Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? (32746 Views)

Seyi Shay Vs Annie Idibia: Who Wore It Better? / Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? / 2face Idibia Vs Hycinth Idibia, Who Would You Hit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2006
virozuru excuse me ,? what u gettin all hyped about , if i dont like him i dont like him thats my opinion.
that wasnt needed seriously.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by damygurl(f): 12:07am On Jan 05, 2006
@oraku i want names.
@ocho didn't u hear me when i said i got married to all of them on the same day, dat is to say 2face is married to me and he's mine now.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by virozuru(f): 12:55am On Jan 05, 2006
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by ocho(f): 1:12am On Jan 05, 2006
@VI:on behalf of K2DaC:haha cheesy
@Dammy:i'm getting angry.......you wouldn't like it when i am angry angry angry angry
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by Oracle(m): 5:16am On Jan 05, 2006
I dont know what the poster of this topic had in mind but i believe that he/she was blind
how on earth would anybody compare 2face idibia to USHER RAYMOND
2FACE is good there's no doubt about that fact, but usher has been in the game for as long as i can remember
just bcoz 2face recently won an MTV Award
you can compare him to anybody NO WAY
USHER'S above 2face in all ramifications

Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 05, 2006
well what did u expect me to think , i didnt know if u were serious or not bcoz i dont know u lik that , but sry sha
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by theORAKU(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2006
@damygurl: i will nominate 10 guys
1.me
2.theORAKU
3.me
4.theORAKU
5.theORAKU
6.theORAKU
7.me
8.me
9.me
10.theORAKU
these are the only guys i can vouch for. The best around.
wink wink
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2006
GOSH! LOOK AT THAT PIC! Usher IS hot!
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by ocho(f): 2:56am On Jan 06, 2006
@Oraku: we're not comparing 2-face with usher just beause he(2-face) won an award, we're comparing him cos we know that by all standards, he's sexy too, and his sexiness comes all natural, not all made up like usher's and i think he's sexier and more good looking than double the number of ushers rolleyes
@KC: i'm pretty sure you were refering to VI right? just wondering.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by damygurl(f): 6:26am On Jan 06, 2006
@ocho i'm i supposed to be scared?
My husbands know they are Hot but there is Hot and there is HOT. usher is HOT and my 2face ain't bad to look at!

@the oraku well so that i know u not just saying wateva to impress me, i need just $100,000 for my Birthday and i need it in less dan 10days.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by 2nde(m): 6:33am On Jan 06, 2006
Your comparison is bullshit, how can you compare USHER with 2 face, it is very irrelevant. Please, you dey vex me with this TOPIC.
Just because your 2face sing African Queen does not mean you should be comparing nonsense. "Nice and Slow" bit everything 2 face has been singing hands down
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by damygurl(f): 6:43am On Jan 06, 2006
can u name 2 other peeps dat sang for there wife and titled it African queen or some other queen so don't go around saying my husband sings nonsense and we not even comparing dat. we doing who's hotter?!!
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by 2nde(m): 6:46am On Jan 06, 2006
It's just something that is unrealistic to me to be putting 2face beside Usher for any reason, be it hotter or whatever. Usher has it all. I like 2face and he is my favourite artist in Nigeria but lets that not got into our head.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by yummy(m): 6:50am On Jan 06, 2006
damygurl:

can u name 2 other peeps that sang for there wife and titled it African queen or some other queen so don't go around saying my husband sings nonsense and we not even comparing that. we doing who's hotter?!!
Can't you see your husband's ears, pls remember that while making ur comparism. pls other so called 2face's wives, no vex o.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by damygurl(f): 6:55am On Jan 06, 2006
so called? boi don't let me even be on ur case o cuz u not gonlike it. see d ears makes him ear me better and he can pick up more sounds. just cuz u don't have big ears don't mean u gotta hate on a brotha who got them! so back off!

@2nde yea yea yea! wateva. dats ur opinion and usher started from somewhere and my 2face is jus beginning by d time he gets to d middle evn u sef gon be saying WOW!!! cus he gon be 2much! u didn't answer my question which goes to show dat my guy is unique!!
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by 2nde(m): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2006
Why do you go on consoling yourself when you know the truth, alot of guys out there who is more handsome than your so called husband. You've forgotten that usher started singing when he was still very young. And lets be frank, 2face can NEVER reach where Usher is at the moment, thats just the bitter truth Mrs Idibia
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by yummy(m): 7:00am On Jan 06, 2006
I hope u don't speak like your 2face because he disgraced Nigerians on a uk interview recently, he couldn't speak his broken English tho he was able to work it out with his slogan 'nothin de happen'. thank God the slogan fits a lot of situation.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by damygurl(f): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2006
i'm not Mrs Idibia. i kept my last name cuz i got more dan one husband so it made more sense. never say never. so he discovered his talents when he was lil yea i know dat he's my husband ****** 2. 2face discovered his too and d reason yall didn't hear him up till now is cuz there was no resource to support and braodcast him. if he was in america like usher he probably would have been discovered before now.

yea yea! na u sabi!! he had a flash back of wat happened d night b4 dats why. he can speak broken pass d people who invented it so don't go saying stuff without having any background info.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by 2nde(m): 7:24am On Jan 06, 2006
Yeah right, get all the instrument for 2face, put him on BET/106 & pack, let JD be his producer and let Rockafella be his record label, he still can NEVER stand USHER.The truth. Just take one of Usher CDs, play one and play the most intersting of two face, it's still we be crawling beside Usher.
Please mention another artist name, not Usher(the Kind of R & B). Nobody ever dares, not even in America.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by 2nde(m): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2006
Now lets leave Usher alone cos he is a foriegn Artist. Lets get on Psquare, do you think Tuface sing better than those guys, sorry, he doesnt. PSquare is the only one i can say he is in a real international standard R & B, not your "nothing dey happen"
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by damygurl(f): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2006
well them simply do all dat u've said and if he don't sound better dan usher then i'm not even gon argue d case with anybody anymore and yo my man ain't dat bad. it's not gon crawl it's gon walk with it's head held up high.
and 2face is working on a new project plz don't quote me on dat it's gon rock your world. you just wait and see!!
    i can't say anything about Psquare cuz i don't know who dat is. but i bet 2face sounds better.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by 2nde(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2006
You see yourself, you dont know Psquare? what a pity. Please tell your friend to get you their Album and see that 2face is out of it. He may be working on the new project and i wish him the best of luck. Please get Pquare and see the differences, you wanna talk about the voice, compose, dancing steps, good videos, etc. It's just becuase you dont know much about Nigerian music, there are people way better than him but you dont know and you are not ready to know because you are addicted to him, thats fine. Stay with your tuface but please go and look for Psquare and if you want one of their track i can present you one.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by hotangel2(f): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2006
As much i hate to admit.. USHER IS HOT!

How many pictures of 2face have u seen with his abs.

If i was a lawyer, i'll sue whoever is comparing 2face and Usher. If u were glasses, please look for it, wear it.. and look at them all over again i beg you. hanhan... insult upon jagbajantis.

USHER IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY HOTTER than 2face. Do u know what the word hot is? Is it the way usher dresses, the way he sings, the way he dances, his BODY, his smile, his voice, His Body again, his big nose, his eyes, his fashion sense... and his body again!

2face ko, 37 nose ni.

I'm begging u well well... please look at Usher! ha!

I'm just trying to favor 2face a lil bit oo.. that's why i wont put any pictures of usher with his abs.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by damygurl(f): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2006
Just cuz i don't know Psquare don't mean i donknow much about nigeria music and how cum psquare wasn't given d award?
i ain't saying 2face is d best but hes good and usher ain't the best too but he's real good. i'm not addicted to 2face i'm gon defend all my husbands anyday, any time, any where. dats wat a good wife would do!! this wife thing sef is getting out of hand
yea yea i will try to listen to psquare but i don't buy cds so he gotta have like a site or his song gotta come up on my audio search.

i've seen usher when he just woke up and those make up peeps can do a real good job.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by hotangel2(f): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2006
Damy u think 2face is hotter than usher?? Eledumare ooo.. Where r your eyes? Even that guy in P-square that looks almost like usher is kind of hotter than 2face. When u think hot.. u think the whole body! We ain't talking "cute" "adorable". It's hott!

2face even have chest hair.. eww!

Peter from P-square
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by 2nde(m): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2006
See that pics,? that ORI tuface is just gosh...Just like a soldier of destiny child
Do you need some of Psquare tracks, i will send you one if you need, just tell me yes or no

Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by yummy(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2006
Lizzy oh did i say that, hot-angel jare, that 2face pic seems his best so u didn't cheat while usher's own are even his worst pix, please remove your goggle and compare.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by hotangel2(f): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2006
It's Hot-angel! not hot-angle
And thanks u ooo.. That's a "good" picture of 2face.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by damygurl(f): 8:09am On Jan 06, 2006
if u read d whole page then u gon know i already answered dat question. see usher is hot not denying dat but u seen him without all d make up stuff and he so little now don't go misinterpreting dat little as in stature not dat hes d smallest brotha in town.
Now 2face gosh d brotha is tall and umm big but not too big like diesel.

yall keep saying psquare well i donknow him/them.
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by yummy(m): 8:09am On Jan 06, 2006
hot-angel:

It's Hot-angel! not hot-angle
And thanks u ooo.. That's a "good" picture of 2face.
are u sure u can see properly? who said 'hot-angel'? pls no de talk wetin i no do o, i begy
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by hotangel2(f): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2006
yummy:

are u sure u can see properly? who said 'hot-angel'? please no de talk wetin i no do o, i begy

U edited it! Haa.. i should have quoted it! tongue
Re: Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? by 2nde(m): 8:13am On Jan 06, 2006
Damgurl, go to www.psquareworld.com for more info, there are some tracks you can listen to for just previewing. if you don't listen to their tracks there, then you will offend me. the voice alone is enough for u, and do you know Psquare got nominated for Kora Award in sounth Africa even without any promo by marketers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met / A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' / Photos Of Dele Momodu And His Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.