Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids (1527 Views)

Davido And Chioma Share A Kiss In Qatar (Photo) / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by yeyeboi(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Please mature advice

PS : This Is not For Single Girls or Baby mamas ooo cheesy

Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
It depends

Knowing fully well that kids emulate what they see and always try to be like Daddy and.mummy

So I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you won't.mind both kids practising kisses on themselves as they grow older eventually if you are lucky you might have your first home grown gay or lesbian couple
Or dare I say a brother and sister love affair like our dear Lannisters

So please by all.means go ahead , handle each other while kissing and frolicking infront of your kids
Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2018

French Kiss? No... Light Kiss? Maybe...
Just Look At That Woman's Ass... shocked

God Has Been Faithful To This Man sad
Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by sinaj(f): 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nothing wrong with it.

Just peck them afterwards too.
Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by Liliyann(f): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nothing wrong in kissing your hubby when you are in the mood irrespective of anybody present!!
You don't have to act like a village woman because your kids are present,giving your man a kiss in the night.
Be the Wh0re for your man so he doesn't look out!!!

PS: Kids are fast learners,they may watch but you can always tell them kissing is for adult only!!
They tend to copy that action which you forbids them from doing!!hence never send your kid out or tell them to close their eyes when you are kissing your man!
Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by Mandrake007(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
it depends on the upbringing,soceity and family sentiments,my parents would frenchkiss in the presence of I and my siblings when we were young,we knew it was kissing and it was a way of showing affection no big deal.
Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by swiz123(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
In a civilazed country, there's nothing wrong with it.

In a backward country like Nigeria where moral hypocrisy is the order of the day, it is wrong.
Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by habsydiamond(m): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
Na for this country we dey take thing personal...when u won't teach Ur children basis education on sex why won't they be copying daddy and mummy....to us in Africa it's bad to teach them such, which is one of the reason why we are where we are...no forwardness
Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by Opentokwowledge: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
I wouldn't exchange a deep passionate kiss with my wife in the presence of the kids until they reach the age when we can unarguably resolve they've gotten a mind of their own. Light kissing, something like lips brushing against each other is as intimate as things should get.
Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by ashewoboy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Nothing wrong in kissing your hubby when you are in the mood irrespective of anybody present!!
You don't have to act like a village woman because your kids are present,giving your man a kiss in the night.
Be the Wh0re for your man so he doesn't look out!!!

PS: Kids are fast learners,they may watch but you can always tell them kissing is for adult only!!
They tend to copy that action which you forbids them from doing!!hence never send your kid out or tell them to close their eyes when you are kissing your man!

are you married? what's your qualification for this advice?
Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by MissRaine69(f): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
Yes
You need to know there are different types of kissing
The way for example one Kissess ones parents is not the same way one would kiss a loved one . The way a couple kiss in public not the same way they kiss when being intimate
Some couples don’t kiss ( alien concept for me but to each their own)
This is a no brainer
Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by MissRaine69(f): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
swiz123:
In a civilazed country, there's nothing wrong with it.

In a backward country like Nigeria where moral hypocrisy is the order of the day, it is wrong.

Word!
Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by MissRaine69(f): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mandrake007:
it depends on the upbringing,soceity and family sentiments,my parents would frenchkiss in the presence of I and my siblings when we were young,we knew it was kissing and it was a way of showing affection no big deal.
True
We greet each other by kissing
Immediate and extended familiy
For some it’s alien for others it’s the norm
Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
It's beautiful, it shows them what a loving home and relationship looks like. People will fight in front of their children but shy away from showing affection in front of them... it's a fool's world... angry
Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by Mandrake007(m): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
MissRaine69:

True
We greet each other by kissing
Immediate and extended familiy
For some it’s alien for others it’s the norm
yeah generally in Nigeria it's alien cos we live in conservative society that don't condone such
Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by MissRaine69(f): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mandrake007:
yeah generally in Nigeria it's alien cos we live in conservative society that don't condone such
Everything is haram here
Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by Liliyann(f): 5:53am On Apr 07, 2018
ashewoboy:

are you married? what's your qualification for this advice?
I don't have to be married to give advice
Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by ashewoboy(m): 6:22am On Apr 07, 2018
Liliyann:

I don't have to be married to give advice

did i say you have to be married? what's your qualification for the advice you gave?
Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by Kobicove(m): 6:24am On Apr 07, 2018
DeadRat:

French Kiss? No... Light Kiss? Maybe...

Just Look At That Woman's Ass... shocked

God Has Been Faithful To This Man sad

I agree with you
Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by Mandrake007(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

Everything is haram here
foreal
Re: Is It Right To Kiss In Front Of Your Kids by McBrooklyn(m): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2018
E no mean na...

(1) (Reply)

Incestuous Family Found Living Together On A Farm / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) / She Attempted To Smash My Head After This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.