Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

I Almost Lost My Marriage Because Of April Fool Prank - Woman Says. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Almost Lost My Marriage Because Of April Fool Prank - Woman Says. (1200 Views)

It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? / GUYS HELP!! I Lost My 3years Marriage Over April Fool Prank (see What Happened) / Bbnaija: I Don’t Care If My Husband Ends Our Marriage Because Of Boma’ – Tega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Lost My Marriage Because Of April Fool Prank - Woman Says. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
I almost lost my marriage over April Fool prank – Woman A 23-year-old housewife, Eliza Guta , almost had her marriage shattered after she played a prank on her husband on April 1st, popularly called April Fool Day.’ The woman who tried to give her husband what she thought would be a surprise, told him their only son, Tadiwanashe Mazo, was not his biological child. The Zimbabwean mother narrated the hassles she went through over what she now agrees was a ‘silly’ joke. She said: “I woke up in the morning without that lie in mind; but when I saw some jokes on April fool via WhatsApp , I decided to tell a lie to my husband without giving a thought to it.
YOU WILL FEEL PITY AFTER READING REAS FULL STORY. AT http://www.nairasquad.com/2018/04/i-almost-lost-marriage-on-april-fool.html?m=1
Re: I Almost Lost My Marriage Because Of April Fool Prank - Woman Says. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
there are some things you can play around with, but the above is certainly NOT one of them.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Pastor Paul Enenche! / Nnpc Recruitment 2019 / How To Design 3d Logo Using Smartphone Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.