Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts (62197 Views)

Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria / Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex / Ahmad Bashir Insinuates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Doesn't Make Clean Money, Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
His so big now

Yeyebrity.

3 Likes

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by psychologist(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Poster above me, sense / paying attention to details no go kiyu
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by tokrizy: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
but dem don chop her tru tru
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by lawrenzo007(m): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
The girl's response truly shows that Phyno had something with her... Why she con dey explain how she take relate to am
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
youngreezy:
gademit! savage u are,antiburutus abeg enta bottle hyd.

Enter bottle hide for what?
That a man is proud of being a universal prick?

Only kids brag about entering pussies.
Oh pls! Go take some morals and maturity pills.
Master key indeed!

7 Likes

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Realhommie(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jackossky:

It has never been and will never be 'Chop each other'

It is the guys chopping the females from the time of yore.

If you think it's false, Can you tell me how many guys u've 'chopped' from the last five years?
I guess no.
But a guy will easily count the number.
It's the 'master key' baby...
gringrin
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by bamideleha: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
*Your Site Is Now Connected* With Fully Approved.. ��Naija Adsense Accounts ��UK Adsense Accounts ��US Adsense Accounts Verify All Your Adsense Accounts And Submit your ��US *Tax* ID Too. Pm me if interested.. https://www.nairaland.com/4357660/fully-approved-google-adsense-account

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by youngreezy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Enter bottle hide for what? That a man is proud of being a universal prick?

Only kids brag about entering pussies. Oh pls! Go take some morals and maturity pills. Master key indeed!
*sniffs*u r pained i understand,d truth hurts alot...

2 Likes

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
youngreezy:
*sniffs*u r pained i understand,d truth hurts alot...

Which truth?
That your prick has acquired enough mileage like those interstate buses? Or you can be recognised with the picture of it alone?

Tell me what's the truth, Mr Chop?

5 Likes

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by smith666999(m): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
e pain am!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:
All these slow guys on internet.
Chop what? Let's assume there was a chop, then they chopped each other dumbhead!

Always making sex look like a loss to the woman.
Then complain when some women charge for maintenance and depreciation of the nunu... grin

Cute dog, by the way. I need one, for free cheesy. No chop for the person that'll be nice enough to give me.

[img]https://onsizzle.com/i/when-shes-riding-your-meat-then-hops-off-slobs-you-12496811[/img]
[img]https://pics.me.me/when-you-only-been-riding-the-dick-for-a-whole-2469804.png[/img]
who was chopped in this cheesy
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Iceberg3: 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I don't go about chopping people, I am not a carnivorous animal.

Okay � in simple English,how many banana oops,men you don 4k? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by youngreezy(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Which truth?
That your prick has acquired enough mileage like those interstate buses? Or you can be recognised with the picture of it alone?

Tell me what's the truth, Mr Chop?
lmao y d tin pain u lyk dis na shioor!mr chop?smh,all dis small girls sef.

1 Like

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
Iceberg3:

Okay � in simple English,how many banana oops,men you don 4k? grin grin

Honestly, I have lost count... grin grin grin
In simple English, when sex is consensual...there is no chop.
As long as none raped or took advantage of the other!!

Guys can't be claiming to 'chop' women, then complain when women play victim over sex. Confusion or being silly?

oyb:

[img]http://pics.me.me/when-shes-riding-your-meat-then-hops-off-slobs-you-18634499.png[/img]
who was chopped in this cheesy

Put the picture well, so I can analyse... grin

5 Likes

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
youngreezy:
lmao y d tin pain u lyk dis na shioor!mr chop?smh,all dis small girls sef.

I should be asking why it excites you like this.
No other life achievement, something different from chopping?
No worry, toto go tire you lass lass...

5 Likes

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by engrjacuzzi: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
what concept is this? can anyone explain?

1 Like

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by youngreezy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I should be asking why it excites you like this. No other life achievement, something different from chopping? No worry, toto go tire you lass lass...
go sleep.
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by victorazyvictor(m): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
swiz123:
That dude just insulted Phyno.

Phyno can't stoop as low as having anything to do with this ugly piece of garbage.

Uriel should as a matter of fact be grateful to that dude

Phyno is now a demigod
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Honestly, I have lost count... grin grin grin
In simple English, when sex is consensual...there is no chop.
As long as none raped or took advantage of the other!!

Guys can't be claiming to 'chop' women, then complain when women play victim over sex. Confusion or being silly?

Put the picture well, so I can analyse... grin

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
oyb:

They chopped each other.

@ second picture, she should ditch the gun.
She chopped him, that's sex at gun point.
I will call that rape.

On a lighter note, the guy should attend this programme.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by IAmAmbrose(m): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
bluegrass07:
Into this brand of music. . . .uhhhuuu ahhhha uhhhhuuuu ahhhaaaaa. . . .cheiiiiii. . .uhuuuuuu

what do u say u smoke again?? grin grin
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Diso60090(m): 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Why is she upset after all she is not a married slay fwol
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by boolet: 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
She is so polite!

1 Like

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

They chopped each other.

@ second picture, she should ditch the gun.
She chopped him, that's sex at gun point.
I will call that rape.

On a lighter note, the guy should attend this programme.

prophet/evangelist/alfa

dude is covering all his bases as blowing your loads cuts across all religions cheesy cheesy
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Stallione(m): 12:24am On Apr 07, 2018
That dcritic idiot of a man sef!!!
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Str8talk21: 1:12am On Apr 07, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Which music is she into undecided

come on!
have u forgetting that sobbing/moaning sounds?
all na music.
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Killurself: 1:34am On Apr 07, 2018
She knows the dog? the dog size? She was impressive how the dog grow fast and they never chop you, abi. You know the dog becos any time you go phyno house the dog always bark at you and dey never chop you, abi. Chop you tey tey, o**losho
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 07, 2018
bluegrass07:
Into this brand of music. . . .uhhhuuu ahhhha uhhhhuuuu ahhhaaaaa. . . .cheiiiiii. . .uhuuuuuu

You are wicked

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by mekonglobal(m): 2:06am On Apr 07, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Which music is she into undecided
cheesycheesycheesycheesy Bedmatics Shaku Shaku grin
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:09am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I don't go about chopping people, I am not a carnivorous animal.
cheesy grin
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:
All these slow guys on internet.
Chop what? Let's assume there was a chop, then they chopped each other dumbhead!

Always making sex look like a loss to the woman.
Then complain when some women charge for maintenance and depreciation of the nunu... grin

Cute dog, by the way. I need one, for free cheesy. No chop for the person that'll be nice enough to give me.
U won gv the dog chop.... plz don't gv belong to d children to a dog
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by ArinzeRaph: 2:32am On Apr 07, 2018
Jackossky:

It has never been and will never be 'Chop each other'

It is the guys chopping the females from the time of yore.

If you think it's false, Can you tell me how many guys u've 'chopped' from the last five years?
I guess no.
But a guy will easily count the number.
It's the 'master key' baby...
hahahah clearification !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) / Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo) / Wizkid Shades DMW Aloma That Said “Assurance” Is Better Than ‘‘Fever’’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.