Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (19650 Views)

Poll: Having heard from Theseeker, Do You think he's Guilty as charged?

Yes!: 37% (20 votes)
No!: 33% (18 votes)
Maybe!: 1% (1 vote)
Indifferent!: 1% (1 vote)
Who Fckuing cares?: 25% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English / Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2010
[img]http://1.bp..com/_UMQXiyTc3XQ/S3xjWKcasqI/AAAAAAAAJ5I/H_YVoURwEmM/s400/19202.jpg
[/img]

** The Stage is filled with seated audience waiting patiently as Missy B - Nairaland's most elegant, proficient and zealous Columnist,  grin Queen of amebo association- walks down the stairs in order to get closer to her audience, gracefully takes her seat while smiling at the audience and finally, she speaks**   smiley

Good Day all!!!
Without wasting much of Your time, I'D go straight to the reason we're all here today, saturday the 8th of may 2010. A good number [if not all] of us are aware of the once torrid romance between Platinumk and Theseeker but unknown to some of us, the relationship [that was seemingly- in ma surety -heading towards the aisle], crashed. sad

Plat has had opportunities to speak about its cause on several occasions while Theseeker who was banned immediately, hasn't said a word on this issue. According to Plattinumk, I quote - ''I caught a Nairaland Scammer'' ''The Person in question is named Jacob Okpanwu Ezekiel. He has several alias and I shall try to list them for you:
--Prince Victor Jacob- Okpanwu; Jacob Prince S. ; Jeffery Okpanwu; Jeffery Prince Okpanwu Jeffery Prince. If I find any other names, I will let you know. otherwise known as TheSeeker''  shocked shocked

Our Questions are ; Is it the seeming attempt of Thesseker to dupe/scam Plat that brought the r/ship to an end ? Is Theseeker actually guilty as charged? What did TS try to dupe plat of - her purse or panties' contents? Are there other people involved in this? Are there other issues responsible for  the romance's ruination, other than the stated? Was plat aware that TS is into fraudulent acts from the start and is she only crying out now because she's the seeming victim? Are there evidences to back up allegations? What has Plat got to say? What has Theseeker/Thepelican [who's going to be speaking publicly for the first time] got to say concerning  the accusation(s)?

Platinum : Even though You didn't promise to be here, I sincerely hope You post.
This is certainly not an attempt to humiliate/ slam You
or have fun at Your expense- Truth.
cool cool

The reasons are ; to hear what explanation(s) Theseeker has to give [90%] and maybe, satisfy 'Our' curiosity [10%]. If Ts tried to dupe You in fact, You deserve justice (?), Other Ladies on this Forum need to be aware in order to prevent a repetitive incident, deceit shouldn't be the reward of offering Your heart, emotions, time and help in a relationship. Plat, No one is doing this in order to hurt You, honestly. I have every reason to believe Your side of the story but You'D agree with me that TS has a right to a fair hearing.  Feel free to answer any Question You're asked and post evidences, if you desire.

Theseeker: You have a right to explain Yourself and here, is an opportunity. I assume You're aware alotta people are going to fusillade You with Questions. Please, You must try to answer all Questions [from me]  grin. Thanks!!

Others : You do not like the content of this thread? Make do with the other 5867448587567684 threads on NL. Ayetty and 190, You musn't throw stones [unnecessarily]. In fact, You shall only speak, when/if You're asked to. grin tongue Thanks!!

If any of the two Ex-lovers are present, please notify us via this thread so we can proceed asap.

Over to the members of the Jury!!! smiley
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by tkb417(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2010
Ok
I have taken my seat tho ill be posting from a bar via my fone, I promise not to let the alcohol in me system distort my reasoning and sense of judgement
So help me Lord!!

So who else is on board?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by gestapo(f): 2:07pm On May 08, 2010
I have taken my seat,

****grabs pop corn with soda *****
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 2:10pm On May 08, 2010
Begin this questions
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 2:11pm On May 08, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-439934.1472.html#msg6021636

guys post on here- we wanna keep this thread clean  grin grin grin grin
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 08, 2010
Listening
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 2:12pm On May 08, 2010
190 sits close 2 ayyetymama!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 2:14pm On May 08, 2010
Begin these questions
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

Begin this questions
Thank You for coming!!
Straight to the Deal!!

Is it true that Your relationship with Plat has ended? Yes?
Would You please, tell us why?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 2:18pm On May 08, 2010
are we questioning theseeker without the presence of platimunk

Its not done~
she threw the charges
she should be seated here~
[s]if care is not taken i would advise theseeker too to go for shopping and come back later~[/s]

Plat has to be seated here!!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 2:19pm On May 08, 2010
The relationship ended on December 12, 2009 to be precise. But emotionally it had ended before then, if that counts for anything. The reason it ended was because she said she's convinced I'm a scammer. She mentioned just the fake bank documents as her main reason and the UPS bills as what spearheaded her suspicion that I am a scammer.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 2:20pm On May 08, 2010
190:

Its not done~
she threw the charges
[s]if care is not taken i would advise theseeker too to go for shopping and come back later~[/s]

She made her points already. There's nothing left for her to say. After I've made my comments, she can come and dispute them later (provided she can).
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 2:20pm On May 08, 2010
190:

Its not done~
she threw the charges

If I have to remind You to shut up and not pollute this place with Your presence, I'll do it with a slap. Get Out!!! angry
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by nnemak(m): 2:22pm On May 08, 2010
cool cool cool cool
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 2:23pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

The relationship ended on December 12, 2009 to be precise. But emotionally it had ended before then, if that counts for anything.
Would You please, throw more light on this?

ThePelican:

The reason it ended was because she said she's convinced I'm a scammer.
Why do You think she made such a claim? Are You Guilty?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 2:23pm On May 08, 2010
@missy Elliot
Sowee!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Olamummy1: 2:24pm On May 08, 2010
hun lipsrsealed
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

Would You please, through more light on this?

The relationship was rocky at some point. The emotional draining was getting high and I found myself continually detaching away from the relationship. But, I can't deny that I felt good with the relationship from the start. . .some things are just not meant to be and one way or the other if they happen, they have to discontinue. This case wasn't an exception. I must reiterate, however, that she was a great girl at least up until the time everything went sour.

Missy B:

Why do You think she made such a claim? Are You Guilty?
The reasons I think she made such claims were according to her, "facts that proved her red flag alerts right". And, no, I am not guilty.[quote][/quote]
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 2:35pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

The relationship was rocky at some point. The emotional draining was getting high and I found myself continually detaching away from the relationship. But, I can't deny that I felt good with the relationship from the start. . .some things are just not meant to be and one way or the other if they happen, they have to discontinue. This case wasn't an exception. I must reiterate, however, that she was a great girl at least up until the time everything went sour.
While You were 'detaching' from her, was she doing same?
Was the loss of interest as a result of the other Nairaland Lady in Your life at that time?

ThePelican:

I can't deny that I felt good with the relationship from the start. . .
You're saying ; The relationship wasn't meant to be? You regret it?

ThePelican:

The reasons I think she made such claims were according to her, "facts that proved her red flag alerts right". And, no, I am not guilty.
Thepelican, please, tell us how the whole scam thing started.
How You asked for help, for what reason and why You failed her.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Odunnu: 2:36pm On May 08, 2010
tkb417:

Ok
I have taken my seat tho ill be posting from a bar via my fone, I promise not to let the alcohol in me system distort my reasoning and sense of judgement
So help me Lord!!

So who else is on board?
chair don finish!Went shopping myself,nw i'm late.
Abeg lap me nah. . . Thanx bros!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 2:38pm On May 08, 2010
Odunnu:

chair don finish!Went shopping myself,nw i'm late.
Abeg lap me nah. . . Thanx bros!
Odunnu, take Your offopic post to the other thread, please. Thanks! undecided
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 2:38pm On May 08, 2010
Hehe!

*Walks in see's tkb in the front seat pushes him off & sits down*
cool grin tongue
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by chinesedoll(f): 2:39pm On May 08, 2010
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

While You were 'detaching' from her, was she doing same?
Was the loss of interest as a result of the other Nairaland Lady in Your life at that time?
I don't know if she was detaching at that time; I can't tell how or what she felt. I didn't have any nairaland lady in my life then and not even now.

Missy B:

You're saying ; The relationship wasn't meant to be? You regret it?
Thepelican, please, tell us how the whole scam thing started.

Apparently, yes, the relationship was never meant to be. She said at one time on a particular thread (not on our case but someone else's) and a I quote: "Every key might fit into a door but not every key that fits in opens it,"  So as it stood at that time, I fitted in her door but I wasn't meant to open it. I don't regret ever having a relationship with her because like I said earlier, she was wonderful at that time, really she was.

Missy B:

How You asked for help, for what reason and why You failed her.
Depending on the help you're referring to. She offered most of the helps, I don't vividly recall asking for any help. But as I said, you'll need to state the supposed help I requested then I can answer your question more accurately.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 2:45pm On May 08, 2010
I believe she was very giving & generous.

[size=4pt]By d way will the audience get d chance 2 ask any questions? cheesy
[/size]
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by 190: 2:47pm On May 08, 2010
**coughs**
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

I don't know if she was detaching at that time; I can't tell how or what she felt. I didn't have any nairaland lady in my life then and not even now.
You never had a romantic relationship with Fl Gators?

ThePelican:

She offered most of the helps, I don't vividly recall asking for any help.
You may want to tell us, what help she offered. You didn't ask for any help?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

I believe she was very giving & generous.

[size=4pt]By d way will the audience get d chance 2 ask any questions? cheesy
[/size]
You're not welcome in here. Why don't You take Yourself out? Thanks!! undecided
You're seeking too much attention.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

You never had a romantic relationship with Fl Gators?

No, I never had any romantic relationship with Fl Gators. She was one of my biggest fans, but I don't think so anymore. Nevertheless, I'm still hers anytime.

Missy B:

You may want to tell us, what help she offered. You didn't ask for any help?

The help I got from her were two. First was the TOEFL test fee she paid and that was for $175. The second was the application fees she paid to the colleges. In as much as I appreciated the TOEFL test fee, I didn't feel comfortable with it at first and I made this known to her by text message--and I think by email too but I'm not certain. She told me she didn't feel comfortable with it as well but that she was going to give me a benefit of doubt. I told her then that I was going to send her the test fee to pay, and that I could only do that by September because I wanted to take the test in September but she insisted I took the test in August and as such she was going to pay for it and I will refund her at my convenience. I agreed to accept, after all, we were in a relationship and it might just not be proper if I refused to accept it since the intention was to speed up the whole process for me to have all that were required to submit the application for college admission.  She did the same with the college admission. Besides those two, there were no other offered help.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

No, I never had any romantic relationship with Fl Gators. She was one of my biggest fans, but I don't think so anymore. Nevertheless, I'm still hers anytime.
Would You mind telling us, who Your other fans are?
Rumor has it, that You told Plat, FL sent You her nu-de pictures on YM. In fact, Plat verbally attacked FL Gators on Nairaland for this reason.
Did FL Gators send You her nu-de pictures or You Lied about it to Plat or Plat cooked it up?

ThePelican:

The help I got from her were two. First was the TOEFL test fee she paid and that was for $175.
Did You ask her for it or she gave the the money voluntarily?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 3:10pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

You're not welcome in here. Why don't You take Yourself out? Thanks!! undecided
You're seeking too much attention.
F u 2 b*.tch!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by busybody20: 3:12pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

The help I got from her were two. First was the TOEFL test fee she paid and that was for $175. The second was the application fees she paid to the colleges. In as much as I appreciated the TOEFL test fee, I didn't feel comfortable with it at first and I made this known to her by text message--and I think by email too but I'm not certain. She told me she didn't feel comfortable with it as well but that she was going to give me a benefit of doubt. I told her then that I was going to send her the test fee to pay, and that I could only do that by September because I wanted to take the test in September but she insisted I took the test in August and as such she was going to pay for it and I will refund her at my convenience. I agreed to accept, after all, we were in a relationship and it might just not be proper if I refused to accept it since the intention was to speed up the whole process for me to have all that were required to submit the application for college admission.  She did the same with the college admission. Besides those two, there were no other offered help.

Hiyaa you come across like you still have soft spot for her, now u wanna make me cry  cry  So sweet!

People give gifts to one another in a relationship! No big deal! I once bought Handouts, phone and many more for my boyfriend whilst in a relationship. No big deal  undecided

Having said that, Do you intend to return the 175 dollars and the money she helped you with regarding your school fees to her, if it will make her happy because she seems upset?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? / Bride Shares Her Experience Of Wedding Night Sex As A Virgin / Which Year Did You Discover Nairaland ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.