa language also....

No be today

Nope. It is actually rare a core northerner will speak igbo. In any case even if that were so, she must have lived several years in d east. Igbo is not a language u just pick up easily

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:56am On Apr 06, 2018
blackpanda:

Nope. It is actually rare a core northerner will speak igbo. In any case even if that were so, she must have lived several years in d east. Igbo is not a language u just pick up easily

Move around more

20 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by kernel502: 6:56am On Apr 06, 2018
Homeboiy:
she is an igbo woman that converted to muslim after she married a borno man

she's from enugu na but schooled in the north

She's of Northern religion.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by blackpanda: 6:58am On Apr 06, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Move around more

I have moved much more than you

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:59am On Apr 06, 2018
blackpanda:

I have moved much more than you
Not possible ...
I have been as far as Bama

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by ArmedRobber: 7:02am On Apr 06, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

No be today
shut up!! oniro osi . northerners that cannot speak English started speaking igbogrin it is easier for an average northerner to speak French ,Yoruba than igbo

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:03am On Apr 06, 2018
good for her.... finally identifying with the Jews

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 06, 2018
Were they expecting her to deny her roots? Every Nigerian cones from somewhere.
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 06, 2018
Igbo is a widely use language among communities from the Southeast corner of the Niger river to Equatorial Guinea.

Her name tho' lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 06, 2018
She's from d sponsors of Bokoharram and GEj

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by 2kris(m): 7:19am On Apr 06, 2018
She should keep on hiding her face
Boko haram victims will hunt her up till Enugu
Negotiator my boot
Well scripted dapchi kidnap to facilitate the release of 1m$
Thieves in civilian disguise
Were is our youth that were divided between APC and pdp

1 Like

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2018
ArmedRobber:
shut up!! oniro osi . northerners that cannot speak English started speaking igbogrin it is easier for an average northerner to speak French ,Yoruba than igbo

Shut down... Zombie robot

17 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Sunnynwa: 7:29am On Apr 06, 2018
2kris:
She should keep on hiding her face
Boko haram victims will hunt her up till Enugu
Negotiator my boot
Well scripted dapchi kidnap to facilitate the release of 1m$
Thieves in civilian disguise
Were is our youth that were divided between APC and pdp

Her face isn't hidden all the time though. She has a face.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

No be today

Even when you clearly see from the translation that she's igbo from Enugu.

Your own form of zombeism is incurable.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Even when you clearly see from the translation that she's igbo from Enugu.

Your own form of zombeism is incurable.
No Enugu woman dresses like Boko Haram
Go to Enugu and see for yourself

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by PFRB: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2018
My uncles wife is from Kafanchan. Right now she is the women leader in my community.
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by CSTR1002: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2018
Just look at her. Is this the life her parents wanted for her? angry

This one is no longer igbo. There are many of them like her in the north that have been completely nothernized.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:17am On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=ZombiePUNISHER post=66472951]
No Enugu woman dresses like Boko Haram
Go to Enugu and see for yourself [/quote

Go and tell her she's not from Enugu since you know her more than herself

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by Billionboi: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Scam

1 Like

Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by TheAngry1: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2018
ok
Re: Aisha Wakil Alkali Speaks Igbo As The Mama Boko Haram Is Interviewed By BBC Igbo by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2018
Because she is originally Igbo from Enugu State, Nigeria.

Her first name use to be Ogechi.

She is a Lawyer by training (UNIMAID).

She converted to Islam after she married her husband, Justice Wakil Gana who works with the Borno State High Court.

17 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq / Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka / Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.