Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Am Poised To Have The Youths Begin To Initiate The Change We Hope To See - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am Poised To Have The Youths Begin To Initiate The Change We Hope To See (454 Views)

Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom / Lovely New Look Of Hope, Boy Said To Be A Witch & Left To Die On Streets Of Eket / Political Leaders Must Initiate The Process To Dethrone Oba Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Poised To Have The Youths Begin To Initiate The Change We Hope To See by Godfreytimesblo(m): 5:38am On Apr 07, 2018

In a Nigeria of no-youth involvement in politics and the years of absence in the spheres of political leadership which the youths have been dwelling in, has built the minds of many into resolving that political leadership is for elders but recent developments around the world of politics has awakened them into knowing that is absolutely false...

Away from politics and into rescuing the youths from the entirety of waiting to be helped or having absolutely no iota of interest for personal development and many other related negativities the youths are existing in, there is great need for youth advocates to help drive our youths into yearning to be prospective in various areas of strength and further have them driven consistently into wanting to be impactful through varieties of empowerment, rather than being in the spheres of blame-layers and other negative departments in the institution of life–Damilola Sonayon James, Founder and CEO of BSJ Foundation cum Executive Director of DGS Chauffeurs, is an innovative-driven Youth Advocate, who as a youth Advocate has been working towards the enhancement of our youth's critical areas of life.

Godfreytimes understands that Overtime she found ways to be more aware and care for the environment/community as well as the people around them and also, ways to help the youths to be aware and care for their community as well as the people around and understanding their responsibility as a youth.

"Having realised that we can't leave the future of Nigeria to our leaders alone, I am heavily poised to have the youths begin to initiate the change we hope to see and I believe there is no better way to enforce this other than Advocating and empowering the youths who are willing to add value to their community", Sonayon was quoted as saying.

"Advocating for the youth is a valid innovation I execute with BSJ Foundation and with the presence of my passion, greatness is forthcoming because passion drives greatness and the youths' increased state of personal development, value-added empowerment and being prospective in mind is part of the greatness I speak of." she added.

Sonayon who has been actively speaking on several seminars on youth advocacy, is having a hugely packed youth empowerment program coming up in August and Godfreytimes is going to have full coverage of the two-week event.

See below Sonayon's helpful quotes for the youths

(1) (Reply)

Our All In Solar Light Can Be Use In A Compound And Garden. / The Bastardization Of Igbo Language Must Stop / Comparison Of The Ooni’s New Bride Crossing A Spill Of Blood Like Passover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.