Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Biggest Club Banger!!! LHF Ft Davido & Riky Rick - Energy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Biggest Club Banger!!! LHF Ft Davido & Riky Rick - Energy (368 Views)

Download Mp3: Cassper Nyovest - Daily Paper Ft Riky Rick / Dj Mixtape: Latest March 2018 Naija Hottest Mix – Club Banger (by Dj Spark) / New Club Banger Music: Lil Kesh Ft Tiwa Savage - Only You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Club Banger!!! LHF Ft Davido & Riky Rick - Energy by RomanX: 7:11am On Apr 07, 2018
[center]LHF – Energy ft. Riky Rick & Davido[/center]

LHF – Energy ft. Riky Rick & Davido , Nigerian rapping force, LHF which is the acronym for Lekki Hood Finest hits up the clubs again with his latest banger dubbed “Energy” which features south African rap heavyweight “Riky Rick” & Nigerian pop star “Davido”.

Energy by LHF Ft. Davido & Riky Rick is sequel to the release of “Till I Die” by LHF which was released last year, and is the first single this year for the rapper. LHF has been off the scene for a while and has kept fans waiting and dying to listen to his new single. We believe Energy by LHF is the next big thing as he puts enough energy on the Trap song and adds the pure vocals of the “Flora My Flawa” singer and DMW Huncho and the fierce verse from the south African act ”Riky Rick” who is still in his prime as he enjoys massive love from everyone on his latest releases.

The full audio to “Energy” by LHF ft Davido & Riky Rick is available for full stream and download below, Download Energy by LHF ft Riky Rick & Davido below and don’t forget to share.

https://mp3cloudup.com/lhf-energy-ft-riky-rick-davido/

(1) (Reply)

Mimak - Gone / Grooving To Olamide – Owo Shayo [prod. By Pheelz] / Come Play Music With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.