Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

"Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out (37509 Views)

A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness / "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 09, 2018
Thesia:

He is a damn f**cling bitch, he got what he wanted and now want to make a run for it, in his dreams, when he was banging her, didn't he know that the woman have already been in five marriages and have 10 children, and now after finishing the cake, he want to toss the remaining sh*t out.
He out if his damn f** cking mind...
Stupid son of a bi**h that what he is.
Chickens out when there is nothing left...
See his mouth.... angry
I don't understand u people blaming the guy. He just realised she's wrong for him & u expect him to remain there? Na prison? After 5 marriages & 10 kids... Good lawwd she has her own country!! If i were in his shoes (God forbid) i would arrest her & run very very far after the discovery... Fvcking nightmare... All of u blaming him are all mad people... Rubbish angry

3 Likes

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by newslifeop: 1:23am On Apr 09, 2018
oh
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by astuto: 2:55am On Apr 09, 2018
Why is this story in the Romance section?

This is a case of a woman stalking a man. A Crime

Why do you guys always assume that the man made advances before she started behaving this way?

Is it wrong for a man to take interest in a woman and lose interest later? Is there some kind of law that you must follow all relationships to the 'end'?

That's wrong, people. Be fair to men. It ain't easy for us too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by astuto: 2:58am On Apr 09, 2018
dairykidd:

I don't understand u people blaming the guy. He just realised she's wrong for him & u expect him to remain there? Na prison? After 5 marriages & 10 kids... Good lawwd she has her own country!! If i were in his shoes (God forbid) i would arrest her & run very very far after the discovery... Fvcking nightmare... All of u blaming him are all mad people... Rubbish angry

I totally agree with you, some people in society are trying to portray men as morons and women as being entitled to everything good.

1 Like

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 09, 2018
astuto:

I totally agree with you, some people in society are trying to portray men as morons and women as being entitled to everything good.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by RillJ(m): 7:13am On Apr 09, 2018
grin [b][/b]Lady, where is thy chill?

NaijaMutant:
Yeye guy undecided

You must finish what you started.

That love at first sight must continue grin
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 09, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Worthless? But u craved for my little attention..

I bet u never saw ur own reflection...

I never ask for a pictorial depiction of your father. I am aware he has the semblance of a silverback gorilla. Kindly keep those family details to yourself. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 09, 2018
dairykidd:

Don't mind the idiots! Especially the females blaming him. Simply because the case here is a man. I bet if the tables were turned, they'll berate the guy for hiding the fact that he had 5 marriages and 10 children. Hypocrites!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 09, 2018
astuto:
Why is this story in the Romance section?

This is a case of a woman stalking a man. A Crime

Why do you guys always assume that the man made advances before she started behaving this way?

Is it wrong for a man to take interest in a woman and lose interest later? Is there some kind of law that you must follow all relationships to the 'end'?

That's wrong, people. Be fair to men. It ain't easy for us too.

You seem not to get it...the female rats here blaming the guy feel it is ok for a man to open his mouth and allow sh*t to be stuffed in generous quantities by a woman in a relationship and stay put but when it is the other way round, the woman has every right to opt out!

2 Likes

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by solidman59(m): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Ooh yeah! Especially Ur mama.

Mtcheeeeew!! E pain you. Regards to your mum
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2018
prince3009:

I never ask for a pictorial depiction of your father. I am aware he has the semblance of a silverback gorilla. Kindly keep those family details to yourself. cheesy cheesy grin

Mtccchheeew...look who's this gorilla talking about his generation..
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Mtccchheeew...look who's this gorilla talking about his generation..

Your grammatical errors are as ugly as your face! cheesy cheesy
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:33am On Apr 09, 2018
prince3009:

Your grammatical errors are as ugly as your face! cheesy cheesy

I did it on purpose coz im talking to a baboon...no use to make my grammar correct..

Now, go back to the forest where u belong...this forum is for the humans & not for nat geo like u... grin
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I did it on purpose coz im talking to my father who is a baboon...no use to make my grammar correct..

Like you also did this on purpose in this attention-seeking thread you opened...

https://www.nairaland.com/4332745/please-need-advice-im-deep

I'm in dilemma right now. It's been 2wks i been avoiding to comment, like & share or even posting anything on my FB coz someone is stalking me

I didn't even finished the program that day

He sent me series of message at the same night

Now here comes the big one:

So, i ordered from him some stuffs and I sent him immediately the money.
shocked shocked grin grin

I could just go on retrieving them but let me stop here at the moment.

Stark illiterate!! grin grin grin
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Martin0(m): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I did it on purpose coz im talking to a baboon...no use to make my grammar correct..

Now, go back to the forest where u belong...this forum is for the humans & not for nat geo like u... grin

hahahah hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha ur mouth na highestgrin
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
smellingmenses:

no guy, free the man... this is a cobweb relationship...should get da heck out when there's still chance

Idiot.
Be jumping from one moniker to another.
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by smellingmenses: 5:41am On Apr 24, 2018
attention seeker.... no time not even a mention. no fame for you.
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2018
The old psycho. What a shame.
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Burgerlomo: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Yeye guy undecided

You must finish what you started.

That love at first sight must continue grin

By fire by force cool

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Burgerlomo: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
The woman right now cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Cadec007(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
lefulefu:
Hmmm... A woman with 10 kids and 5 failed marriages chasing a single Dude ain't ordinary o. She might be demon possessed. Better run to ur pastor for help. Na demon dey chase u so.
hehehe though i am trying not to find ur comment sarcastic it is the truth!!!......OP Run for ya life while u can! If you heed you live!!

1 Like

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Cadec007(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Burgerlomo:
The woman right now cool
hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
Cadec007:
hehehe though i am trying not to find ur comment sarcastic it is the truth!!!......OP Run for ya life while u can! If you heed you live!!
lol d dude just found out that his lady friend has multiple kids and hence he's trying to untangle himself from the webcheesy. But then how a single mom with ten children was able to hide the knowledge from her boyfriend is mind bafflingshocked. How was she able to hide such huge number of children from the presence of her boyfriendshocked. Some women shacheesy.

1 Like

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Cadec007(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
lefulefu:
lol d dude just found out that his lady friend has multiple kids and hence he's trying to untangle himself from the webcheesy. But then how a single mom with ten children was able to hide the knowledge from her boyfriend is mind bafflingshocked. How was she able to hide such huge number of children from the presence of her boyfriendshocked. Some women shacheesy.
it been long i have been hearing 'after God fear women' and most times i have found reasons to.......i am not suprised at how well the guy or man was played.......sometimes i even imagine it is satan that created women to rival God and confuse men! But then i thought: satan cannot create, can he?.......the expertise at which women coerce and manipulate ehn if satan actually created them he would be forced to rethink cos they might play him one day..lol

1 Like

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Twoclans(f): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
Cadec007:
it been long i have been hearing 'after God fear women' and most times i have found reasons to.......i am not suprised at how well the guy or man was played.......sometimes i even imagine it is satan that created women to rival God and confuse men! But then i thought: satan cannot create, can he?.......the expertise at which women coerce and manipulate ehn if satan actually created them he would be forced to rethink cos they might play him one day..lol

Like really shocked shocked
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Cadec007(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Twoclans:

Like really shocked shocked
babe don't misunderstand, i cherish women ok but there is a but.....

1 Like

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Burgerlomo: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
Cadec007:
hahahahaha

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.