Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial (38610 Views)

Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 34th Birthday Party / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by miqos02(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
Why she cover "breastie for here? Hypocrite
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by NIJJAking(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise dont gamble with your eternity

1 Like

Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by Yoruba4Life: 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Bobbie gyration... grin grin
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by Yoruba4Life: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
apeleone:
Thought it is her mum.

The after-effect of toooo much 'Dickson' grin grin
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by Morbeta11(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
See 33yrs .....old woman claiming youngie.
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by Coldfeets: 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Is that her mom in white?

Wow!

They look so alike... if not for their age, you may not know who's who. grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by bibicici(f): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Is that Cossy on white? WOW!
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by Yoruba4Life: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
speak2me2016:
I didn't know that clothes can cover watermelon

When Water melon don turn "Water-fall melon" grin grin
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Neimar:
I feel like removing her white cloth nd spilling her boobs

Eeeeeeewwwwwwrrrrrgggh!

*pukes*
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by Maj196(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
bibicici:
Is that Cossy on white? WOW!
Your dp looks scary lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Maybe her push up bras have all been lost. Mtcheew undecided

Rip to the good man.
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by Troublemaker007(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
lol her father must have had big dickkk for him to have born a big breast daughter

Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by victorian(f): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
She will look old and wrinkled after series of pounding from all and sundry.

Only God knows how many billion different sperms have been deposited in that body of hers.

Smhhhh.

That's the evidence of fucvking anyhow.
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by madgoat(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
Swissdist:
grin

Sapele water just fell on me�����
Must u show u are a drunkard even on social media undecided
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by shugamummy: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
If Cossy is the one on white. To all the slay queens your husband is your dignity as a woman. So for her 50years no children to raise. What's the product of her hustle. None but vanity upon vanity. Secondly her butt job is seriously telling on her. Plastic does not make perfect people. Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by nanzozo(m): 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
Cossy na im be like old woman shocked
At least she covered herself with clothes
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by Toide: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
cossy don old like this where has her big boob vanish to,I thought it was her mother cos I used to know her mother then...oooh how time flies!
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by purples25(f): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
I don't think she is the one wearing white there , no offence. Perhaps she is the one wearing black.
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by Countersam(m): 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cossy na Agbalagbi sha...
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by Etianwanokon: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Rest in peace Sir.
For once she dressed well.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by habsydiamond(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
See as she look like mama 60....native attire no feat her at all...
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
Who is the chick on black standing by her. Someone should give me her digits
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by fortunechy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
where is she in that picture....... still looking for her n her big thing
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by wtfcoded: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nekwa ka cossy di ka NNE nwanyi.
shocked shocked
I used to crush on cossy, but not this.
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by BOOMnaija(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Is that goodluck Jonathan beside her?

.... And she looks frail and scruggy like someone suffering from an STD
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by Maxcollins042(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
YorubaEmir:
She even made many efforts to show off in the "tribute"l

Must you remind us about your yansh surgery in your father's trubute and the fact that he was bulding another house? This rat is too immature angry

Rest in peace old man
This jealousy get level o
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by IamFreshprince(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
I even scroll to the last pics trying to identify her but never knew she is d old mama. [qquote author=apeleone post=66490188]Thought it is her mum. [/quote]
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by engrjacuzzi: 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
I couldn't see cossy in any of the pictures. no woman exposed body in all the pictures

1 Like

Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by pally123: 12:16am On Apr 07, 2018
apeleone:
Thought it is her mum.
Una no go kee me!
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by santricedupas(m): 12:25am On Apr 07, 2018
why is igbo land and biafra soil always clayish brown, and they will be calling afonja land brown roof republic. oya to Igbos I will now call you brown land republics.
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:51am On Apr 07, 2018
hmmm
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:16am On Apr 07, 2018
Were is kossy l can only see her mum

Nothing last forever. Even honey.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination / Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.