Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) (53194 Views)

Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / Man Buried With A Bird Casket In Enugu State (photos) / Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nairalanddist:
I love igbos but i hate biafrans with passion angry
Are you okay
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by bola4dprec(m): 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
swiz123:
They are giving respect to whom respect is due.The dead should be accorded some respect.

I hope our Muslim brothers can learn from this.
misplaced priority
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
hmmmmm.
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by Igbodicool(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nairalanddist:
I love igbos but i hate biafrans with passion angry
Your love or hatred does not change anything.
Biafrans don't know of your existence.
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 08, 2018
sirusX:
Rich or poor....from dust we came, to dust we shall return
.And u think that would take him to heaven.rubbish...was jesus our lord and savior buried with customised coffin or ?
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 08, 2018
i hate it wen i c unnecessary things
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by londoner: 10:04am On Apr 08, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

All Igbos are Biafrans, get lost.

Nope.
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
londoner:

Nope.

They don bring light?
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by londoner: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

They don bring light?

I don't get darkness where I live. We take electricity for granted over here.

1 Like

Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
londoner:

I don't get darkness where I live. We take electricity for granted over here.

In your zoo abi. Keep lying.
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by londoner: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

In your zoo abi. Keep lying.

In my London you mean? The clue was in my username buddy.

1 Like

Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
londoner:

In my London you mean? The clue was in my username buddy.

grin grin grin There is nothing bad about dreaming , but my understanding is that you were trying to mention Lagoon as your place of residence.

Pls reply before nepa take light grin ;
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by londoner: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

grin grin grin There is nothing bad about dreaming , but my understanding is that you were trying to mention Lagoon as your place of residence.

Pls reply before nepa take light grin ;

Lol, I have nothing to prove to you hun. It's clear from what I post that I'm London through and through.

1 Like

Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
londoner:

Lol, I have nothing to prove to you hun. It's clear from what I post that I'm London through and through.

Good luck to you,now it's time for you to behave like a true londoner.
Re: Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) by londoner: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Good luck to you,now it's time for you to behave like a true londoner.

Again, I have nothing to prove to you. You are simply ignored from now on my friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos / Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Why Can't I Have A Simple Wedding Like This? #3.2 Million Is Just Unnecesary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.