Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Everyone Should Be A Pythonista!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Everyone Should Be A Pythonista!!! (976 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Everyone Should Be A Pythonista!!! by Drjimoh: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
In the true spirit of do-not-argue knowledge sharing, let me quickly highlight the merits of python over your-average-language, (please do not argue, I know there are a lot of kids grin out there who believe what which where and whatnot language can do which who whom and whatnot over python �,Okay this is just to divert your attention but like I said earlier let's not argue. Straight up:

1. You get to write less codes, you spend less human time( grin computers don't have other things to tend to) and you get more money who doesn't want to get 1.5 million naira a month kind-of-salary shocked

2. You have to fake it till you make it, who doesn't want to use what Google is using? wink grin or Instagraaaam or Dropbox. Drop it drop it like its hot cool

3. Ever heard of Big Data? Data science? cheesy well if you're like me you might have been delving into some machine learning programming stuff stuff stuffs like that by-2am-kind-of-one thing. With python of course! I am a living example; never felt more alive in my entire life shocked

4. If you're not convinced yet, you definitely have something against snakes. tongue

So how do you become a python programmer, you can learn it online or if you're in Lagos/Ogun axis you can call my number (my phone Number ), I'm willing to run a couple of python master classes before the year runs out. 8 weeks intensive one on one python masterclass and you're good to code. Or 22 weeks intensive one on one python masterclass and you're a fully fledged � python grin sorry Python programmer ampersand Expert of Data Science. So just call my number I'm exhausted from all these typing... call my number if you need somebody oooo undecided call my name if you need someborry

....the goal is to become a python programmer, hasta luego mi amigos, creo que me gustaria una taza du cafe con leche grin grin grin

Call my phone number ( zero eight one two eight two two one two seven nine)

TAINK you. shocked

******Edited

Please due to high demands I'm no longer in Lagos and my coverage now is strictly Delta state and some part of Anambra.

** High demands in the above statement means clarion call grin shocked tongue.

Multiple Frameworks In Subdirectories / Get This For Token LYNDA.COM Lifetime Account / Cloud Computing, IOT, VR&AR Free Learning Platform