Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

***How To Withdraw Less Than Minimum Withdrawal Limit From Payoneer*** - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ***How To Withdraw Less Than Minimum Withdrawal Limit From Payoneer*** (2905 Views)

Have You Withdrawn From Payoneer Since The Naira Devaluation? / How I Received $150 Loyalty Reward Bonus From Payoneer / Propeller Ads Reduces Their Minimum Withdrawal To $25 For New Publishers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***How To Withdraw Less Than Minimum Withdrawal Limit From Payoneer*** by Jahzrockballer(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Could there possibly be any way or trick to withdraw less than £1k from payoneer to local bank account? I'd be grateful if anybody could help me with any means...
PS:
Payoneer recently raised the withdrawal limit for the Pounds currency from £50 to £1k
Re: ***How To Withdraw Less Than Minimum Withdrawal Limit From Payoneer*** by Drjimoh: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2018
While I don't know how you can do that, I believe you can request for a MasterCard , have it delivered to someone in the UK/USA and shipped down to Nigeria so you can spend your money at the pos.
Re: ***How To Withdraw Less Than Minimum Withdrawal Limit From Payoneer*** by Jahzrockballer(m): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
Drjimoh:
While I don't know how you can do that, I believe you can request for a MasterCard , have it delivered to someone in the UK/USA and shipped down to Nigeria so you can spend your money at the pos.
I mean asides requesting for the card
Re: ***How To Withdraw Less Than Minimum Withdrawal Limit From Payoneer*** by VocalWalls: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2018
$780 Payoneer needed at 345/$

Come with your escrow. Instant payment.

https:///send?phone=2347033534153

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Nigerian Developers Are Poor / 5 Helpful Tips To Use Wordpress Themes / In Need Of Adobe Cs3 Master Collection Serial Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.