Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,493 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 PM

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts (62160 Views)

Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria / Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex / Ahmad Bashir Insinuates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Doesn't Make Clean Money, Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Tessyama1: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Singer Phyno posted a photo with his dog on Instagram and former big brother Naija housemate, Uriel commented on grown the dog is now.

Well, an Instagram user who couldn't scroll pass made a comment in reply to her own comment, and Uriel slammed him.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/uriel-slams-ig-user-who-insinuated-that-phyno-has-slept-with-her.html

1 Share

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
I wonder why some people won't mind their business bitter souls everywhere sad

But the guy played a fast one on Uriel cheesy she felt the pain cheesy

196 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
undecided
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by doyinisaac(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
swiz123:
That dude just insulted Phyno.

Phyno can't stoop as low as having anything to do with this ugly piece of garbage.

Uriel should as a matter of fact be grateful to that dude
You never told us you are now phyno mouthpiece.....

193 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by swiz123(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
That dude just insulted Phyno.

Phyno can't stoop as low as having anything to do with this ugly piece of garbage.

Uriel should as a matter of fact be grateful to that dude

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Kingsley10000: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
yes phyno has slept with her and so what!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
All these slow guys on internet.
Chop what? Let's assume there was a chop, then they chopped each other dumbhead!

Always making sex look like a loss to the woman.
Then complain when some women charge for maintenance and depreciation of the nunu... grin

Cute dog, by the way. I need one, for free cheesy. No chop for the person that'll be nice enough to give me.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by cosmatika(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
shocked By looking at her thick lips, I can imagine how wide her Niger bridge will be. But dats none of my biz sha cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by chibike69: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
grin
God forbid

phyno can't chop this tranny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by medolab90(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
I don't blame the guy .

You know this buhari regime with hardship every where people are just waiting to clamp down on anyone either good or bad ,happy or sad.

6 Likes

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by S3ttingz: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Chop what?
They chopped each other dumbhead!

Hear. The new slang

3 Likes

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Which music is she into undecided

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by maxiuc(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Phyno lookin like Snoop Dogg in the pic.
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Boyooosa(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
She's pained... Hahaha!

I feel ur pain sis.

1 Like

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
hmm
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by ozoebuka1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
She still dey form better person, mtcheww angry

2 Likes

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Obierika(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
And s0 what if he has slept with her?

How is it his business?

2 Likes

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by cosmatika(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by SweetBitterLeaf(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jackossky:

It has never been and will never be 'Chop each other'

It is the guys chopping the females from the time of yore.

If you think it's false, Can you tell me how many guys u've 'chopped' from the last five years?
I guess no.
But a guy will easily count the number.
It's the 'master key' baby...

Some girls will claim they re watching their weight. But they can chop money Sha. grin

Btw, some girls and I have been arguing on my FB timeline all day. I fink Yoruba pepper soup is the worst. But they choose to oppose.

Am currently outnumbered. Sombori should comman join me. If you're here and don't believe then you need to see what Yoruba pepper soup did to this innocent man.

>> See the video here <<

1 Like

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Jackossky(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Chop what?

Let's assume there was a chop, then they chopped each other dumbhead!

Always making sex look like a loss to the woman.
Then complain when some women charge for maintenance and depreciation of the nunu... grin

If you think it's false, Can you tell me how many guys u've 'chopped' from the last five years?
I guess no.

14 Likes

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Olukat(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
But she didn't blow hot all through her reaction
The dog is grown anyway
Waiting for the release of the music wink

1 Like

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nairaland self ahh

People can change follow Nairalander post just in a space of some minutes If you are not creative
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by bluegrass07: 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Into this brand of music. . . .uhhhuuu ahhhha uhhhhuuuu ahhhaaaaa. . . .cheiiiiii. . .uhuuuuuu
ishowdotgmail:
Which music is she into undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by tuna4servi(m): 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
Everything self don fall finish

2 Likes

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
bluegrass07:
Into this brand of music. . . .uhhhuuu ahhhha uhhhhuuuu ahhhaaaaa. . . .cheiiiiii. . .uhuuuuuu

Hmm mm bad boy
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jackossky:

I guess no.

I don't go about chopping people, I am not a carnivorous animal.

5 Likes

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by youngreezy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jackossky:

I guess no.
gademit! savage u are,antiburutus abeg enta bottle hyd.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party / Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog / Toyin Aimakhu Doesn’t Have A Bikini Body, Yet She Wants To Swim By Force (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.