Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend (41786 Views)

See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game / #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by naijapage(f): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Bambam has expressed disappointment in Cee-c.

Cee-c had on Friday during the ‘Wall Painting task’ listed Bambam and Teddy A as her only friends in the house.

While Reading Daily post Nigeria , I Also Learnt that ...

Reacting, Bambam in an interview with NET said Cee-c could have been her friend but she had an ulterior motive.

Bambam who got evicted last Sunday said she was disappointed when she found out about the hurtful things Cee-c said behind her back.

“Even though Cee C is extremely sensitive, always angry and defensive, I think she’s generally an intelligent girl.

“She is almost always angry. Thought we were going to be friends but I was disappointed when I realised she had an ulterior motive.

“She acted like she was genuinely interested in me as a person but then goes behind my back and said all manner of rubbish.

“That being said, I’ll try to see the best in her and wish her the best,” Bambam said.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/653/bbnaija-2018-bambam-reacts-to-cee-c-referring-to-her-as-friend/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by doyinisaac(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
So we should boil shawarma??

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Any time I see this bam-bam of a name.

ah BAM comes to my mind.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by Sanchase: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Check your nose.
Your Dad is 44, take man's twix by force.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by KushyKush: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
I think BamBam needs to chill out.

She should know Nigerians are still on her toilet brouhaha. No go use your mouth kill yourself.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by apesinola001: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
What should we do now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by LordBaelish: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Y'all are mad.
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
until people stop visiting nairaland seun and his mods wont change. wat rubbish. all these vulture bloggers should be banned too

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by vicky3(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
��
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by apesinola001: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Next news
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by enoch701(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nawa for cee c oo Does anybody even like her in that house?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by cutetopsey(f): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Noted
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by apesinola001: 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
On to the next one
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by Ellabae(f): 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
That's good of u. No grudges held.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
Imagine dreaming for 2mths plus on how you would make 45m and the next thing ! Boom your eliminated...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by femimailbox(m): 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cee-c needs to grow up. She forgot that nothing is hidden in this show and she messed up behind the victim of her gossip.

Tobi for the money!
Miracle for payporte Friday game money!
Lolu for any other money available!
Rico for Samvita endorsement!

Cee-c and Anto for their village People! grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by damselicious1(f): 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
grin angry grin
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by nabegibeg: 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
naijapage:
@APROKOGIRL

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Bambam has expressed disappointment in Cee-c.

Cee-c had on Friday during the ‘Wall Painting task’ listed Bambam and Teddy A as her only friends in the house.

While Reading Daily post Nigeria , I Also Learnt that ...

Reacting, Bambam in an interview with NET said Cee-c could have been her friend but she had an ulterior motive.

Bambam who got evicted last Sunday said she was disappointed when she found out about the hurtful things Cee-c said behind her back.

“Even though Cee C is extremely sensitive, always angry and defensive, I think she’s generally an intelligent girl.

“She is almost always angry. Thought we were going to be friends but I was disappointed when I realised she had an ulterior motive.

“She acted like she was genuinely interested in me as a person but then goes behind my back and said all manner of rubbish.

“That being said, I’ll try to see the best in her and wish her the best,” Bambam said.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/653/bbnaija-2018-bambam-reacts-to-cee-c-referring-to-her-as-friend/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by pojophilius(m): 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
water bambam
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by Billionboi: 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Shame on bam bam
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by Earthquake1: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:

I think BamBam needs to chill out.

She should know Nigerians are still on her toilet brouhaha. No go use your mouth kill yourself.

She is not bothered by it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by Bustincole(m): 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
So wat are u to her

u want her to call u her lesbian frend abi

nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by KushyKush: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Earthquake1:

She is not bothered by it

Considering how gullible Nigerians are, she should be.
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by genenian(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cee-c nominated both of them for Eviction. What's her play really
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by hannysur8(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
The best and most enjoyable sex is the one in the toilet, a case study of Teddy A's reaction after doing that thing for her Puna inside the Big Brother House Toilet
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by timilehin007(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
So we should drink akamu(ogi) with locust bean(iru) abi
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by timilehin007(m): 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
This game is programmed to favour cee-c

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by Okrikabail: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cee na goqt
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by superior1: 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Atleast she can claim virgin.... you bambam..
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by okerekeikpo: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Public toilet
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by jmaxjohn(m): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Like if you also think that photo up there of bambam is the finest shot of that ugly girl.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola / Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja / Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.