Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,221 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:49 AM

The Only Thing Good Girl Has Got Me Is Severe Heartbreak (twitter User) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Thing Good Girl Has Got Me Is Severe Heartbreak (twitter User) (2781 Views)

"The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / How Can I Cure This Disease? It Is Severe, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Thing Good Girl Has Got Me Is Severe Heartbreak (twitter User) by bayocanny: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
Temzygold:
Moral Being a good girl sucks ..... cheesy
Being a bad girl, you're likely to attract a bad guy. What comes around goes around wink

1 Like

Re: The Only Thing Good Girl Has Got Me Is Severe Heartbreak (twitter User) by Espada10: 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
Just look at her reply ..pathetic...every girl claims to be good sha

1 Like

Re: The Only Thing Good Girl Has Got Me Is Severe Heartbreak (twitter User) by TOMSY(f): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Espada10:
Just look at her reply ..pathetic...every girl claims to be good sha
No mind dem jare boss. Na their way. Na so dey go claim good girl for you, their ex hurt dem, bla bla bla... but once u try being nice to them, they turn on you like a viper.
The best thing is to always be yourself, don't change your personality for any partner EVER.
Re: The Only Thing Good Girl Has Got Me Is Severe Heartbreak (twitter User) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Windflower:
Unfortunately, that's the world we live in,being a good girl sucks right now

Good girls rock. Real men yearn for good girls in their lives

1 Like

Re: The Only Thing Good Girl Has Got Me Is Severe Heartbreak (twitter User) by victorian(f): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Windflower:
Unfortunately, that's the world we live in,being a good girl sucks right now

My dear it doesn't sucks.

The guys u are rolling with, are not worth the goodness in you. And none of them is yours.

Your rightful guy will come along and appreciate almost everything u have to offer.
Changing into a LovePeddler is the worst step u can ever think of taking.
Be who you are, make yourself better but don't change into a bad girl

It doesn't pay at the end.
Re: The Only Thing Good Girl Has Got Me Is Severe Heartbreak (twitter User) by victorian(f): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

WORD!
Re: The Only Thing Good Girl Has Got Me Is Severe Heartbreak (twitter User) by Windflower(f): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=victorian post=66566132]

My dear it doesn't sucks.

The guys u are rolling with, are not worth the goodness in you. And none of them is yours.

Your rightful guy will come along and appreciate almost everything u have to offer.
Changing into a LovePeddler is the worst step u can ever think of taking.
Be who you are, make yourself better but don't change into a bad girl

It doesn't pay at the end. [/quote
I know,don't even have the liver to become otherwise but life is just so unfair. Its just something that have noticed,most girls that live a wayward life end up with good and caring husbands.

1 Like

Re: The Only Thing Good Girl Has Got Me Is Severe Heartbreak (twitter User) by Windflower(f): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Then when are the real men cos I haven't met one. Do they even exist
Re: The Only Thing Good Girl Has Got Me Is Severe Heartbreak (twitter User) by victorian(f): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=Windflower post=66566682][/quote]

I understand how you feel but Don't be deceived. Not all bad girls have good and caring husbands. And not all bad girls are enjoying their marriage. Some are happy but not all of them.
I met a friend of mine , a bad girl way back in school. Weve all graduated. When I saw her, she was backing a baby, while three more kids were walking around her as she drags them along with her, walking down the street.
Initially I didn't see her, she was the one who even called my name , I look sideways and I was like squinting my eyes to really remember her face.
She looks withered, tired, older than me and we are age mates. I was like wow! shocked

I wanted to ask what happened to you? But pinched myself to order and said in my mind, that's rude, don't even blurt such words out. So I smiled and I replied Bisola? Right? She laughed tiredly and said yes o! Then I said mehn, only you 4kids! You are trying o.. She smiled again, and said we'll that's life jare. She said, you are looking good! I smiled back and replied its God o! She asked am married shey? I said of course but I have two kids. They are at home.. She smiled again and I asked where are u going? She said she came to see someone and she's heading home. I said OK dear, later then. What a small world. Then we bade ourselves goodbye.

Mehn I looked back again I shook my head. And this babe is one of the happening babe in school. She now looks old. I felt awkward.

My dear the morale of my story is this, it's not greener on the other side. What works for A, cannot work for B. Everyone has different destinies, different husband's and different wives for ourselves. So don't feel sad. Be patient. Be friendly. Be closer to God. Yours will come. Just a matter of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Thing Good Girl Has Got Me Is Severe Heartbreak (twitter User) by nlPoster: 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ik Ogbonna's Ex-wife Sonia Morales Flaunts Her Massive Backside In Sexy Photos / What Is It That You Learned The Hard Way In Life? / Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.