Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Anywhere To Buy Games Either In Abuja Or Lagos? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Anywhere To Buy Games Either In Abuja Or Lagos? (5699 Views)

Where Can I Repair A PS4 Console In Abuja Or Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anywhere To Buy Games Either In Abuja Or Lagos? by abyte: 5:27pm On May 08, 2010
I am talking about legit games, not burned copies. Is there a video games store in either cities?
I'm asking for all platforms and PC
Re: Anywhere To Buy Games Either In Abuja Or Lagos? by lumzi23: 7:04pm On May 08, 2010
I don't know about places where you can buy games but you can try Omagames.com.

I and others here have used them and I can say that they are legit. Even if they don't have the game you want on their site you can ask them to get it for you and they will hook you up. They sell the current generation systems and games (i.e. Xbox360, PS3, Wii, PSP and DS).

I don't think they do last gen games but you can ask (Last gen includes PS2, Xbox, Gamecube etc).

This is their site:
http://www.omagames.com/
Re: Anywhere To Buy Games Either In Abuja Or Lagos? by abyte: 10:10pm On May 08, 2010
Thanks will look into it. I guess no actual store to walk into.
Re: Anywhere To Buy Games Either In Abuja Or Lagos? by cyberpsi(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2010
If you are looking for a store to walk into you can try replaynaija. They also have a site (www.replaynaija.com) Their shop is located off Ademola Adetokunbo, Victoria Island. If you want i could give you the number of the store clerk. You can check the site for their current stock (they update it regularly) but if they don't have the game you want then i suggest omagames. They are truly legit despite what people may think. They'd order and deliver the games to you; sealed and all. They also deliver accessories that you wouldn't find anywhere else in nigeria such as playstation network cards and xbox live membership cards.
Re: Anywhere To Buy Games Either In Abuja Or Lagos? by abyte: 10:30am On May 14, 2010
Thank you so much for the info. Will check it out.
Re: Anywhere To Buy Games Either In Abuja Or Lagos? by Bawss1(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2010
You can buy games from Replay Video Games. Its a store in V.I. Lagos. Check them out at : http://www.replaynaija.com/

I ordered a game from Abuja and they supplied so I can vouch for them.
Re: Anywhere To Buy Games Either In Abuja Or Lagos? by iriwaba: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
I can provide u any of games u want

Contact me: lee _choly@yahoo.com
Re: Anywhere To Buy Games Either In Abuja Or Lagos? by Bawss1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
My game dealer in Abuja:

Val - 0706 553 2461. Dude has a store in Wuse market too.
Re: Anywhere To Buy Games Either In Abuja Or Lagos? by wkid(m): 2:42am On Dec 12, 2012
Re: Anywhere To Buy Games Either In Abuja Or Lagos? by YoshiMaster: 2:38am On Dec 31, 2012

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 20 Official Thread / Winning Eleven8 Game Setup Installation On A Laptop / How To Buy A Brand New PS4 from Amazon @ An Affordable Price On Black Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.