Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / ... (1509 Views)

INEC Allowance For Corpers In The Forthcoming Election / Checkout NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria In 2017 / NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: ... by STENON(f): 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Go to the account section of your NYSC state secretariat
Re: ... by Chuksmonika(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
R2bees:
I'm starving in this community, someone should come to my aid. I'm serving in Delta state, Agbor precisely. I'm in batch stream 2, with nysc code number ;;;;;;;.. I haven't received my allowance for 2months running.. My LGi keep telling to apply for the payment, have done it twice still no alert.. My place is far from this state if not I would have gone home. I'm thinking of pulling out of the service because I can't continue to starve.

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44, Fynestboi, Obinoscopy You guys should help me move this to frontpage. Might have NYSC official on here..
did you redeploy??
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Chuksmonika:
did you redeploy??
yes.. from Benue to Delta
Re: ... by LilySopi(f): 2:42am On Apr 08, 2018
R2bees:

Benue supposed to pay you for two months before your state of redeployment starts paying you. If u have the phone number of your platoon officer in Benue, call him or try get the number of the account officer of Benue. I also redeployed from Benue to Niger state but I've received two months alawee from Benue.
Re: ... by Chuksmonika(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2018
R2bees:
i tot as Much,thats why your alawee is being delayed,dats one of the disadvantages of redeployment,i have a friend who redeployed,and his alawee was delayed for completer four months...But the Good thing is that you will be paid in bulk,when it is time...u just have to bear it for a little,and if you can,pls ask for help from home,so that hunger no go do you strong thing for anoda man's land,i wish you all the best in your service year and years ahead
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 08, 2018
Chuksmonika:
i tot as Much,thats why your alawee is being delayed,dats one of the disadvantages of redeployment,i have a friend who redeployed,and his alawee was delayed for completer four months...But the Good thing is that you will be paid in bulk,when it is time...u just have to bear it for a little,and if you can,pls ask for help from home,so that hunger no go do you strong thing for anoda man's land,i wish you all the best in your service year and years ahead
Thanks bro...God bless u

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 08, 2018
LilySopi:

Benue supposed to pay you for two months before your state of redeployment starts paying you. If u have the phone number of your platoon officer in Benue, call him or try get the number of the account officer of Benue. I also redeployed from Benue to Niger state but I've received two months alawee from Benue.
Two months?? including the one they paid in camp? cos that's the only one I received during January camping.
Re: ... by LilySopi(f): 1:22am On Apr 09, 2018
R2bees:
Two months?? including the one they paid in camp? cos that's the only one I received during January camping.
excluding the one paid in camp.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2019
Chuksmonika:
did you redeploy??
Bro please modify.. thanks
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chuksmonika:
did you redeploy??
Bro pls edit and delete my details
Re: ... by Chuksmonika(m): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
R2bees:
Bro pls edit and delete my details
done

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Medical Report For Redeployment 5 Steps You Must Follow / KPMG And Erecruiter Nigeria Are Hiring Corpers / Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.