Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,560 members, 7,770,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors (50749 Views)

Sites To Download Free Ebooks. / Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! / Free Ebooks, Magazines, Textbooks, Television Series Download For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by nickvanilla(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2017
Maxxy.
Pls I'm in need of john grisham's books.
Do forward to princeerigo@gmail.com.
Thank you
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by Natty14(m): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2017
I need motivationals . ... nattydon4succes2@gmail.com
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by KenEstate(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2017
Hi,
would want books by John Grisham, Tom Clancy, Kiyosaki and Frank Peretti. kenacubale@gmail.com.
thanks
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by laponsky(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
[quote author=maxxy post=6023405]I don't know why, but am giving away ebooks of these authors completely FREE

NOVELS - John Grisham, Robert Ludlum, Sidney Sheldon, Anne Rice, Mario Puzo, Tom Clancy, Dan Brown, C.S. Lewis, etc.

MOTIVATIONAL - Brian Tracy, Zaine Ridling, James Allen,

CHRISTIAN - Fox's Book of Martyrs, Watchman Nee, Ellen G White,

RELATIONSHIPS - Robert Greene,

justinosky@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2017
Thanks jah bless u...novel, relationships and motivational.... Email: eyinimofeoluwaadegbola@gmail.com. God bless ya
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by kemam(f): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Pls I would love to have the novels too and relationship books. my email: kemabamu@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by Supuruchi2443(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
please am very much interested. chiemeka92@gmail.com. would love some novels especially Tom Clancy & Dan Brown. other authors are still welcomed. will also love some good relationship books. thanks
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
pls i'm also interested.john grisham is my first choice.others may follow.(maxxy) ogunladejesuloluwaemmanuel@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by utchey89: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2017
Pls I am interested in the ebooks..my email is goldminemay@yahoo.com
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by alfredolski(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
please help me with John Grishman, C.S Lewis and Sydney..
But if you have any other ones like peter Abraham, Richard Wright, and Golding. pls I'll be glad to have them

My email is akinmuleyaalfred@yahoo.com
thanks to you
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by Itzhak(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
A million thanks to you. I will like more fantasy novel, the likes of simon r green,carol berg, terry goodking or any other author of that genre. Dean koontz, tom clancy. Thrillers, sci-fi and also medical thrillers of robin cook.
Email: Ishaqmari@gmail.com
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by chidiwondaful: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
God bless u for this generous offer. Please can u mail any book by Judith Gould and Ropert Gilchrist if available on e-book to: nwajesuanyi@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by cherryblossom(f): 12:46am On Jun 30, 2017
Thank you sir. I would appreciate if I could get a book on relationship and the motivational ones too. My email address is gloriachika3@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
--

3 Likes

Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by Whyke141: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
This is for our brothers en route to Ethiopia.

Karn Jeremy Karn debuts as Whyke's voice with this great and mind appealing piece. To him; To every boy child, there's a poem attached. & to every traveler there's a mystery to unfold and a story to be torn out from our lips.

Poet Karn speaks for the boy child. This voice can't be denied!

Enjoy���
http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/04/a-lost-boy-poem-attached-for-friend-en.html

Proudly Whyke.
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by Sensitivity1254: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
I am interested in the books by the following authors: Sun Tzu, Robert Greene, Peter Pande, John Price, John Grisham, Robert Ludlum, Mario Puzo, Tom Clancy, Nick Carter, Dan Brown and this book 'The Outliners' by Malcolm Gladwel (if you have it).

My email is: Samuel.agwuna@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by Ezemann(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
ezemann95@gmail.com
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by gedidiah: 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
gani4suxess@gmail.com...motivational books..thanks
Re: Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors by fasilend(f): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Contact me through fasotechy@gmail.com .
I do have lots of collections.
you can access here as well ==> [url]fasilodream..com[/url]

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene / Sweeter Than Honey (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.