Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts (62205 Views)

Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria / Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex / Ahmad Bashir Insinuates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Doesn't Make Clean Money, Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I should be asking why it excites you like this.
No other life achievement, something different from chopping?
No worry, toto go tire you lass lass...
U raw sha........ gbako
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:05am On Apr 07, 2018
so
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by mejai(m): 3:36am On Apr 07, 2018
why would someone park a rolls Royce in a yard and not a compound or mansion? The beast needs space when parked.

That's an insult to a car of royalty!
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by loan4biz: 4:22am On Apr 07, 2018
nawa oooo
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Pat081: 4:53am On Apr 07, 2018
swiz123:
That dude just insulted Phyno.

Phyno can't stoop as low as having anything to do with this ugly piece of garbage.

Uriel should as a matter of fact be grateful to that dude
Wu told u she is ugly?? Guys dnt look at d face again ooooo
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by kerryiyke(m): 5:33am On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by kerryiyke(m): 5:34am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I should be asking why it excites you like this.
No other life achievement, something different from chopping?
No worry, toto go tire you lass lass...

I am a guy, and i totally agree with you (u nailed it). Only kids and nonentities brag with sex. There are lots of things a man should brag with in this modern, innovative and challenging world.
Achievers will deny of having sex with a lady even when they did, some even go as far as signing a non-disclosure contract agreement b4 engaging in sex, but under-achievers are out there boasting and even lying that they ve slept with tonnes of ladies.
Sometimes, it beats my imagination whenever i read comments from guys; always bashing and degrading our ladies. I guess it has to do with upbringing or the kind of sisters and mothers they have.
Youths are breaking grounds in other parts of the world, while folks back home in Naija are consoling their egos with excessive pride and self-satisfaction about the numbers of ladies they ve slept with.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by talk2percy(m): 5:51am On Apr 07, 2018
Phyno Ezege will be like... grin grin grin..this dude shaaa
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by phemmyfour: 6:28am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:
All these slow guys on internet.
Chop what? Let's assume there was a chop, then they chopped each other dumbhead!

Always making sex look like a loss to the woman.
Then complain when some women charge for maintenance and depreciation of the nunu... grin

Cute dog, by the way. I need one, for free cheesy. No chop for the person that'll be nice enough to give me.
Oya come, let's chop
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by opribo(m): 6:38am On Apr 07, 2018
All I can say is that girls are trying.

They say a serious man never looks at a girls past but as for me I must ask who and who has the girl been with before my time. The reason is simple so that you do not by virtue of what you know nothing about you go and invoke some demons into your life.

1 Like

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Caseywilliams(m): 6:42am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Chop what? Let's assume there was a chop, then they chopped each other dumbhead!

Then complain when some women charge for maintenance and depreciation of the nunu... grin

Cute dog, by the way. I need one, for free cheesy. No chop for the person that'll be nice enough to give me.
how yhu tecno say dy person go wan chop ur chopins
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by ariesbull: 6:48am On Apr 07, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I wonder why some people won't mind their business bitter souls everywhere sad

But the guy played a fast one on Uriel cheesy she felt the pain cheesy

But the guy just asked a simple question...why have a sorry mind
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Chukapage(m): 6:55am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Enter bottle hide for what?
That a man is proud of being a universal prick?

Only kids brag about entering pussies.
Oh pls! Go take some morals and maturity pills.
Master key indeed!
pocohontss head of all mature people Methuselah onye OMA na old age Mature! people like you will always be like .."do you know how many years I am??".." am older than you" who your age and maturity hepp?? and for the records bitch women madevit look like they are being chopped I mean when they be like "I have only slept with 2 guys your the third"....." I was raped by my uncles son's brother's cousin.."lack of sexual confidence always pretending to be sexually decent when they can Bleep for Asia...why won't you women be called "chopped" when you lie and ashamed to say your honest body count
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by freestylebony(m): 6:57am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

dis babe funny aswear !
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Chocboyslim: 7:01am On Apr 07, 2018
grin she is into music
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by kerry57: 7:03am On Apr 07, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Which music is she into undecided

Check out her name, Uriel@musicstar. Music u dey find again. Once music dey for the name, she is into music and nah music be that bro.
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

No, they didn't chop each other, he chop her, that's why ladies don't talk about their body counts easily as men talk about theirs.
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by BigIyanga: 7:26am On Apr 07, 2018
She doesn't know the difference btw his & he's?
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 07, 2018
Chukapage:
pocohontss head of all mature people Methuselah onye OMA na old age Mature! people like you will always be like .."do you know how many years I am??".." am older than you" who your age and maturity hepp?? and for the records bitch women madevit look like they are being chopped I mean when they be like "I have only slept with 2 guys your the third"....." I was raped by my uncles son's brother's cousin.."lack of sexual confidence always pretending to be sexually decent when they can Bleep for Asia...why won't you women be called "chopped" when you lie and ashamed to say your honest body count

And guys are proud of saying theirs?
The guy that will look me in the eye and proudly say his manhood has been around the world...that guy hasn't been born... smiley In fact, I am yet to meet such a guy, maybe I have sane guys in my circle.

Yes,they will keep pretending.
Till people stop being unnecessarily sanctimonious and judgemental.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2018
kerryiyke:

I am a guy, and i totally agree with you (u nailed it). Only kids and nonentities brag with sex. There are lots of things a man should brag with in this modern, innovative and challenging world.
Achievers will deny of having sex with a lady even when they did, some even go as far as signing a non-disclosure contract agreement b4 engaging in sex, but under-achievers are out there boasting and even lying that they ve slept with tonnes of ladies.
Sometimes, it beats my imagination whenever i read comments from guys; always bashing and degrading our ladies. I guess it has to do with upbringing or the kind of sisters and mothers they have.
Youths are breaking grounds in other parts of the world, while folks back home in Naija are consoling their egos with excessive pride and self-satisfaction about the numbers of ladies they ve slept with.

I have never ever been closely affiliated to a guy that brags about sex. That's one sure way to know his head isn't screwed right.
Try that nonsense with me, and I will cut off such a person.
Same way I have zero tolerance for ladies who act in such manner.

I don't see how a person who has work on his hands and was properly brought up will go about claiming to have chopped people.
Isn't it sex again? Nawa for my people!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Chukapage(m): 7:43am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The guy that will look me in the eye and proudly say his manhood has been around the world...that guy hasn't been born... smiley In fact, I am yet to meet such a guy, maybe I have sane guys in my circle.

as long as the pretense go on the men will continue boasting of it ..its reality!!look you in the eye?? who you be?? they are boasting of it ..its just that u don't know or have not seen them,men boast about it among their fellow men just as you ladies boast about their boyfriends riches to the fellow females..if the evil pretense stop wats there to boast off ?? but if the lies, deceit and portraying of fake decency continues boasting and chopping continues
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 07, 2018
Chukapage:
as long as the pretense go on the men will continue boasting of it ..its reality!!look you in the eye?? who you be?? they are boasting of it ..its just that u don't know or have not seen them,men boast about it among their fellow men just as you ladies boast about their boyfriends riches to the fellow females..if the evil pretense stop wats there to boast off ?? but if the lies, deceit and portraying of fake decency continues boasting and chopping continues

I don't tolerate such nonsense, simple.
They can do it with their fellow shallow-minded males and females.
I don't attract nonentities, don't you gerrit? grin grin

Like I can smell them from afar, they stink!!!!

Just look at the analogy?
Boasting of sex and bf riches. Phewww!!!
Lord help the Nigerian youth! embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by greggng: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I don't give dogs for free o
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Chukapage(m): 8:07am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I don't tolerate such nonsense, simple.
They can do it with their fellow shallow-minded males and females.
I don't attract nonentities, don't you gerrit? grin grin

Like I can smell them from afar, they stink!!!!

Just look at the analogy?
Boasting of sex and riches. Phewww!!!
Lord help the Nigerian youth! embarassed embarassed embarassed
leave that thing you want to form now ..na who no know woman again??You ladies say another thing do another thing na just to form hitman the hungry una..its only a lady that will say how much she hates a particular guy and how much of an irritant he is to her only for you to see her fucking him the next week so forget that thing you ladies are confused..Even if a man who boasts about "chopping" in front of you ...you are still liable to like him ...na confusion dey worry una as for the riches EVERYBODY in one way or the other boasts about wealth and riches its just that with time when your used to the money and wealth you calm down you can't compare a man who just made his first 10billion and dangote they will surely react but differently ...both man and woman boast about riches but in different ways its a human thing..stop forming tough and being a hypocrite trying to form who your not..both boasting of chopping and boasting of riches are human things ...
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 07, 2018
Chukapage:
leave that thing you want to form now ..na who no know woman again??You ladies say another thing do another thing na just to form hitman the hungry una..its only a lady that will say how much she hates a particular guy and how much of an irritant he is to her only for you to see her fucking him the next week so forget that thing you ladies are confused..Even if a man who boasts about "chopping" in front of you ...you are still liable to like him ...na confusion dey worry una as for the riches EVERYBODY in one way or the other boasts about wealth and riches its just that with time when your used to the money and wealth you calm down you can't compare a man who just made his first 10billion and dangote they will surely react but differently ...but man and woman boast about riches but in different ways its a human thing..stop forming tough and being a hypocrite trying to form who your not..both boasting of chopping and boasting of riches are human things ...

Okay...

greggng:

I don't give dogs for free o

Do you have the dogs? angry
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by greggng: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Okay...

Do you have the dogs? angry

My nebor has but still pregnant. Will soon give birth my worry is that many people already on his neck for it. Do you leave within gowon estate ? Assuming I am the direct owner , I wouldn't mind we do each other and settle with dog. But why do you like big dog? Most ladies I know like those parlour dog . One even promise to visit me for free cos of my parlour dog that died 2years ago. Anyways I love women that loves dog. They are very caring
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Jazzlite: 8:54am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

You should be grateful if a man decides to take a trip with his joystick into your something.... Very grateful.... It is no loss but a great fortune has smiled on you. Do you know how long you have been washing the Kimberly hole without patronage... Need I say more?
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Jazzlite: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Why do I get the feeling that being in your kini equates been around the world several times? Just can't shake the feeling
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Jazzlite: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I don't go about chopping people, I am not a carnivorous animal.
Just give a figure from the "rape' tales to the Prince Charming fantasies... don't leave out the bathroom and multiple locations self-service portal access. Now give us a figure!!
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Jazzlite: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Which music is she into undecided
She be doing bedmeeting ringtones.
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by RexTramadol1: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2018
S3ttingz:

Hear. The new slang

U dey mind am?
Re: Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts by Kingsley1000(m): 11:03am On Apr 07, 2018
Phyno na bad abakpa boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie / Wizkid Shades DMW Aloma That Said “Assurance” Is Better Than ‘‘Fever’’ / Timaya Meets Rihanna In Barbados (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.