Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere (12439 Views)

Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! / Happy Mothering Sunday! / Happy Mothering Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by jamp: 10:08am On Apr 08, 2018
Today the catholic church in Nigeria celebrates mothers day. please take out time to appreciate your mother today and send a shout to any mother.

Lalasticla.la please move to front page. am sorry this is not snake or cleavage bearing

21 Likes

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 08, 2018
Happy mothering Sunday to all Nigerian mum.......

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by jamp: 10:15am On Apr 08, 2018
happy mothers day to my wonderful mother.......Stainless nwanyi. Mummy you will live long to see your great great grand children

6 Likes

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:38am On Apr 08, 2018
Mama I luv u
Ezigbote Ada Aguleri biara board.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by NwaAmaikpe: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2018
shocked

Happy mothering Sunday first of all to my mom.
Walahi, if I was born and discovered you weren't my mom, I'd punch that other mom in the face.

Thank you for raising me.
Thank you for not being a slaymom.
I still bear a grudge against you sha for not being a lesbian.

Then happy mothering Sunday to the mothers of my kids.
Then happy mothering Sunday to the mothers out there.
Then happy mothering Sunday to the men making these women mothers.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by bamosagie(m): 10:40am On Apr 08, 2018
How many mothers day do we have in a year?!

6 Likes

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by Crystalclara(f): 10:40am On Apr 08, 2018
Happy mothering Sunday to my humble self and all the wonderful mum's in the world.....#cheers

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by Poocelebs: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2018
grin grin
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by biomustry: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2018
Other Christians nko
Confused

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by canalily(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2018
When will they celebrate their own easterembarassed their own Jesus de different?
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2018
Op how many times you dey celebrate mothers' day na?

If I wish my mom happy mothers' day today, she will ask me if I had science on my first period today.
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2018
canalily:
When will they celebrate their own easterembarassed their own Jesus de different?

Ogbeni wake up.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by jamp: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2018
happy mothers day to my wife...........Obim,

you will live long

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by EmekaBlue(m): 10:45am On Apr 08, 2018
Sweet mothers

Happy mother's day
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by SAMBARRY: 10:46am On Apr 08, 2018
How many days in the year IS mother's day? shocked

Fathers day nko?

I understand that there are many dead beat fathers both old and young but we still have some GOOD fathers.Please let's celebrate them too.

THERE are a lot of men who are as good as dead to their wives and children but lets celebrate them too.maybe if we call cow "broda" it will give us road to pass.maybe if we celebrate the fathers MORE,they'll start being more of fathers than sperm detonators and distributors.let us make more of men and less of wild bull dogs please by celebrating fathers as much as we celebrate mothers

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by collinometricx: 10:49am On Apr 08, 2018
Happy Mother's Day to my loving mom,
Heart her like no man's business
#proudly catholic
#ECO88

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by naptu2: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2018
1) Mothers Day (US & many other countries). - 2nd Sunday in May.

2) Mothering Sunday (Anglican, Catholic & many Christian countries) - 4th Sunday of Lent.

3) Mothering Sunday (some Catholic churches including Nigeria) - Sunday after Easter

4) International Women's Day (Russia & United Nations) - March 8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by Ayauche(f): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2018
Happy Mother's Day to myself and all wonderful Mothers all over the world. God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by thatcbnguy(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2018
So catholic's mothers' day is different?
Bullshit
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by dadebayo1(m): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2018
Happy mothers day to all the caring mothers..

5 Likes

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by ijaw1stson: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2018
happy mothers day to all d beautiful women in d house

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by BossladyAfrica: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2018
Ndi nne maama!!!

5 Likes

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by chidiogojessy(f): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2018
SAMBARRY:
How many days in the year IS mother's day? shocked

Fathers day nko?

I understand that there are many dead beat fathers both old and young but we still have some GOOD fathers.Please let's celebrate them too.

THERE are a lot of men who are as good as dead to their wives and children but lets celebrate them too.maybe if we call cow "broda" it will give us road to pass.maybe if we celebrate the fathers MORE,they'll start being more of fathers than sperm detonators and distributors.let us make more of men and less of wild bull dogs please by celebrating fathers as much as we celebrate mothers
Catholics also celebrate Father's Day, but it's not time yet

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by Zonacom(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2018
canalily:
Mumu! The Easter you celebrate is dictated by the Catholic church

16 Likes

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2018
Catholics don't celebrate during lent, thus mother's Sunday is shifted to Sunday after Easter!

Lent is a sober period to reflect

9 Likes

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by sweetilicious(f): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2018
Happy mother's day to all mothers. Mothers are love.Mothers are a blessing. May heaven open for all mothers.May God protect all mothers that breastfed us all.When a mother is sick,the whole family is sick.May God keep them all to reap the fruit of their hardwork.Anybody for whatsoever reason that would want to obstruct this fruit reaping,May holy Ghost fire from heaven befall them all.Amen. Ndi nne,golibe nu na- chukwu nonyere unu o.#Nne Amaka.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2018
Though you are not there with me but your memories will always stay in my heart
Mother’s never die…. They always live in the hearts of their children…. though you are not present physically to be with me but you live with me each day in each breath that I take…. Wishing a very Happy Mother’s Day to my dearest mom…. I miss you!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 08, 2018
Nigerians sef, pick one mothers day and stick to it. Y'all celebrate the British one, the Catholic one and then you will still see "happy mothers day " during the American one
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by Divay22(f): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2018
biomustry:
Other Christians nko
Confused
Exactly what my mum woke me with..
Where is my change? I just told her he don enter voice mail o
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by Pilate2016(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2018
canalily:
Come learn dear.
1) Mothers Day - 2nd Sunday in May (US & many other countries).
2) Mothering Sunday (Anglican, Catholic & many European countries) - 4th Sunday of Lent.
3) Mothering Sunday (some Catholic churches including Nigeria) - Sunday after Easter
(

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere by Pilate2016(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2018
bamosagie:
How many mothers day do we have in a year?!

1) Mothers Day - 2nd Sunday in May (US & many other countries).
2) Mothering Sunday (Anglican, Catholic & many European countries) - 4th Sunday of Lent.
(

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? / Christ Is My Rock / Did You Receive Any Christmas Gifts From Your Neighbours This Christmas Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.