Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (83941 Views)

Policemen React To The Deaths Of Their Colleagues In Offa Bank Robbery / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by ZarahBuhari: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
nairavsdollars:
These wicked people behind this dastardly act will not find rest.
Tell that to your mentor aka Buhari

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by drajjay: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
The military should take over the government, civil governance is not ideal for Nigeria, Nigeria deserves a brutal military regime, all the indices of a failed state is in Nigeria, nonsense

4 Likes

Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by orobs93(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
dangermouse:
The escalated level of insecurity in Nigeria is real and need to be checked by the security agencies.
Rip to the dead

you think they don't know ...well they don't want to take any actions or they are just lack of ideas on what to do in situations like this while they embezzle the funds for sophisticated crime tackling equipment
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by aylive02(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is horrible[color=#990000][/color]
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by magiki(m): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Oh God!!!

What a loss!

May this not happen again... And may those that kill these people never go unpunished.
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by ZarahBuhari: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
AngelicBeing:
The military should take over the government, civil governance is not ideal for Nigeria, Nigeria deserves a brutal military regime, all the indices of a failed state is in Nigeria, nonsense
Seriously?

My dear truth be told, even the military has failed its duties - no one is safe no more
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
smiley
Bro people just died that ur smiley no funny at all

why am I still in this shithole where Human lives don't matter

if this where to be america security forces will do eeverything within their power to track this heartless
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by OSUigbo: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
I tot Nigerian police said it's 4 ppl dat died
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
But this is serious... Our police should swing into full action.
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by Seun360(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
Those SARS are useless.

Information says those criminals operated for hours.

When its on friday dem go come bank come collect money for work wey dem no dey do.

Useless Country.
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by xreal: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
But they said four people were killed.

This is more.

Why must those SARS armed robbers kill?

Those of you blaming SARS, pls don't.
I heard that most SARS in kwara are all mad, I mean mentally derailed.
Courtesy of yahoo boys.

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
ZarahBuhari:

Seriously?

My dear truth be told, even the military has failed its duties - no one is safe no more
It is better to have a military regime in Nigeria than the current useless, satanic, occultic, devilish, vampires called politicians who have turned the country to a cesspit of poverty and darkness, let the various GOCs in the various military command sweep this useless government out of power, disband the useless national assembly, appoint military personnel to rule the country, Nigeria is already a failed state like Afghanistan and Syria angry

3 Likes

Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by faheez(m): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
tjadeba:
RIP to the dead. I wish the stupid authorities do better by transporting their corpses in an ambulance at least. They failed these unlucky guys while on earth.
Idiotic armed robbers!!!
I think you are the only human being on this thread as we speak. I was just scrolling down to see pples comment about how they are packed at the back of that truck.. just urs. Nigerians, we can do better, thou they are dead but pls let's respect the dead.. haba
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by babzlim(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Give peace to the dead and grand them forgiveness for all there sins ... R.I.P.

Let's see how the killers will live forever.
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by lecturerdabo(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I'm extremely disappointed by the young officers in our armed forces.

WTF are they waiting for?

Your Opinion, Your life!

FYI, That is what SARS is meant to handle not to arrest Dino and other personal vendetta! Our armed forces supposed to be for protection against external aggression!!

... If not that nothing works as it ought to cos every thing has been bastardised!!!
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
Everyday people are dying in this country Nigeria, God please help us, let us see the end of all this, if we all have to go on our own separate ways please Lord, let it be, we can not continue this way. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by papauju(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
Tochyodiks:
Sars should be blamed for this, they only know how to tackle g-boys, bunch of idiots,. Can't even stop criminals that operated for HOURS angry
I am happy you said SARS, is the same you people are shouting some time ago that SARS, should be banned, let them do there work
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by Jossyroyal1: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Bro people just died that ur smiley no funny at all

why am I still in this shithole where Human lives don't matter

if this where to be america security forces will do eeverything within their power to track this heartless

Am sorry, I had to book space by all means

Modified

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by 3rdeye1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
Terrible indeed
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by ZarahBuhari: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
AngelicBeing:
It is better to have a military regime in Nigeria than the current useless, satanic, occultic, devilish, vampires called politicians who have turned the country to a cesspit of poverty and darkness, let the various GOCs in the various military command sweep this useless government out of power, disband the useless national assembly, appoint military personnel to rule the country, Nigeria is already a failed state like Afghanistan and Syria angry
Lol! Military can't takeover in Nigeria because they're loyalists to the civilian government now - they now play politics with innocent people's life

1 Like

Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by oxygen247(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
They packed all the soldiers to south east and south south region with hope to intimidate and terrorize them without knowing that they are actually protecting them. RIP to the dead
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Buhari the clueless old Man has to go, u guys should try kick Him out come 2019, He is an old illiterate and as such empty of ideas on how to run government.

Simple Truth, come and beat me if u can catch me!

Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by genenian(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is the job a friend introduced to me. See as they kill the cops, smh just sara
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by Noloss(f): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
So pathetic and heartbreaking!!!
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
lecturerdabo:

Your Opinion, Your life!

Thank you. Democracy and it's free speech strikes again.
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by sokera: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Useless Sars Officers are busy chasing yahoo boys ...
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by saabright(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
the fastest way to die now, is to go that tea and steal jus N5 and pray they shout thief and u get apprehended.....jungle justice no go happen o, na forest justice
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by agukayode(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
OMG dis is evill

Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
ZarahBuhari:

Lol! Military can't takeover in Nigeria because they're loyalists to the civilian government now - they now play politics with innocent people's life
They will take over, Mark today's date down, Military are coming back, I want it possibly this week sad
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by Baroba(m): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Not a word from the animal we have sitting at Aso rock.. what a country..
Re: People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) by usomine2014: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
What is this country turning to, God have mercy on us .and rest in peace to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Video Of 2 Jalingo Residents Goes Viral; Muslim Cleric Wants Lovers Arrested / The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video) / Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.