Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) (39390 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Poocelebs: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ..

At 17 I had my first child my girlfriend got killed in a drive by. At 18 I had a daughter and my 2nd girlfriend died of cancer but im still strong . 19 2 kids with 2 jobs in college. Will never give up #GrindDontStop

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/988/19-year-old-boy-father-of-2-who-lost-his-2-babymamas-shares-story-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Kingpee2(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Maybe you ain’t destined to be married ,their death might be attached to your destiny you know ,be careful by not adding more women to the list ...Just my view sorry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2018

Shame On You...

At 17 you Were Fvckin. Judge Yourself, do You Have Sense?

Two Girlfriends Died respectively

Too Much Jinx evolves Around You... People Should Avoid Persons Like You... I Pity The Kids In Your Arms...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Divay22(f): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hmmm
It's really a sad one.
Not your fault though..Keep taking care of those cuties kiss kiss
The people i admire the most, are those who choose to smile despite their pains and struggles.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
One advise for you

First: Get #$traightOuttaThaGhetto!

Then, maybe bangers'll cease dropping partners off you, the cancer one's a pity though, rip 2her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by bjayx: 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hope girls not scared of U now
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
You'll have to go through the hard life then, so you'll teach your children not to make the same mistakes you made... Now, you're working 2 jobs to support your kids instead of being in school angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
The lord is your strength
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by jonnpedro: 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
It is well, always remember to pray and look out for the best, nothing is difficult for GOD to handle, it is well with Ur soul, may the souls of Ur girlfriends rest in peace.
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
That guy is jinxed!

8 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by KushyKush: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
That guy is not 19

11 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by nelsonebby(m): 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
you ain't 19
STFU grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by grandstar(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
In Black America, illegitimacy is the norm

About 70% of black kids are born out of wedlock.

17 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
Go and wash your head with toto water make possy nor kill you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by wayne4loan: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
The man is a professional liar cheesy

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
undecided
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
shocked

It is his spirit wife at work.

But he is really an inspiration; an early bloomer with a heart of steel.
Imagine him moving on less than a year after the death of his first girlfriend.

If it were a Naija guy, he'd still be mourning for almost 5years.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by PrincessB1(f): 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
nelsonebby:
you ain't 19 STFU grin
grin grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by FatGuy: 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
DeadRat:

Shame On You...

Too Much Jinx evolves Around You... People Should Avoid Persons Like You... I Pity The Kids In Your Arms...
Bros, just be yourself!
The dude you're imitating has already carved a niche for himself.
Imitation, just like timidity, bores!

6 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by nabegibeg: 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
Poocelebs:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ..

At 17 I had my first child my girlfriend got killed in a drive by. At 18 I had a daughter and my 2nd girlfriend died of cancer but im still strong . 19 2 kids with 2 jobs in college. Will never give up #GrindDontStop

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/988/19-year-old-boy-father-of-2-who-lost-his-2-babymamas-shares-story-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
Snake bitten I guess ,he need to focus on his children and stay off relationships undecided
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
DeadRat:

Shame On You...

Look at you, claiming holier than thou
What right do you have to judge him? Tell me.
The salary that he earns can sponsor your wretched career. Just like your user name, you've got nothing to offer.

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by michresa(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
thats reaponsibility,nice one bro.
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by northvietnam(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
WTF...

Dude is got a very strong Will...

how did he pull through from the trauma and how's he coping with 2 kids and college .

Grindontstop..
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by sirusX(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
KushyKush:
That guy is not 19

nelsonebby:
you ain't 19
STFU grin

They always look mature compared to their age
Still baffles me though undecided

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by CSTR1002: 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Women should be careful about the kind of diccks that penetrates them .

Some diccks are just express tickets to hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by Emmahunk(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Divay22:
Hmmm
It's really a sad one.
Not your fault though..Keep taking care of those cuties kiss kiss
The people i admire the most, are those who choose to smile despite their pains and struggl

You often have a way of making so much sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by ednut1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
grandstar:
In Black America, illegitimacy is the norm

About 70% of black kids are born out of wedlock.
is it a crime
Re: 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) by 6660M0666: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
Assuming he was in Nigeria, he would have been in Secondary School when he impregnated the first girlfriend and his parents would have delivered him from the Spirit that would not let him control his phallus and focus on his studies.

The girl's parents would have threatened to castrate him, but he'd escape - barely. But they would make sure he and his family paid for the abortion.

If the girl now dies after a 'successful quack surgery ', even if it was six month later, the girl's family would have arrested him for 'killing' their daughter.

Fortunately for him, he isn't in Nigeria or anywhere near Africa - and their corpulent deposit of suffocating hypocrisy.

I commend him for taking the responsibilities of his actions, and I commiserate with him on his losses.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady / Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About / Why Do Married Men Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.