Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! (16180 Views)

Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam / Sheik Dahiru Bauchi Defies Sultan, Holds Eid On Wednesday / Who Is Sheik Inyass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! by carinmom(f): 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
Inna lillahi wa'inna ilayhi rajiun, Sheikh Ismail Abbas Dakace may Allah forgive your sins and admit you in aljanna Firdausi.
Re: Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! by horlah005: 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
May Allah SWT forgive his shorthcoming and grant him Aljanat firdaouz.
And to non-muslims...well, only God can guide YOU
Re: Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! by koolpal(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
theapeman:
What a waste!

You die without giving your life to Christ Jesus and repenting from your sinful days on earth!

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION!

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST JESUS AND EXPERIENCE TRUE PEACE
If I ask you who told you u will say ur bible... sorry my QURAN never told me so. Believe in whateva you choose. Leave muslims alone
Re: Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! by Prince001(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=Hash86 post=66490433][/quote]
Some people are jus ignorant! U are referring to Bible that even Jesus christ said he only sent to lost sheep of Israel!That means only lost sheep at the time he was there!!!
Re: Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! by brookz: 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
kulli nafsin zaa'ikatul maut, may Allah (SWT) grant him Rahama, Aameen thumma Aameen.
Re: Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! by Embell: 6:44am On Apr 07, 2018
What is this one saying?
Ayor93:

it's the truth bro

jesus is the only way to the father, any other way is counterfeit
Don't let the devil to cheat you of what have been given to you freely
Re: Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! by najib632(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2018
theapeman:
What a waste!

You die without giving your life to Christ Jesus and repenting from your sinful days on earth!

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION!

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST JESUS AND EXPERIENCE TRUE PEACE
He belived in God alone and attributed no partner to him in worship, Allah created him not christ, christ is a messenger of God if you say christ is the son of God what about Adam that Allah made with his own hands
Re: Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! by najib632(m): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2018
Ayor93:

it's the truth bro

jesus is the only way to the father, any other way is counterfeit
Don't let the devil to cheat you of what have been given to you freely
Deuteronomy, 18:18
I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. 19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto My words which he shall speak in My name, I will require it of him. 20 But the prophet, that shall speak a word presumptuously in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.

If you look at the Qur'an every chapter start with in the name of Allah the most beneficient the most merciful
The gospel is not like that

Isaiah, 29:12
And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned

If you read the story of the first revelation to Muhammad S.A.W this is exactly the same situation that happened, this is not Zechariah A.S., John A.S. or Jesus A.S. they're all learned and are also scholars

Isaiah 42:1-4
"Behold! My Servant, whom I uphold; My Elect One, in whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles. 2 He shall not cry out, nor raise His voice, nor cause His voice to be heard in the street. 3 A bruised reed shall He not break, and smoking flax shall He not quench. In truth He shall bring forth justice. 4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till He has established justice in the earth; and the islands shall wait for His law."
Jesus never became powerful enough to establish justice in the land because he was betrayed unlike prophet Muhammad S.A.W he was able to become powerful enough to establish the divine law (shariah) and the Arabian peninsula was largely a pagan and Christian region but they accepted Islam because of how they saw the early Muslims behaved.
Re: Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! by Ayor93(m): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2018
najib632:
Deuteronomy, 18:18
I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. 19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto My words which he shall speak in My name, I will require it of him. 20 But the prophet, that shall speak a word presumptuously in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.

If you look at the Qur'an every chapter start with in the name of Allah the most beneficient the most merciful
The gospel is not like that

Isaiah, 29:12
And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned

If you read the story of the first revelation to Muhammad S.A.W this is exactly the same situation that happened, this is not Zechariah A.S., John A.S. or Jesus A.S. they're all learned and are also scholars

Isaiah 42:1-4
"Behold! My Servant, whom I uphold; My Elect One, in whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles. 2 He shall not cry out, nor raise His voice, nor cause His voice to be heard in the street. 3 A bruised reed shall He not break, and smoking flax shall He not quench. In truth He shall bring forth justice. 4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till He has established justice in the earth; and the islands shall wait for His law."
Jesus never became powerful enough to establish justice in the land because he was betrayed unlike prophet Muhammad S.A.W he was able to become powerful enough to establish the divine law (shariah) and the Arabian peninsula was largely a pagan and Christian region but they accepted Islam because of how they saw the early Muslims behaved.

see, you don't need all this
Free yourself from the darkness,
any other way apart from Christ is of the devil.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! by theapeman: 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
najib632:
He belived in God alone and attributed no partner to him in worship, Allah created him not christ, christ is a messenger of God if you say christ is the son of God what about Adam that Allah made with his own hands
even the devil did not believe that Jesus is the son of God!

I won't blame you! Your religion is a product of him.
Re: Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! by najib632(m): 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
theapeman:
even the devil did not believe that Jesus is the son of God!

I won't blame you! Your religion is a product of him.
Hmmm... Tell me a place where Abraham said God had a son then I will follow Christianity starting from when you answer
Re: Sheik Sama’ila Abbas Dakace Is Dead! by najib632(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ayor93:

see, you don't need all this
Free yourself from the darkness,
any other way apart from Christ is of the devil.
The path of devil is to be worldly, and the path of Islam is the way of Abraham A.S. total surrender to the will of God. Thus, that is all what the prophets and messengers of Allah had preached. Muslims believe he was born a virgin birth, he has the Holy spirit and he even talked from the craddle (most of you don't even know this one) and mind you Islam is the only religion besides christianity that says you should believe in Jesus A.S. if not your faith in Allah is not valid. The only difference in belief of Muslims with the christians is that Jesus A.S is the son of Allah ( I seek refuge in Allah). Allah is above that what does Allah need a son for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Wahhabis Name School In Honor Of Yazeed / Dr. Shaykh Muhammad Kamalud-deen Habeebullah Al-adaby / Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.