Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since (5862 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
A patient dog they says eat the fastest bone tongue you know what I mean
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
sylvez:
can't you see that you're obviously foolish

must you quote me

Can't you simply express your views without quoting me
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
A patient dog they says eat the fastest bone tongue you know what I mean
I do know dear
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
amani63:
I do know dear

Ok ooooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by bayocanny: 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
ellagabs:
u sound lik a minor to me.
How's plateu state
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by bayocanny: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
Op is a real definition of pussy nigga
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by Yoruba4Life: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
tosyne2much:
Must you see her boobs?

Imagine ooo. Upon evertything wey him don do for the chica, na to see bobbi be him problem. Really? Chai...
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by macof(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
amani63:
cry cry cry

See let me tell you guys don't you ever love a girl because she will make you to behave foolishly.

I have been cooking for this girls most times and sending her tons of money when the need for that comes but when it comes to shaku dance period this girl will refuse to show me her breast.

For over three years, I have not for once see this girl boob.common nipple I haven't see.

Is this not wickedness
some guys were right when they said " cook for her,be her best chef she will still dance nak:ed for another man bed".

In the picture below: from my lag downward is all I get to see when the need shows up.

Don't love/ trust ladies for your own good.

Meanwhile stay tune because I will be cooking

Yam with Egg Sauce tonight

If your woman is not having sex with someone else outside I say she's a very descent girl.
She doesn't trust you enough to submit herself to you. Take your useless cooking and money away if you just want to use her
But if you feel she's worth it, and you have no reason to suspect she's playing away match, keep the girl...such smart and focused girls make good mother figures
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Amani why is she fully dressed? She ought to be on her bumshort and spaghetti top as she dey on top of dat bed wit u.anyway sorry about ur pain..yu can always get another new girl sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Imagine ooo. Upon evertything wey him don do for the chica, na to see bobbi be him problem. Really? Chai...
you don't know how this thing be
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
lefulefu:
Amani why is she fully dressed? She ought to be on her bumshort and spaghetti top as she dey on top of dat bed wit u.anyway sorry about ur pain..yu can always get another new girl sha.
I don't know why they love leggings too much.

The funny thing is that most of them go around naked (I mean without underwear )

Yes I will get another one when I enter naija because this one no be wife material at all
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
amani63:
I don't know why they love leggings too much.

The funny thing is that most of them go around naked (I mean without underwear )

Yes I will get another one when I enter naija because this one no be wife material at all
yea most don't wear underwear underneath their leggings. U will know straight away with the way the yansh is wobbling and trembling dat d babe ain't on pants.anyway its obvious this one was just with u cos of the free food u were cooking for hercheesy.ok when next u enter naija shine ur eye very well to get a good one oo make u no go end up with a worse one. Yes I will get another one when I enter naija because this one no be wife material at all[/quote] yea most don't wear underwear underneath their leggings. U will know straight away with the way the yansh is wobbling and trembling dat d babe ain't on pants.anyway its obvious this one was just with u cos of the free food u were cooking for hercheesy.ok when next u enter naija shine ur eye very well to get a good one oo make u no go end up with a worse one.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
lefulefu:
yea most don't wear underwear underneath their leggings. U will know straight away with the way the yansh is wobbling and trembling dat d babe ain't on
for this Nigeria
Na poor man lifestyle I go use find better wife.

But my prayer be say make I no waste my spermatozoïde unnecessary
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by Countersam(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
See as you just stay come decide to showcase yourself.

As you "okobo" reach and in this age you still dey wash car for people to drive?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by Countersam(m): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
amani63:
cry cry cry

See let me tell you guys don't you ever love a girl because she will make you to behave foolishly.

I have been cooking for this girls most times and sending her tons of money when the need for that comes but when it comes to shaku dance period this girl will refuse to show me her breast.

For over three years, I have not for once see this girl boob.common nipple I haven't see.

Is this not wickedness
some guys were right when they said " cook for her,be her best chef she will still dance nak:ed for another man bed".

In the picture below: from my lag downward is all I get to see when the need shows up.

Don't love/ trust ladies for your own good.

Meanwhile stay tune because I will be cooking

Yam with Egg Sauce tonight

I knew something was wrong with this picture. Just see where you put leg? Where your head is supposed to be.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
Countersam:
See as you just stay come decide to a showcase yourself.

As you "okobo" reach and in this age you still dey wash car for people to drive?
try to put meaning in your statement next time
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Countersam:

I knew something was wrong with this picture. Just see where you put leg? Where your head is supposed to be.

my brother na your lag or abi na your girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by habsydiamond(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Is that Ur hand or Ur leg.... grin grin grin if Na Ur hand u are save but if Na Ur leg there are two things involved......
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
habsydiamond:
Is that Ur hand or Ur leg.... grin grin grin if Na Ur hand u are save but if Na Ur leg there are two things involved......
na both
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by habsydiamond(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
amani63:
na both
if thats it, Ur case is different then.... grin grin....u sabi lie ooo....how Ur hand and leg go dey there thesame time....u won kill her.... angry angry cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by Gofwane(m): 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
So at last you have finally seen the light.

I remember the day i told you to stop being a pvssy niqqur by slaving yourself for all these disloyal hoes, but then you attacked me!

Just thank God for saving you from eternal damnation by biitches.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by ellagabs(f): 5:46am On Apr 07, 2018
bayocanny:
How's plateu state
kul
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by sylvez(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
your foolishness no get rivals
e be Buhari government...
must you quote me
Can't you simply express your views without quoting me
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by Countersam(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2018
my brother na your lag or abi na your girlfriend
For your mind you get girlfriend?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by LifeofEFCC: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
sylvez:
your foolishness no get rivals

e be Buhari government...

you are very stupid
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Fooling Me Since by sylvez(m): 7:35pm On May 31, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
you are very stupid
you are stupider

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is My Sexy Friend's Birthday (pic) / I Have Excess Money, I Can Pay My Dowry, But Will You Accept My Conditions? / Honey This Picture Of The House Help Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.