Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" (20016 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest / "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by urchmanx(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Please another page should be opened solely for this video. When I read the article I was causing sowore. But after watching the video I had another thought of this whole situation. In fact sowore should make his plantform known so the youths will know how to help him. We most take back this country. I am coming home at the end of the month to register. I refuse to make noise online and do nothing. God forbid. This insults are too much. All the thieve thieve policiticians must go.

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Ngokafor(f): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Both Sowore and Shittu are yeye clowns...I qont waste my vote on Sowore...Youth my foot!

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by VBCampaign: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Without making front page, this thread has gathered 15k views. It would be nice that the management of Nairaland recognize that Sowore is the leading news maker in Nigeria this moment. Not BBNaija. These are the things that will bring our national progress.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ngokafor:

Both Sowore and Shittu are yeye clowns...I qont waste my vote on Sowore...Youth my foot!

Because he's Yoruba?
Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Ngokafor(f): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2018
5thElement:

Because he's Yoruba?

Honestly? Yes that is one reason...because i know that yorubas will never vote an Igbo person too...That is the reality we live in Nigeria,so lets all keep mudling Nigeria up till she expires

Secondly,the youths are extremely disorganised and lacking in focus.
Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2018
Ngokafor:

Honestly? Yes that is one reason...because i know that yorubas will never vote an Igbo person too...That is the reality we live in Nigeria,so lets all keep mudling Nigeria up till she expires

You are quite wrong madam. What you know and what you think you know are two very different things.

How many Igbo candidates have come out to vie for the post of presidency since 1999 that you know of?

Where were you when Yorubas voted en masse for Goodluck Jonathan in 2011? I know he's Ijaw, but come on, you guys claimed at the time that he was Igbo, after all he was bearing Azikiwe.

Since the youths are extremely disorganized I guess you'll rather vote for a gerontocratic 88 year old Buhari, right?
Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Ngokafor(f): 8:52am On Apr 11, 2018
5thElement:

You are quite wrong madam. What you know and what you think you know are two very different things.

How many Igbo candidates have come out to vie for the post of presidency since 1999 that you know of?

Where were you when Yorubas voted en masse for Goodluck Jonathan in 2011? I know he's Ijaw, but come on, you guys claimed at the time that he was Igbo, after all he was bearing Azikiwe.

Since the youths are extremely disorganized I guess you'll rather vote for a gerontocratic 88 year old Buhari, right?

Which guys claimed GEJ was Igbo? angry.....besides didnt you lot insult ,mock and denigrate those who purpotedly said so?,tagging them 'attache-by -force'?..You see ,these are the fallacies you guys throw around concerning Igbos that irks me...Everyone knows GEJ is Ijaw so what on earth are you talking about now??.Anyways its too early for me to give you a thousand reasons and proofs to back up my claim...

But best believe my mind is made up cos the reality is a sharp contrast to what you said...The youth are more of a joke than even the elders...They are more tribalistic and unserious...Good Morning.
Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by trillville(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2018
Ngokafor:

Sowore is not Yoruba. He is an Ijaw man from ese odo lga in Ondo, so drop your excuses and support a youth.
Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by akoaki(m): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2018
RillJ:
Inconclusive WRESTLEMENIA 2018, all thanks to the meddling radio coordinator. The guy should simply have left them bothalone in the studio with the door(s) short for at least 30mnts

Noo. If left alone, the minister could have used juju on sowore in the closed studio or prostrate for sowore not to expose him in his revelations against apc government. Recall, general Diya prostrated for Al-Mustapha and wept uncontrollably. When Diya was questioned at the Oputa panel, he simply answered, "Even Jesus wept".

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by dwilliams: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2018
I don't have much to say but I think Sowore has my vote, I so much love his boldness,one thing is clear, he does not give a Bleep about any politician and none of them will be recycled.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2018
Acidosis:

I won't vote for a youth if all he's got is "being a youth." I want to vote credibility, intelligence, not youth.

Please take time to watch the video. He addresses that there too.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 11, 2018
Ngokafor:

Which guys claimed GEJ was Igbo? angry.....besides didnt you lot insult ,mock and denigrate those who purpotedly said so?,tagging them 'attache-by -force'?..You see ,these are the fallacies you guys throw around concerning Igbos that irks me...Everyone knows GEJ is Ijaw so what on earth are you talking about now??.Anyways its too early for me to give you a thousand reasons and proofs to back up my claim...

But best believe my mind is made up cos the reality is a sharp contrast to what you said...The youth are more of a joke than even the elders...They are more tribalistic and unserious...Good Morning.

Good morning to you. I hope you'll have cause to change your mind later though. Have a blessed day ahead.
Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2018
akoaki:

Noo. If left alone, the minister could have used juju on sowore in the closed studio or prostrate for sowore not to expose him in his revelations against apc government. Recall, general Diya prostrated for Al-Mustapha and wept uncontrollably. When Diya was questioned at the Oputa panel, he simply answered, "Even Jesus wept".

The minister was reeking of arrogance. I wish people would take the time to watch that video.

They'll understand why, no matter what, Buhari must be ousted come 2019, if only to show them that power belongs to the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by sirelexzy(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2018
papiforreal:
The problem is an averaga Nigerian doesn't know who sowore is.

Exactly. i have been saying this thing since. he needs to
start paying more attention to the average nigerians. conduct bigger rallies than the town hall meetings he has been doing.
hopefully he pulls through.
naija needa fresh minds
Re: Adebayo Shittu To Omoyele Sowore: "Inconsequential, Go Contest For Councillor" by earnvest: 2:09am On Aug 03, 2018
Bumping this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians / President Buhari Departs Saudi Arabia For Nigeria After Performing Umrah (Photo) / Oniru Lawal Honours Toyin Saraki, Others At First Coronation Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.