Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer (60441 Views)

Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2018
Although ASP Bola was about old enough to be my mom, it didn’t mean a thing to me anymore. We’ve been through so much together in the past few weeks for me to see her as such. I watched her take off her uniform as I inspected the contents of her handbag. She unstrapped her holster and placed it on the bedside table. I moved closer and made to touch her pistol. Bola merely smiled and removed her trousers. She was left with her undies only when she climbed into bed beside me. “Tunde, are you going to lay beside me in bed with your clothes on?”, she asked.
After removing my clothes, I dropped the pistol and returned to Bola’s handbag. There I found some cash, ATM cards, an iPad, android phone, makeup kit and a handcuff. I watched from the corner of my eye and caught Bola admiring my cock. “This boy, you have no fear o. You’re searching a senior police officer’s bag that way?”, Bola joked. We both laughed and I returned everything into the bag except the handcuff. We laid side by side but Bola was quite shy so I made the first move. I pulled her face closer and planted a kiss on her lips. Bola sighed and adjusted her body closer to mine. Then we began to kiss again. This time it was more intense.
I told Bola to turn her back and get on her knees. She obeyed and I quickly cuffed her hands behind her back. Then I gently assisted her to lay on her tummy. I squeezed and played with her massive ass for a while before taking my fingers to her pussy. Bola moaned as I skillfully massaged her pussy and inner thighs. She wiggled in pleasure and I didn’t stop until I could feel some moisture on my fingers. I spread her legs wider and slowly fingered her. My fingers went deeper with every thrust. Bola groaned and arched her ass up in a way that only made my fingers sink deeper inside her cunt. “Ouss! Aah! Tunde, you’re killing me”, she moaned.
ASP Bola’s pussy got so wet and soiled my fingers. I sniffed my fingers and licked them noisily. Bola turned to look at me, “what did you just do?”, she asked. She felt irritated when I told her I just licked her pussy juice off my fingers. I didn’t care. I just pushed her head back into the bed and spread her legs wider. Bola kicked and protested as soon as she felt my head between her legs. “What’s this now? Bleep me if you want to Bleep”, she said. Then I told her I don’t just Bleep, I make love instead. She didn’t quite understand what I meant but she was under cuffs so I took advantage of her. I licked her pussy and she protested at first but gave up very quickly.
She moaned and giggled until the cuffs got too tight on her wrists. I unlocked it immediately and Bola sat up. “What kind of boy are you? Where did you learn all these things you’re doing?”, she asked with a smile on her face. She rested for some seconds and stretched her hands toward me again. This time I cuffed her from the front. I pushed her and she fell on her back. Bola stretched her cuffed hands as if to push my head away as I approached her pussy again. I raised her legs up and began to lick her thick pussy. Bola moaned and screamed until she had an orgasm. “Did you like it?”, I asked. “Hmm! You children of nowadays”, was all my sugar mummy could say.
I freed her from the handcuffs and she grabbed my cock immediately. She was so eager to have my young cock in her mature pussy. Bola was the old school type of woman. She wasn’t so sexually inclined but I was ready to educate her. I told her to take my dick in her mouth but she refused. Then I leaned back and began to flash back on how we met a few weeks ago.

Visit the blog below to read more...

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by Paradigm777: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
sherylng:
grin
Na this kind place dem dey find you cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
Paradigm777:

Na this kind place dem dey find you cheesy
lol..before nko?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by solagodwin(m): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Abeg where the block
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by TJBebo(m): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
solagodwin:
Abeg where the block
check the yellow banner under post na
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by acenazt: 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
O.p An Asp is not a senior police Officer ohhh. From the rank of ASP TO CSP is called superior police Officer.. Senior police officer is from ACP TO I.G

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by TJBebo(m): 12:15am On Apr 08, 2018
acenazt:
O.p An Asp is not a senior police Officer ohhh. From the rank of ASP TO CSP is called superior police Officer.. Senior police officer is from ACP TO I.G
really? i didn't know either

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by TJBebo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by TJBebo(m): 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
tongue
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by TJBebo(m): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2018
wink
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2018
[quote][/quote]
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
wink
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2018

Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
wink
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 1:56am On Apr 11, 2018
cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 2:19am On Apr 11, 2018
tongue
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 4:07am On Apr 11, 2018
grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2018
You chop snail wey DPO, CSP, AIG, even IG don whack?

You neva hear say police women na dem be number one for HIV/AIDS for Naija?

I just dey look you!
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 11:12am On Apr 11, 2018
MyPWisINCORRECT:
You chop snail wey DPO, CSP, AIG, even IG don whack?

You neva hear say police women na dem be number one for HIV/AIDS for Naija?

I just dey look you!
lol..help me tell am o
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
smiley
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 2:06am On Apr 12, 2018
cool
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 1:15am On Apr 13, 2018
cry
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 2:50am On Apr 13, 2018
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
kiss cry undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
angry angry angry
Re: Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer by sherylng(f): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
[sup][/sup]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) / Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / How Do I Get Him Back?!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.