Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) (47832 Views)

Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad / Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work / Grace Oyelude Celebrates Her 87th Birthday, Chidinma Aaron Visits Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Amagite2: 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Big brother Naija star, Tokunbo Idowu popularly known as TBoss has visited her Romania family to celebrate Easter holiday with them.

According to the Edo-born beauty, she has not seen them in over two years. Pictured above is her mum, her younger sister, her niece and her sister's fiance, and also her mum's family.

She wrote;

"#Flashback To a couple of day ago when I went to spend the Easter with My Family in Romania . Even though their own Easter is gonna be this weekend. I Hadn’t Seen these Bunch in over 2 years. Yeah it was Brief but it was totally worth it. Wished @miss_goldilocks & @christhova were present then we would have been Complete. Someday though... Ps: For some reason, nobody seems to have caught on that I was the one in this very first photo- everyone thought it was Wendy- Do we really look that much alike?"

See more photos; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/tboss-visits-her-family-in-romania-photos.html

Cc; lalasticlala

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Madam snout ring Better go and settle with your Dad

30 Likes

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by chelseaboi(m): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
From nowhere to somewhere....this Bae is now a celeb....

It is nt easy....

1 Like

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by queensera(f): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Update Your Playlists:

[Music] Jaywon Ft. Idowest, Mr. Real, Ichaba, Toyin of Life & Gabzy - "Masun" (Stay Woke)
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/music-jaywon-ft-idowest-mr-real-ichaba.html

[Audio + Video] Koker – "E Dey Your Body"
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/audio-video-koker-e-dey-your-body.html

[Music] Mc Galaxy – "Fine girl"
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/music-mc-galaxy-fine-girl.html

1 Like

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Benjom(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Far away from the chaotic life here cheesy and daddy didn't help matters undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by hannysur8(m): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cee-c's role model

10 Likes

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by chuks34(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
I need to port comot from this country go see my uncle for Afghanistan, so i go post pics with AK49 and Bazuka

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Romania
One of the poorest countries in Europe.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by tgmservice: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
She looks odd

They all looking like they dont know her

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by okomile(f): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Noted
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by kidman96(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
sad sad undecided
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
I don’t understand Nairaland anymore

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Siddeek: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Tboss my crush shocked

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Reelmii: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Please is she halfcast

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
So where is her Yoruba father? She is the only black person I am seeing in the picture. Mango don dey produce Agbalumo?

12 Likes

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Obierika(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
And so?

Should we fry beans?

1 Like

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Gboss
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by nabegibeg: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Amagite2:
Big brother Naija star, Tokunbo Idowu popularly known as TBoss has visited her Romania family to celebrate Easter holiday with them.

According to the Edo-born beauty, she has not seen them in over two years. Pictured above is her mum, her younger sister, her niece and her sister's fiance, and also her mum's family.

She wrote;

"#Flashback To a couple of day ago when I went to spend the Easter with My Family in Romania . Even though their own Easter is gonna be this weekend. I Hadn’t Seen these Bunch in over 2 years. Yeah it was Brief but it was totally worth it. Wished @miss_goldilocks & @christhova were present then we would have been Complete. Someday though... Ps: For some reason, nobody seems to have caught on that I was the one in this very first photo- everyone thought it was Wendy- Do we really look that much alike?"

See more photos; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/tboss-visits-her-family-in-romania-photos.html

Cc; lalasticlala

which beauty queen

na wa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
Its official...Nairaland has become big brotherland

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Siddeek: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
Reelmii:
Please is she halfcast
No.. She's full cast undecided

11 Likes

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by rhythyson: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
Tell your mama say una Papa don swear for una oooo grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
obrigado080:
Romania
I tell you...But dem go de get light there die. shocked

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by philEscobar(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Abeg nairaland bloggers if una no get beta information to share, abeg make una go slp, how dis news take concern us?
Am not undastndng!

1 Like

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Hector09(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
This girl is a big girl despite anything

5 Likes

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
She has wonderful family...

but she has turn herself to born troway

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
obrigado080:
Romania

Lie Mohammed spotted, what about Albanian? shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by pussygotlips: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Reelmii:
Please is she halfcast
Don't please me,

Edioott what is haftcast?
Re: Tboss Visits Her Family In Romania For Easter (Photos) by Reelmii: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
her complexion really shows she is in Nigeria, our sun can fry beans

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 / Duncan Mighty Involved In An Accident, Pictured In Hospital Bed / Pamela Ofoegbu Is Dead, EbonyLife TV's Head of Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.