Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos (52033 Views)

Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State / The Duties And Functions Of The Best Man At A Nigerian Wedding. / Dollars Rain Heavily At A Wedding Ceremony In Benin, Edo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by ubany(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Best woman
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by caahies: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
DeadRat:

Abomination!

This Is A Slap To The Bible and God... That Pastor Is A Dunce... "Thou Shall Not Wear What Belongs To A Man"... You Broke That Rule, to Crown It All... In Church... ANY MALE COULD PLAY THAT ROLE... Tell Me You Found None...

That Woman Must Be A Lesbian...

At this age It baffles me that your senses are still wrapped like it hasnt been used before.
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Unik3030: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
Paradigm777:

Stop quoting crap... That's woman trouser
see useless comment, woman's trouser. are u out of your mind? it's just like saying men's skirt even in d church? these people are going against what d Bible preaches, so there are no men in d world to do that n besides read your Bible n check where it was instructed that u shouldn't wear what belongs to the opposite sex. don't let anyone interpret the Bible for u
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by joshdeny(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Why una dey shout. What If the church allows females to wear trouser and the woman is truly the guys best friend.
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by eedimo(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
I JUST HATE YOU!!! I'm sure ur village people did u well by using your senses for sacrifice to the gods.
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
No man in Edo state wears skirt !
And for your information the language is called Edo. And it is the same spoken in the entire state and in Delta state and some middle beltan states (except for a few people).
You are confusing a traditional white sheet which Edo chiefs tie around their waste (for some official ceremonies) with a skirt.
That is a clothing which has thousands of years of history. Romans themselves wore that same thing.
When you tie your towel around your waste, do you consider yourself wearing a skirt ?
I am just wondering what process of approaching knowledge you guys learn at school.
Did you actually go into Edo state or at least consult with any Edo before just spewing that trash ?
How high has ignorance climbed in the nigerian society ?

Born2Breed:

Lol!!! What is a male or female cloth?

Due to mental slavery and myopic views Nigerians forgets easily. In Bayelsa the male and female cloth are similar,they both tie a wrapper nwhich is skirt like. In Edo state the Bini speaking part to be precise the men wear skirt.

In Scotland the male wear skirt...The Jews or Jesus put on a long gown like the females too.....abeg make una hide una face!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Paradigm777: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Unik3030:
see useless comment, woman's trouser. are u out of your mind? it's just like saying men's skirt even in d church? these people are going against what d Bible preaches, so there are no men in d world to do that n besides read your Bible n check where it was instructed that u shouldn't wear what belongs to the opposite sex. don't let anyone interpret the Bible for u

That is women suit trouser.

Deuteronomy 22:5
[5]The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

From the above scripture pls tell ur wife to be wearing only garments.
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Because the white man's religion says so ?
Paradigm777:

That is women suit trouser.

Deuteronomy 22:5
[5]The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

From the above scripture pls tell ur wife to be wearing only garments.
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Paradigm777: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
prolog2:
Because the white man's religion says so ?
How is Xtianity a white man religion?
Maybe you should use ur local dialect in typing the next comment
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by alfredilly: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
This is better called "best person " . Public should take note, when someone assume a role that is customarily identified with the opposite gender, a general term that doesn't specify the sex is more appropriate.
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
I have a local language, not a local dialect.
So you mean that those missionnaries following the british soldiers who were slaughtering your ancestors were not white ?
Perharps white jesus revealed himself to your ancestors and in the english language for that matter ?!
You guys have been brainwashed in such a manner !

Paradigm777:

How is Xtianity a white man religion?
Maybe you should use ur local dialect in typing the next comment
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Paradigm777: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
prolog2:
I have a local language, not a local dialect.
So you mean that those missionnaries following the british soldiers who were slaughtering your ancestors were not white ?
Perharps white jesus revealed himself to your ancestors and in the english language for that matter ?!
You guys have been brainwashed in such a manner !

Dude, it's obvious you are an atheist....

Inbtw... Thanks for the correction (local language)
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
In what is that relevant to the conversation ?
Did I speak any untruth ?
Does a fact stop being a fact giving that the person speaking it is not from your religion ?
I really don't understand the logical path which brought about your statement "It is clear that you are an atheist".
For your information, the white people who gave you this religion, most of them are now atheists.
And you still don't understand that you got screwed !

Paradigm777:

Dude, it's obvious you are an atheist....

Inbtw... Thanks for the correction (local language)
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Ojemedad: 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
Rozaytee:
please oo...I need good connect and a job...help a sister oo

What of Mouth Action?

BTW yo got a nice boobs
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
Angelanest:
A lady was the center of attraction as she served at a wedding ceremony earlier today in Bayelsa state. The wedding between Mr. Vincent Anthony and Tarinabo Joseph, was held in Doxa family church, Yenagoa, the state capital and attracted the presence of Bayelsa state commissioner for Information and Orientation, Hon. Daniel Markson and other top dignitaries.

The lovely photos from the event which have now taken over the internet has people loving the style of the best man, who is a lady.

It is rare to see a woman stand in as best man at a wedding but this is not the first time it is happening and might even be a trend.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/lady-serves-as-best-man-at-a-wedding-ceremony-in-bayelsa-state-photos.html

Female Bestman indeed
The title of this meme(4 the first foto is.....WHEN YOU CAN'T IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT YOUR SIDECHICK)
angry
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Reeb2244: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
Meerah04:
Not new! But she's cute
Can you allow that?
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by STORM2(f): 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
DeadRat:

Abomination!

This Is A Slap To The Bible and God... That Pastor Is A Dunce... "Thou Shall Not Wear What Belongs To A Man"... You Broke That Rule, to Crown It All... In Church... ANY MALE COULD PLAY THAT ROLE... Tell Me You Found None...

Hahahahaha funniest statement of the year. So you really honestly believe this woman has committed some sort of sin now? I'm just tired. grin
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by STORM2(f): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
prolog2:
And for your information the language is called Edo. And it is the same spoken in the entire state and in Delta state and some middle beltan states (except for a few people).
You are confusing a traditional white sheet which Edo chiefs tie around their waste (for some official ceremonies) with a skirt.
That is a clothing which has thousands of years of history. Romans themselves wore that same thing.
When you tie your towel around your waste, do you consider yourself wearing a skirt ?
I am just wondering what process of approaching knowledge you guys learn at school.
Did you actually go into Edo state or at least consult with any Edo before just spewing that trash ?

Did u just say Edo is a language? And that it's spoken in all of Edo state? Please na.... Edo state has different people who speak different languages and I can sure u that "Edo" is not a language. This is what happens when you do not travel. If you don't know about a place please just do some research instead of guessing. Edo is not a language please. Hahahahaha Kai....what won't I hear in this world?

Since u don't even know the languages of Edo state how can I take you seriously when u talk about their dressing?

1 Like

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Adada101(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
DeadRat:

Abomination!

And you are slap and disgrace to common sense
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
prolog2:

The Edo's use Bini,Esan,Ora,Igarra and co to differentiate their specific dialect,we know they all fall into the Edoid language.(That is that).

The traditional dressing of every Benin man which is now ceremonial is a shirt and skirt. Unless you can state it here categorically the traditional dress of the Benin man then I advice you take your ignorance somewhere.
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Wat do I stand to gain?
Rozaytee:
please oo...I need good connect and a job...help a sister oo
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 08, 2018
For the last time, Edo is the name of the language of the people whose name is also Edo.
They are the citizens of Benin Kingdom which is an african precolonial country whose King is Omo n'Oba n'Edo !!!!
By the way, I am Edo.
Learn to take correction, you will grow wiser !

STORM2:

Did u just say Edo is a language? And that it's spoken in all of Edo state? Please na.... Edo state has different people who speak different languages and I can sure u that "Edo" is not a language. This is what happens when you do not travel. If you don't know about a place please just do some research instead of guessing. Edo is not a language please. Hahahahaha Kai....what won't I hear in this world?

Since u don't even know the languages of Edo state how can I take you seriously when u talk about their dressing?
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 08, 2018
Only in nigeria will a guy come to you and tell you he knows your familly better than you.
For your information, I am Edo !
Also, you should be informed that what we have are variants of the same language which is called Edo.
They vary very little by the way.
Do you guys get a brain when you are born ?
I have said it, no Edo male wears skirts. Jesus christ why in hell do you guys just sit down somewhere and make stuff up about my people all day ? What in hell is wrong with you people ?
And you are even calling me ignorant ? Wow !!! Perharps you should also teach me my name ? Bastard !

Born2Breed:

The Edo's use Bini,Esan,Ora,Igarra and co to differentiate their specific dialect,we know they all fall into the Edoid language.(That is that).

The traditional dressing of every Benin man which is now ceremonial is a shirt and skirt. Unless you can state it here categorically the traditional dress of the Benin man then I advice you take your ignorance somewhere.

Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 08, 2018
DeadRat:

Abomination!

Please get a vaccination. Nwaamaikpe's virus is contagious.
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by adegeye38(m): 3:52am On Apr 08, 2018
DeadRat:

Abomination!

And you call urself a Christian, what you were has nothing to do with ur relationship with Christ or you being a Christian, your post is ignorance, also that wa law, Christians are not under law or rule, also dressing is becoming more evolved based on culture, you cant clearly define what belongs to a man and what belongs to a women again, not that it matters though
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 7:36am On Apr 08, 2018
prolog2:
Only in nigeria will a guy come to you and tell you he knows your familly better than you.
For your information, I am Edo !
Also, you should be informed that what we have are variants of the same language which is called Edo.
They vary very little by the way.
Do you guys get a brain when you are born ?
I have said it, no Edo male wears skirts. Jesus christ why in hell do you guys just sit down somewhere and make stuff up about my people all day ? What in hell is wrong with you people ?
And you are even calling me ignorant ? Wow !!! Perharps you should also teach me my name ? Bastard !

You are a confused being and an ignoramus, a miserable one at that.

I won't call you a bastard runda Edo okpamakhin.

Ponder!
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Mccollins042(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2018
DeadRat:

Abomination!

Mr, u dont have a point
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Pweetyjuddy(f): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2018
Must be his best relative or a very good friend...
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Rozaytee: 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Wat do I stand to gain?
meaning
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Rozaytee: 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ojemedad:

What of Mouth Action?
BTW yo got a nice boobs
ode
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Rozaytee: 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Wat do I stand to gain?
u will gain free..pussy ...ode!
Re: Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
Send me a PM
Rozaytee:
u will gain free..pussy ...ode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Fascinators(New pictures) / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower / Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.