Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. (35639 Views)

How I Reconcile With My Phone Engineer / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by prettyprettywow: 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
useless advice
EgunMogaji:

Seriously!

4 months separation and he’s still talking about reconciliation angry

You guys give men a bad rap with women.

Move on already, use the experience here to make sure that your next relationship is based on solid foundation.

15 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by vchykp(m): 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
doreto:
We are presently separated for 4 months with no contact/communication.The separation was not related to trust issues,but miscommunication,insults and the likes,no violence.

While I am in a great place emotionally,I want to attempt to reconcile our relationship.

I need ideas.Is it possible? If it is,has any one here seen a case of reconciliation after a deep marital separation? Please share with me.

Thanks.

I hardly comment on posts, but if this story is real and i have to advice you, truth is bitter but i wont guarantee you she is a good woman.

Tho you may see it as just "lets see and forget d past".. but dier is a prob

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Mariangeles(f): 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
luminouz:

U have said nothing sensible! Please shût up n stop being sentimental!!!
No...you shut up and mind your business!
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
As an unlicensed but nonetheless practicing amateur psychologist (and gynecologist, but that’s for another thread), some of the respondents flat out scare me.

Traits of possessiveness, jealous mood swings, etc abound.

Some of these folks will cause headlines like husband killed wife, wife poured hot water on husband, etc in the future.

Let it go guys. Your beautiful wifey/hubby that you can’t breathe without was doing fine before he/she met you, will do fine afterwards and certainly didn’t die in the 4 months in the example of the OP.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
prettyprettywow:
useless advice

Thank you. It wasn’t addressed to you though wink
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
luminouz:

Dat marriage is dead as fvck!!!! OP should move on! For a woman to stay off for 4 good months..showed she is done.

Come on man, stop being mean, they love each other, what’s wrong with you, have a heart grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by luminouz(m): 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
No...you shut up and mind your business!
Keep Quiet!! Slowpòke!! undecided
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
SO many self righteous, religious, two-timing, manipulative pigs on this thread. Very quick to quote scriptures. Baba if u had a kid ur trapped and u must go beg cos of that baby. Its not working out niyen...Just focus on ur hustle. The beautiful ones that would be good to you and respect you arent born!! Divorce will be harder on ur wife cos many african families frown at ladies not able to keep there home. Regrets will finally be hers. She will ask her self why she didnt grab u with her two hands when she had the chance. Pls dont be weak. Sometimes I get lonely too but I step out and rev up the streets!! Nothing do man. You can pick a wife at anytime so far you get the raba!

5 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by GrammarCheck: 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Deprofessional:

I love my wife beyond words. I won't allow pride to destroy my marriage.

Yes, my image in the society matters to me. I'm not a mad man. Mad men don't consider their image to the society.

In my next life, I still want to be married to my beautiful wife who is endowed with a spirit of forgiveness.

My woman always tell me that my humility sweeps her off her feet.

I'm from Abia state bro. We don't joke with our women.

Forgiveness is the elixir.

The night before my wedding, my mother in law told me, the day you decided to marry this man, you have decided to forgive every sin he will commit between now and forever. She has been married 50 years. So her advise stuck.

The reason most marriages are still working out is because of forgiveness.

9 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
luminouz:

Dat marriage is dead as fvck!!!! OP should move on! For a woman to stay off for 4 good months..showed she is done.
Na wa for you guys.

When has "reconcilation move" turn to a woman thing only?

Do you even know what transpired btw them?

Lets stop jumping into hasty conclusions abeg.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Pipedreams:

F**K off man boy!
All I see in you is pride and ego who knows what your wife might have gone through in your hands undecided go fix your life together before you can fix your marriage

10 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by luminouz(m): 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Come on man, stop being mean, they love each other, what’s wrong with you, have a heart grin
I'm real n raw n alien! A woman n a man who stayed off for 4 months from each other ain't got LOVE in dia dictionary!!! N d OP NOW feels after 4 months,he should reach out?? For real? SMH!!! Dat marriage is over...even if she accepts,he will always be d one begging!!!

Lemme share u this:
I got this girl who was heartbroken by her ex a while back,I met her n we cool but I noticed she always kept saying no man will ever control her like her ex,always talking bitterly. I warned d cootie to stop but she won't...she went outta her way to piss me off(after telling her I don't like such ish). N she would sulk for days. I was d one to reach out n settle ish..TILL I noticed she never changed n always wanted me to reach out..cuz I'm d MAN(so she says)...n since I ain't no pussy ass nigga.... What I did was simple.....I invited her,fvcked her to my satisfaction n when she went off-key as usual...I raked her to death with my mouth,then asked her to leave ASAP. Her surprise n confusion warmed my bed for days. She thought I would apologize for her bitterness like before.Nothing would make me call her AGAIN!!!
Some women n men are just bad MARKET!!! It's best u avoid them

10 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by luminouz(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
missbronze:
Na wa for you guys.

When has "reconcilation move" turn to a woman thing only?

Do you even know what transpired btw them?

Lets stop jumping into hasty conclusions abeg.
I ain't supporting d OP babe!!!!! It's a 2-way thing...since none of them is ready to fix that ish till it got to d 4th MONTH!!! For me it's over!! I can't imagine never yakking with my wife for dat long n she also never made moves to work things out...it simply means we are done!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by missyadorable(f): 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
doreto:
We are presently separated for 4 months with no contact/communication.The separation was not related to trust issues,but miscommunication,insults and the likes,no violence.

While I am in a great place emotionally,I want to attempt to reconcile our relationship.

I need ideas.Is it possible? If it is,has any one here seen a case of reconciliation after a deep marital separation? Please share with me.

Thanks.

Rantings of a very fooooolish man.
Your mates would have married a new wife now
Or got a sexx doll.
But you are here,disgracing men

4 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
missyadorable:

Rantings of a very fooooolish man.
Your mates would have married a new wife now
Or got a sexx doll.
But you are here,disgracing men

As in I feel like beating him up. I detest weak men. I was like you before until I maned up! Baba I fit give you two controls that will take care of you and cook for you at no price at all lol

5 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Binelelyon: 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
As you take propose and marry her use the same method na.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
luminouz:

I ain't supporting d OP babe!!!!! It's a 2-way thing...since none of them is ready to fix that ish till it got to d 4th MONTH!!! For me it's over!! I can't imagine never yakking with my wife for dat long n she also never made moves to work things out...it simply means we are done!!

The OP's wife might be somewhere saying "for a man to stay off for 4mths, he is done..."

But look at OP, is he done?

The problem most people have is pride. No one wants to be the first person to break the silence. Very bad....

8 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Mariangeles(f): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
luminouz:

Keep Quiet!! Slowpòke!! undecided
You are so immature!
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Humility....but is there humility on her part
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by luminouz(m): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
AntiBrutus:

The OP's wife might be somewhere saying "for a man to stay off for 4mths, he is done..."

But look at OP, is he done?

The problem most people have is pride. No one wants to be the first person to break the silence. Very bad....
U right on d first to break d silence ish....n daz IT right there!! Love is supposed to be humble n forgiving yeah?? But these 2 went at it for 4 months. From my experience,if dat man wins her back,he must be ready to make concessions in dat marriage,cuz she might(note this word) take his humility for granted n misbehaves!
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by luminouz(m): 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
You are so immature!
Will u marry me,mature mummy undecided
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Mariangeles(f): 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Deprofessional:

I love my wife beyond words. I won't allow pride to destroy my marriage.

Yes, my image in the society matters to me. I'm not a mad man. Mad men don't consider their image to the society.

In my next life, I still want to be married to my beautiful wife who is endowed with a spirit of forgiveness.

My woman always tell me that my humility sweeps her off her feet.

I'm from Abia state bro. We don't joke with our women.
You're a good man!

5 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
luminouz:

Dear, i tot they said. , "absence makes the hrt grow fonder" wink

Ignore the time wasted.., Focus on the new renewed love that will follow suit.

I pray all works well btw op and his wife. I am tired of reading about divorced marriages and broken homes pls.

Make dem give us (the singles) hope na. grin. Haba.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Mariangeles(f): 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
luminouz:

Will u marry me,mature mummy undecided
Kids don't get married!

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by TEYA: 12:00am On Apr 10, 2018
Ishilove:
'Miscommunication' and boom! Separation. Smh

People of nowadays don't know the meaning of marriage. They just jump in and jump out like they are playing jump rope. It is no longer sacred or till death do part.

They just like the razzmatazz of pre-wedding pictures and the glitz and glamour of weddings, which is why when storm hits the so-called marriage it collapses like a pack of cards because of faulty foundation. 80% of people getting married nowadays are not emotionally ready for the rigours of marriage
If you tell them they will come up with all sort of silly excuses on how sometimes marriages don't work. The world is getting more and more selfish by the day. Couples seldom think about their kids, just themselves, themselves, themselves!

1 Like

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by luminouz(m): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2018
missbronze:
Dear, i tot they said. , "absence makes the hrt grow fonder" wink

Ignore the time wasted.., Focus on the new renewed love that will follow suit.

I pray all works well btw op and his wife. I am tired of reading about divorced marriages and broken homes pls.

Make dem give us (the singles) hope na. grin. Haba.
Lol..there are some absences that make d heart grow longer!
Cuz they are cut off from rubbish influences!

I hope it works out!!! Marriage as an institution has lost its appeal to me! U should see what I see here daily.....only few couples still get it right!!
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Adebowale89(m): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2018
don't rush for reconciliation if you don't gain her audience. gaining audience first would make your reconciliation a ease

text her in the morning, hot text. call her in the afternoon to check on her, ask about her day and drop. don't talk much, much talk could make her feel bored and hinder the reconciliation

after 2 to 3days conversation, take her out to a garden where u guys can relax and talk(about life, what she likes gisting about), don't reconcile there, take her back home

the next day, na she go dey expect your call or text, in as much as u have gained her audience then reconciliation would be entering her brain

6 Likes

Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by luminouz(m): 12:02am On Apr 10, 2018
Mariangeles:
Kids don't get married!
Will u quit it already? undecided
.Goan make me some pounded yam jor!!!
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 10, 2018
luminouz:

Will u quit it already? undecided
.Goan make me some pounded yam jor!!!

Iya Azeez grin
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by luminouz(m): 12:07am On Apr 10, 2018
Pipedreams:

Iya Azeez grin
wink
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by Omowiseonelove(m): 12:07am On Apr 10, 2018
I know a good counsellor , who will give a good advise to follow .you can check on is Facebook or twitter page @bisiadewale
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Reconcile With My Wife. by luminouz(m): 12:09am On Apr 10, 2018
Adebowale89:
don't rush for reconciliation if you don't gain her audience. gaining audience first would make your reconciliation a ease

text her in the morning, hot text. call her in the afternoon to check on her, ask about her day and drop. don't talk much, much talk could make her feel bored and hinder the reconciliation

after 2 to 3days conversation, take her out to a garden where u guys can relax and talk(about life, what she likes gisting about), don't reconcile there, take her back home

the next day, na she go dey expect your call or text, in as much as u have gained her audience then reconciliation would be entering her brain
Nice moves!!!!
Only a few matured women will acknowledge this n won't turn it into some sort of ego- tripping shiiit!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Couple's Egyptian Themed Maternity Shoot Goes Viral / Who Comes For "Omugo" First? The Husband Or Wife's Mum? / Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.