Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu (24128 Views)

Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Herdsman Arrested In Ogun / Herdsman Arrested, Cattle Seized After Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo / Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by Omeokachie: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
He will be freed within 48hrs
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by HomeOfMe(f): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Terminator1234g:

Yinmu

IPOB FAKE NEWS TO DECEIVE
That's the problem with Nigerias. Tribalism is an issue,because it blinds us to the truth,and thinking that everyone who does not agree with you is an ibo or iPod. Whether you Yinmu from here to Niger republic it won't change the fact. I have already told it to my honorable friend at state house alausa,if they like let them ignore what is happening secretly.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by Akeud(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
His brothers killing farmers with AK47, and destroying farms with cattle, yet he said Nigeria will attend zero importation of food- mad old man.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by LZAA: 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Lagos is sitting on a keg of gun powder. Last week fagba junction,7:30 pm. We saw about 3trucks carrying heavily armed masked men. They were not soldiers,but dressed exactly like militia men armed with spears,bow and arrows and guns I don't know the names of those guns. The way they were positioned like the were ready to shoot anyone who tried to take pictures of them. No single policeman was around,which was very unusual. People ran for dear life. I heard people whispering that they were going towards the abatoir. I don't know if Lagos state govt is aware of this became they say these people who come with their cattle from the north have been buring arms inside and around the abatoir . 50% of lagosians àre from the north. These people are stacking up ammunision for God knows why.
cc laudate,Alariiwo,YorubaAssasin,Michael004

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by laudate: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
LZAA:
cc laudate,Alariiwo,YorubaAssasin,Michael004

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by HomeOfMe(f): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
anibirelawal:

REALLY
I'm not making up stories,what will I even gain from it,my fingers are even now sore from typing. My friend and I and some other people around fagba junction iju saw it live. We couldn't sleep that night we had to alert our estate security to be vigilant. I believe what a trader told us that,those people àre burying arms and ammunitions inside the abatoir. The govt of Lagos needs to relocate that abatoir before a catastrophe happens God forbid.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by laudate: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
HomeOfMe:
I'm not making up stories,what will I even gain from it,my fingers are even now sore from typing. My friend and I and some other people around fagba junction iju saw it live. We couldn't sleep that night we had to alert our estate security to be vigilant. I believe what a trader told us that,those people àre buring arms and ammunitions inside the abatoir. The govt of Lagos needs to relocate that abatoir before a catastrophe happens God forbid.
Did you report this observation to the police, the army or even the OPC, before coming online to wail? Is your estate security part of the armed forces of Nigeria? As a good citizen, what else did you do once you saw them? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by Terminator1234g: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
HomeOfMe:
That's the problem with Nigerias. Tribalism is an issue,because it blinds us to the truth,and thinking that everyone who does not agree with you is an ibo or iPod. Whether you Yinmu from here to Niger republic it won't change the fact. I have already told it to my honorable friend at state house alausa,if they like let them ignore what is happening secretly.

Why not simply attach a proof.
You could have taken a photo even at a slight chance.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by laudate: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Terminator1234g:
How can he/she attach a picture, when it is just a make-belief story? shocked Fagba, Agege and Iju are the semi-headquarters of OPC, and there are many police stations in that axis, as well as RRS police squad cars in many corners. Yet, he/she wants us to believe that none of these people saw these militants? O di egwu! He/she thinks we are small pikins....
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by HomeOfMe(f): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Terminator1234g:

Now I can see you àre wicked. You wanted us to take pictures of people pointing their guns,bow and arrows at people,and moreover it was a bit dark,7.30pm. Lekki scampered off to safety because we thought they were about to launch an attack.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by HomeOfMe(f): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
laudate:

Did you report this observation to the police, the army or even the OPC, before coming online to wail? Is your estate security part of the armed forces of Nigeria? As a good citizen, what else did you do once you saw them? undecided
There's always an armoured tank and police personnel always at that fagba junction,but at that particular time,they were none of them around. So people suspect that those people might be communicating with some corrupt police. I dread policemen that I can't even enter their station. But from the information we got that the police around there are aware but can't dare confront those people.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by KEMISTR3(f): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] Can anyone help me with lugard phone number?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by anibirelawal(m): 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
HomeOfMe:
I'm not making up stories,what will I even gain from it,my fingers are even now sore from typing. My friend and I and some other people around fagba junction iju saw it live. We couldn't sleep that night we had to alert our estate security to be vigilant. I believe what a trader told us that,those people àre burying arms and ammunitions inside the abatoir. The govt of Lagos needs to relocate that abatoir before a catastrophe happens God forbid.

Hmmm. May God continue to protect us from the evil mongers.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by laudate: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
HomeOfMe:
There's always an armoured tank and police personnel always at that fagba junction,but at that particular time,they were none of them around. So people suspect that those people might be communicating with some corrupt police. I dread policemen that I can't even enter their station. But from the information we got that the police around there are aware but can't dare confront those people.
Stop suspecting, guessing & spreading unfounded rumours. I asked you a question: did you personally report your findings to the police, army or any of the armed forces security agencies, before coming to NL to wail?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by HomeOfMe(f): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
laudate:

You can call me whatever you want I don't care. Of all the people who saw them,I'll now be the only one to go and report. I don't even know if we have OPC in my neighborhood. Then if anything happens they'll now say,na only you waka come?",please o. At least I've told a Lagos lawmaker friend that I know If they like let them investigate,I'll be vigilant,if I hear any,"ibo ni wan wan,e be won Lori",I'll know where to run to.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by laudate: 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
HomeOfMe:
You can call me whatever you want I don't care. Of all the people who saw them,I'll now be the only one to go and report. I don't even know if we have OPC in my neighborhood. Then if anything happens they'll now say,na only you waka come?",please o. At least I've told a Lagos lawmaker friend that I know If they like let them investigate,I'll be vigilant,if I hear any,"ibo ni wan wan,e be won Lori",I'll know where to run to.
You did not go to the armed forces to lodge a complaint. You did not even log on to twitter to report to the police online, at Nigeria Police Force (@PoliceNG) | Twitter. Instead you came on to NL, to wail. angry Did anybody tell you that NL politics section is an arm of the Nigerian Police Force, or a division of the Nigerian Army? shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by HomeOfMe(f): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
laudate:

You did not go to the armed forces to lodge a complaint. You did not even log on to twitter to report to the police online, at Nigeria Police Force (@PoliceNG) | Twitter. Instead you came on to NL, to wail. angry Did anybody tell you that NL politics section is an arm of the Nigerian Police Force, or a division of the Nigerian Army? shocked
I Knowing the kind of armed forces and police we have I do not want to have an encounter with them,before they turn my enemy to the crimminal. What if truly they're aware of it. Secondly,I've told somebody in the state house alausa and he said I should not tweet about it.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by HomeOfMe(f): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
anibirelawal:

Hmmm. May God continue to protect us from the evil mongers.
Amin o Jesu.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by laudate: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
HomeOfMe:
I Knowing the kind of armed forces and police we have I do not want to have an encounter with them,before they turn my enemy to the crimminal. What if truly they're aware of it. Secondly,I've told somebody in the state house alausa and he said I should not tweet about it.
You told somebody in Alausa? Who, if I may ask? shocked Your excuses are so full of holes. You could not tweet about it, but you could come online to NL to wail about it?? Wonderful! cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by HomeOfMe(f): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
laudate:

You told somebody in Alausa? Who, if I may ask? shocked Your excuses are so full of holes. You could not tweet about it, but you could come online to NL to wail about it?? Wonderful! cheesy
Wo please please please. Why do you sound so upset about this piece of info. I don't know who you are and you want me to mention the name of a lawmaker,who àre you? Àre you one of the sponsors of those militias. Why do you want to know the name of the lawmaker tell me? Do I even know if you're a crimminal or an assassin,why is this info hurting you making your blood boil. You're no stranger to the police people turn innocent people to victims. Please if you don't believe what I said,pleeeeeeease,stay off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by donb06: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
laudate:

have u ever read any story of herdsmen attack? What is the common saying? Let me tell you.."ALL ATTEMPT TO REACH THE POLICE ON PHONE FAILED" OR "ALL POLICE AND ARMY OFFICERS WERE NOT ON SIGHT AS AT WHEN THE INCIDENT OCCURED"
Am not saying he's telling the truth but at same time don't neglect what he's saying... Nigeria is where anything goes...come to rivers state then u ll know that arms in this country is like pure water.... Sign out
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by laudate: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Wo please please please. Why do you sound so upset about this piece of info. I don't know who you are and you want me to mention the name of a lawmaker,who àre you? Àre you one of the sponsors of those militias. Why do you want to know the name of the lawmaker tell me? Do I even know if you're a crimminal or an assassin,why is this info hurting you making your blood boil. You're no stranger to the police people turn innocent people to victims. Please if you don't believe what I said,pleeeeeeease,stay off.

Me? How can I be upset? shocked With what, biko nu? Your make belief stories? Guy, you are very funny. cheesy You claim you saw armed militias in trucks, carrying spears, bows, arrows etc. Yet you did not report to police, army civil defence or any of the security agencies in your area, because you were afraid. You could not even tweet about it to the Nigerian police, because someone advised you not to. You claim you reported to someone in Alausa, but you cannot disclose the identity of the person.

And through it all, you are suspecting, guessing and spreading rumours, that you believed the police turned a blind eye to the militia. sad There is no iota of proof to support your assertions, yet you want us to believe you, simply because you have come to NL to wail about it online. Is NL or its founder a security agency, that has power to arrest or prosecute militia? NO! undecided So why are you casting unfounded allegations and insults around? shocked

Now, tell me why thunder should not fire you 30 times for using words such as 'a criminal or an assassin,' in your response to me? Are you a member of their group? Is that why you find it so easy to allege that others are ''a criminal or an assassin?'
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by LZAA: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=66536031][/quote] grin sai caliphate!!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by laudate: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
donb06:
have u ever read any story of herdsmen attack? What is the common saying? Let me tell you.."ALL ATTEMPT TO REACH THE POLICE ON PHONE FAILED" OR "ALL POLICE AND ARMY OFFICERS WERE NOT ON SIGHT AS AT WHEN THE INCIDENT OCCURED" Am not saying he's telling the truth but at same time don't neglect what he's saying... Nigeria is where anything goes...come to rivers state then u ll know that arms in this country is like pure water.... Sign out
Keep qwayiet dia! angry He did NOT make any attempt to call the police, or the army or even any of the security agencies. He did not even send a tweet online to the Nigerian police at their twitter handle. Didn't he just say that in his earlier post? Why are you now trying to liken his case to that of the herdsmen attacks? shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by laudate: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
LZAA:
grin
sai caliphate!!

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by HomeOfMe(f): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
laudate:

Me? How can I be upset? shocked With what, biko nu? Your make belief stories? Guy, you are very funny. cheesy You claim you saw armed militias in trucks, carrying spears, bows, arrows etc. Yet you did not report to police, army civil defence or any of the security agencies in your area, because you were afraid. You could not even tweet about it to the Nigerian police, because someone advised you not to. You claim you reported to someone in Alausa, but you cannot disclose the identity of the person.

And through it all, you are suspecting, guessing and spreading rumours, that you believed the police turned a blind eye to the militia. sad There is no iota of proof to support your assertions, yet you want us to believe you, simply because you have come to NL to wail about it online. Is NL or its founder a security agency, that has power to arrest or prosecute militia? NO! undecided So why are you casting unfounded allegations and insults around? shocked

Now, tell me why thunder should not fire you 30 times for using words such as 'a criminal or an assassin,' in your response to me? Are you a member of their group? Is that why you find it so easy to allege that others are ''a criminal or an assassin?'
I don't owe you any explanations. Some day I know someone would say,"oh someone once mentioned this on nairaland",. I can see it's pointless to keep responding to you. Adeu.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by donb06: 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
laudate:

Keep qwayiet dia! angry He did NOT make any attempt to call the police, or the army or even any of the security agencies. He did not even send a tweet online to the Nigerian police at their twitter handle. Didn't he just say that in his earlier post? Why are you now trying to liken his case to that of the herdsmen attacks? shocked
in the words of ekwueme in his death bed ..."NIGERIA IS NOT WORTH DYING FOR" so free the guy... It seems ure typing from the U.S
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
They should have killed him,not handle over to the police, we don't share same DNA with these human-animals they need to stay on their own, in Ngwa we capture,kill and eat.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by LZAA: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=66537386][/quote] grin

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by laudate: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2018

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by LZAA: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=66538532][/quote]

Re: Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu by Okoyeebos: 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Lagos is sitting on a keg of gun powder. Last week fagba junction,7:30 pm. We saw about 3trucks carrying heavily armed masked men. They were not soldiers,but dressed exactly like militia men armed with spears,bow and arrows and guns I don't know the names of those guns. The way they were positioned like the were ready to shoot anyone who tried to take pictures of them. No single policeman was around,which was very unusual. People ran for dear life. I heard people whispering that they were going towards the abatoir. I don't know if Lagos state govt is aware of this became they say these people who come with their cattle from the north have been buring arms inside and around the abatoir . 50% of lagosians àre from the north. These people are stacking up ammunision for God knows why.

50% of Lagosians are from the north?
We all know the clownish piglets who throw around useless statistics as regards their ownership of Lagos.

By the way, you also went to Kano to see women carrying dangerous objects?
HomeOfMe:
The governor of kano has promised buhari 5million votes for next years elections from kano. I'm sure they've imported more people from Niger republic and chad. Saw some kano women two weeks ago carring cutlasses and other objects,threatening buhari's enemies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abolaji Onafuye convicted for lying that his family died in Grenfell Tower fire / I Derive Pleasure In Stealing – Suspect (photo) / Abuja Under Siege Of Unchecked Kidnap Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.