Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) (28961 Views)

Students Protest Over ASUU Strike In Ibadan (Photos) / 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) / Rain Destroys University Of Ilorin Buildings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Nltaliban(m): 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
A terrible even happened at the University of Ibadan today as heavy rainfall destroys some building.

Those in school were in with fear as lots of objects floated on Air, Tree’s were falling And the wind was just strong.

Lots Of School Properties were damaged which include The Students union Building, Tedder hall and some building in the staff quarters.

Recall that the University of Ibadan fixed the resumption for 2017/2018 academic session for 15/042018. As things stands, the university might have to postpone the resumption something as to make the buildings inhabitable again.

1 Like

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Nltaliban(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
More pictures

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by colossus91(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
ftc eh hee he my alma mater sha lol greatest uite!!! greatest tedderite!!

3 Likes

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by colossus91(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
hmm
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Femolacaster(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Haaa.....how were you able to snap this, because it is still falling now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Nltaliban(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Femolacaster:
Haaa.....how were you able to snap this, because it is still falling now?

Forget that thing.. We go snap anything..

Got pictures from friends though

2 Likes

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Make una kuku wait fr OAU, may we gada resume on 29

5 Likes

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by kingchris30(m): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
the rain is actually heavy, thankGod no life is lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
And so

1 Like

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Rursh(m): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
ohhh sorry U.I

1 Like

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by kings09(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
The university mgt will fine d gods

1 Like

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by hazan041(m): 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
shocked shocked

So they are even yet to resume for this session and I was complaining about my own school that we should have start exam chai

1 Like

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
h

You

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by castrol180(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hope the rain doesn't affect the zoological garden? So as not to allow the lions and other beasts to escape...you all know the consequence of that!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by dayleke: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
Seriously?!!!!
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
See dilapitated structures . damn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
cheesy

Not even iron was used for the roofing

2 Likes

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by LilSmith55(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Now they will get excuse to the increase of the tuition fee

V.C go con be like, the reason we increase the tuition fee for Medical student is because we knew that this rain will destroy some if our building

4 Likes

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
hazan041:
shocked shocked

So they are even yet to resume for this session and I was complaining about my own school that we should have start exam chai
Are u sure u are an undergraduate?

6 Likes

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by kam1992: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Gbese
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by otswag(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Wow! That's C block in tedder hall cry

1 Like

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Buhari! Buhari! kilodee? E neva do you?
This is becoming too much

1 Like

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
APC building
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by eleojo23: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
But why is Nigeria like this na?

See dirty buildings, dilapidated structures...
No maintenance culture at all

And we want our graduates to be taken seriously abroad...just look at where they are studying...

You see this in almost all government universities...

Smh..

3 Likes

Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by HighQue007: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Bad!
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by mpeg(m): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Please o I came across this MEM Master in Mechanical Engineering Management with UI and I am highly interested for the program.. Please some within the campus should help me make some enquiries about the program,.. If they are still offering it, whether someone can apply at the moment, and or when will the program come up for the next immediate session... Please someone should be of help.. My email is occhimakpa@gmail.com or Pls call me on 09072777282.. Thanks
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by castrol180(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
teebaxy:

I doubt if he is...and if he is one, then it is either he is a wack student or his school is a crummy/glorious secondary school
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
The most beautiful house in the whole of Ibadan na rain destroy so.
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by heendrix(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nltaliban:

Forget that thing.. We go snap anything ..
Got pictures from friends though
Lool grin
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Sezzybb(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Weak structural buildings embarassed
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by yomalex(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
whaat
Re: Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
teebaxy:

YES HE IS

And it's not his fault

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Water Fetched From A Tap In OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) / FG To Meet States To Discuss School Resumption Modalities / Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.