Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (19651 Views)

Poll: Having heard from Theseeker, Do You think he's Guilty as charged?

Yes!: 37% (20 votes)
No!: 33% (18 votes)
Maybe!: 1% (1 vote)
Indifferent!: 1% (1 vote)
Who Fckuing cares?: 25% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English / Nairaland Romance Section Hottest Female Awards! ( Vote To Decide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by justjane2(f): 4:42pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

[color=#550077 u kept your identity secret?

The seeker is a  CONMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a liar.

Are some of you blind.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 08, 2010
Platinumk is online, so I expect her to be here really undecided
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 4:42pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

If I were You, Plat, I'D come out of hiding and speak once and for all.
Noted!!
I Laugh!!!

I was reading. I dont have anything to hide.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 4:43pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

You r not a man like i said b4 nothing but a fowl cat! cool

Yu couldn't be truthful with her but yet u would be ever ready 2 take money from her how selfish!

You can only speak when 190 is through with You. Until then, back into the cage.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ThePelican(m): 4:43pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

Who asked him to prepare those documents and why?

Was Plat aware, at any point in time, that You're into fraudulent acts?
Like; You not being in UCLA, Fake documents stuff etc.

Thepelican, please, rebut this post. It was made by Plat.

''I was introduced to him in Aug, and he requested that he needed help getting bank statements to the school he wanted to attend in Baton  Rouge, LA. Being nice, and sensing no ill will, I agreed and I was emailed six pages of a bank statement with the balance being appox 70,000 dollars.

The bank is under Zenith Bank Plc, Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street, P.O Box  75315
Name on the Account on the files I was sent : Jacob Okpanwu Ezekiel
                                                                                             5, Onilewura Street, Oke-odo, Osogbo, Osun State.
Account Number: CA  6010601203
Account Name: Jacob Okpanwu Ezekiel

Also in those documents was a name change paper from the Customary Court of Osun State, in the Olorunda Grade Customary Court 5 Holden at Igbona, Osogbo.
The statement changed his name from Jacob Prince S. to Prince Victor Jacob- Okpanwu

Now then I didn’t realize anything was wrong, we had previously discussed  his name changing , so I expected it.
I then turned the I-20 to Baton Rouge Community   College, In Baton Rouge , LA.
The school issued him an I20 based on the documents and then Jeffery Okpanwu sent me an email with UPS label to send the documents to him.
Jeffery told me that he paid for the UPS shipment and that all I needed to do was to print the shipping label and send the documents. Which I did.

Now what exposed him was two weeks ago, UPS brought a letter to my office. The letter was a bill for the shipment that Jeffery was supposed to pay for.  On the bill my name was listed as the account holder and that the shipment would be billed to me. I spoke to Jeffery and he insisted that there was a mistake somewhere. But I began doing investigations on my own, and I contacted some colleagues at GTBank  to do a research on the account with other banks. I received news that the bank account is fraudulent, and that the name change was to cover for whose account information he stole and there are two men that have been working on this fraud''.
Point of correction, I'm not into fraudulent acts. I asked nethacker to prepare the bank documents because I needed to submit them along with the application. The UPS bills were billed to an account--or at least was supposed to be billed to an account given there may have been an administrative error somewhere from UPS and that could never have been my fault. I will attach a screenshot now.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

Did I request help to get bank statements from her? No. Honestly, I'm amazed at how far she's gone saying these spurious things. Let me tell you something. She offered to even use her dad's bank statements and tax papers for me and I refused (you can look up the "General Students USA visa" thread on Travels Section for her question in this regards. I was her contextual 'cousin' she referred to). We later came to find out that it wasn't going to fly with the US embassy. . .but even before that, I refused to accept that offer and I went on to tell her I didn't want her having a problem with her dad or whatnot because I believed the US embassy could call her dad and things would go awfully wrong. So where did I request her help to get me bank statements?
Damn!
She offered to use her Dad's bank statements to help you?

Blimey!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 4:44pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

You can only speak when 190 is through with You. Until then, back into the cage.
Oh hush lil chic i will feed u peas later. . .
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 4:44pm On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

I was reading. I dont have anything to hide.
I knew You were reading. Nice to see You online.

Having read everything Theseeker wrote, do You totally agree with him?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 4:44pm On May 08, 2010
Jane thank you for adding abit of hope-- i had lost absolutely all faith, thank you for that

theres alittle bit of light at the end of this tunnel

*smh**
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 08, 2010
OMO IBO:

Damn!

Blimey!

That was as much a shock to me as well.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Pweety4me(f): 4:46pm On May 08, 2010
@Plat don't over answer ok? wink grin tongue

Abeg i don't have all day 2 sit on a lost case peace out!>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by justjane2(f): 4:47pm On May 08, 2010
OMO IBO:

Damn!

Blimey!

We only have his word for that, he even hid his real identity from Platinumk.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 4:48pm On May 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

@Plat don't over answer ok? wink grin tongue

Abeg i don't have all day 2 sit on a lost case peace out!>>>>>>>>>>

thats exactly what i said

lets see the conclusion these people will come to themselves!
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 4:48pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

Point of correction, I'm not into fraudulent acts. I asked nethacker to prepare the bank documents because I needed to submit them along with the application. The UPS bills were billed to an account--or at least was supposed to be billed to an account given there may have been an administrative error somewhere from UPS and that could never have been my fault. I will attach a screenshot now.
Waiting. . .

I asked before, Define Fraud.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by justjane2(f): 4:49pm On May 08, 2010
ayettymama:

Jane thank you for adding abit of hope-- i had lost absolutely all faith, thank you for that

theres alittle bit of light at the end of this tunnel

*smh**

@mama wink
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 4:50pm On May 08, 2010
justjane2:

Ask Plat . . .
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 08, 2010
justjane2:

Why do i have a feeling that you are an old Nairalander parading as someone else?

Apologies if im wrong.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 4:51pm On May 08, 2010
justjane2:

@mama wink

lol are u nigerian??
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by tolutara: 4:52pm On May 08, 2010
This is such a laff sad

This is supposed to be an inquistion but it is coming across like all minds have already been made up and what it been done here is just a formality.

I don't know any of the parties but seem whoever is conducting this questioning has their mind already made up, ( The Seeker is a Con man).

The seeker, why bother answering the questions, it really is pointless at this junction. IMO  angry angry angry angry

shalon
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 08, 2010
tolutara:

This such a laff sad

This is supposed to be an inquistion but it coming across like all minds have already been made up and what it been done here is just a formality.

I don't know any of the parties but seem whoever is conducting this questioning has their mind already made up, ( The Seeker is a Con man).

The seeker, why bother answering the questions, it really is pointless at this junction. IMO  angry angry angry angry

shalon

First intelligent post i've read all day.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by justjane2(f): 4:53pm On May 08, 2010
OMO IBO:

Why do i have a feeling that you are an old Nairalander parading as someone else?

Apologies if im wrong.

Apologies accepted.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by nnemak(m): 4:53pm On May 08, 2010
One thing is sure!! at the end of all these Q&A session, some-one is going to get a new ID in NL, and would try to hide any link to the old ID’s
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 4:53pm On May 08, 2010
MIssy can i just ask what else your planning to derive from this

are u trying to determine whether TS is indeed a scammer

or what broke them up or what?? **just asking**
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 08, 2010
Can this discussion end now please?

I beginning to feel bad for Plat.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by ayettymama(f): 4:54pm On May 08, 2010
^^ why??
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 4:54pm On May 08, 2010
ThePelican:

Did I request help to get bank statements from her? No. Honestly, I'm amazed at how far she's gone saying these spurious things. Let me tell you something. She offered to even use her dad's bank statements and tax papers for me and I refused (you can look up the "General Students USA visa" thread on Travels Section for her question in this regards. I was her contextual 'cousin' she referred to). We later came to find out that it wasn't going to fly with the US embassy. . .but even before that, I refused to accept that offer and I went on to tell her I didn't want her having a problem with her dad or whatnot because I believed the US embassy could call her dad and things would go awfully wrong. So where did I request her help to get me bank statements?
Please , I'm enjoying your stories. Please post the email.
I admit, I was naieve to the process, till I learned that it was infact wrong, and you insisted that you would have funds ready to send.
This was my first time to be dealing with this, and many people can attain to that fact.

@to those who are making comments, but know nothing.
I said nothing but the truth.
Im not perfect, but I will never knowingly particpate in something wrong.
this is not over Petty 500 or how ever much I spent.
I have sent more to help others in need, and people here cannot reason.
I have learned my lesson about Nigerians, and honestly I'm ashamed.
After this, I think i'll be done with NL.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by platinumnk(f): 4:55pm On May 08, 2010
Saving Spot for post.

Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 4:55pm On May 08, 2010
tolutara:

This such a laff sad

This is supposed to be an inquistion but it coming across like all minds have already been made up and what it been done here is just a formality.

shalon
Apparently, almost everyone have being asking Questions and in ma Opinion, only a few minds have been made up. I still can't find Theseeker Guilty. In fact, I've voted.
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by follypimpi(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2010
tolutara:

This is such a laff sad

This is supposed to be an inquistion but it is coming across like all minds have already been made up and what it been done here is just a formality

shalon

Wa gbayii Ori e fokasibe
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 4:57pm On May 08, 2010
ayettymama:

MIssy can i just ask what else your planning to derive from this

are u trying to determine whether TS is indeed a scammer

or what broke them up or what?? **just asking**

Determine? How am I suppose to do that?
Did You read ma first post on this thread? No? Now, do so and see why I created this thread. Purpose fulfilled!!

Yes, Just2Jane is not a newbie, in ma Opinion. cool
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

Please , I'm enjoying your stories. Please post the email.
I admit, I was naieve to the process, till I learned that it was infact wrong, and you insisted that you would have funds ready to send.
This was my first time to be dealing with this, and many people can attain to that fact.

@to those who are making comments, but know nothing.
I said nothing but the truth.
Im not perfect, but I will never knowingly particpate in something wrong.
this is not over Petty 500 or how ever much I spent.
I have sent more to help others in need, and people here cannot reason.
I have learned my lesson about Nigerians, and honestly I'm ashamed.
After this, I think i'll be done with NL.

huh?
Re: Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . by MissyB1(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2010
Thepelican, where are You?  shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

What Are Some Of The Weird Things You Do? / Bride Shares Her Experience Of Wedding Night Sex As A Virgin / Which Year Did You Discover Nairaland ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.