Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,617 members, 7,801,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Container Home Builder Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Container Home Builder Needed (1293 Views)

Container Home Designs; A Cheaper Alternative To Block Walling. / Custom Home Builder In Abilene, Texas / Foxxymobile Home Builder-real Estate Crowdfunding Opportunity In Enugu Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Container Home Builder Needed by Nelbless(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
I just secured a piece of land and on the verge of securing Some Containers, which I wish to use in constructing a cheap home....a container home.....

please are there any container home builder with evidence of past jobs that could handle the job...please email me via kingfromtheeast@gmail.com
Re: Container Home Builder Needed by Nelbless(m): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
sample

Re: Container Home Builder Needed by Nelbless(m): 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
more

Re: Container Home Builder Needed by dnoable08: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Have u heard of heat before?
Re: Container Home Builder Needed by Nelbless(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
no I haven't....I live in mars, maybe you haven't known the details of its construction .....the details given to the metal interior wise and basic location which it must be sited likewise
Re: Container Home Builder Needed by deriod(m): 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nelbless:
no I haven't....I live in mars, maybe you haven't known the details of its construction .....the details given to the metal interior wise and basic location which it must be sited likewise
Lol ,please kindly share whatever you find I'm interested too

1 Like

Re: Container Home Builder Needed by Horus(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3axwuRKAMM

Nigeria's Container Homes: Rising popularity of container homes in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Lagos State Physical Planning Permit Authority(lasppp / Build This 5bedroom Bungalow With N6m / Computer Aided Design Presentation Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.