Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos (3125 Views)

Beautiful Pictures From KCR Dog Walk 2022 In Port Harcourt / Pitbull Isn't The Strongest Or Most Aggressive - Stop The Pitbull Stigma / Pls House What Makes The Pitbull Better Than Some Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by Prinsola(m): 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
The Walk of Fame held in Lagos at LASUTH Under Bridge, Ikeja to Maryland.

Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by Prinsola(m): 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by Prinsola(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
More pictures

Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by Prinsola(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
More pics

Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by Prinsola(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
More loading

Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by Prinsola(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Feed your eyes

Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by Prinsola(m): 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
More loading soon

Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by whitebeard(m): 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
undecided no mean looking dog

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nonsense! Was expecting to see this...
Hungry looking dogs...

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by Prinsola(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
whitebeard:
undecided no mean looking dog

This is a Pitbull Convention so only Pitbull dogs are allowed.
Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by ponti93(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Those pitbulls all looking not so pitbully

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by Mooshiwa: 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
ponti93:
Those pitbulls all looking not so pitbully

They are all healthy dogs. They don't have to look muscular or mean to be "pitbully" �
Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by whitebeard(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Prinsola:

This is a Pitbull Convention so only Pitbull dogs are allowed.
this, my friend is a mean looking dog, and it a pitbull, do u grab what I am saying now..!

Cause pitbulls and mean always go well together.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by femie21(m): 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pitbull is a compound name, the pix u posted above is American bully yes, that is a mean looking dog.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by prinzetobi: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Beautiful dogs, Beautiful people!!
Your dedication is enviable! Well-done guys.
Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by femie21(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
This is American Bully, really looking mean.
Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by prinzetobi: 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
femie21:
Pitbull is a compound name, the pix u posted above is American bully yes, that is a mean looking dog.
I said it before, the word pitbull is now a misnomer, thus taken to be anything with a cruel look, that can cause harm- ranging from guns to race cars, to power bikes.

Mean while, there's only one Pitbull, and that! Is the Real American Pitbull Terrier. Others just belong to the bull breed-
Bull dogs ( Johnson, Scott or whatever type)
American bullies (Standard, Classic, Pocket, XL etc)
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier
Dogo Argentinos
The list goes on....
Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by prinzetobi: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
whitebeard:
this, my friend is a mean looking dog, and it a pitbull, do u grab what I am saying now..!

I'm wondering how Pitbull and mean goes together considering these dogs are one of the dogs with the most stable dispositions(temperament) in the dog world.
Ask around! Doctors who know their onions hardly wear a mouth guard for APBTs when treating.
They never risk is with other breeds.
Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by prinzetobi: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
whitebeard:

For the record, it's not a Pitbull
Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by prinzetobi: 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
grayht:
Hungry looking dogs...
Some of those dogs are still growing. If you're a Rott person, I'll say they're in their ugly duckling stage.

Also Sir, it's a thin line between fit and fat. Learn the difference.
Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by Tsongz(f): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
Prinsola:
More
This is the only pitbull that I can point
The others are just something else

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by whitebeard(m): 12:46am On Apr 09, 2018
prinzetobi:

For the record, it's not a Pitbull
what is it then, cause google brought that out as a pitbull
Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by Baroba(m): 6:39am On Apr 09, 2018
whitebeard:
what is it then, cause google brought that out as a pitbull

American Bully breed..

Nice looking dogs, most of the dogs in this pix represents the true essence of the breed in my opinion..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by prinzetobi: 9:00am On Apr 09, 2018
Baroba:

American Bully breed..

Nice looking dogs, most of the dogs in this pix represents the true essence of the breed in my opinion..
Well, the true essence might not really be seen in a picture ( but in the 16x16 for those who know) but you do have an eye for the real deal.
Head size proportional to body size and nothing in excesses. They are fine dogs, represented in good images.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by Namdeenero(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2018
prinzetobi:

Well, the true essence might not really be seen in a picture ( but in the 16x16 for those who know) but you do have an eye for the real deal.
Head size proportional to body size and nothing in excesses. They are fine dogs, represented in good images.
You're well informed
Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by dorcky: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
Apbt is all we have there and many people bobo them selves with bully-pit , but in APBT world there is no need for any mix rather than Testing you breed . Please haven read on here I have seen that many are been misled by soul called articles on google. But they never mention bullies killing people but pitbull . But wait let be burst your brain here . APBT are does not have the trait of human aggression and if it does then there is a Fault in that particular dog . All those dogs in the walk of Fame are Apbt . Thanks .
Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by Renditiondezign: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
grayht:
Nonsense! Was expecting to see this...
Hungry looking dogs...

Na why them nor invite me, cause their dogs for hide, lol....just kidding mine are american bullies though not apbt

Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Renditiondezign:

Na why them nor invite me, cause their dogs for hide, lol....just kidding mine are american bullies though not apbt
which one be apbt shocked
Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by damoskid(m): 2:16am On Apr 11, 2018
grayht:
which one be apbt shocked
American pit bull terrier

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by rumenase(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
whitebeard:

very wrong my friend that is an American bully not an APBT
Re: Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos by Inkredible(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2018
Pitbull my ass.

Hungry ugly dogs. grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This Boabull Worth Buying? / Strange Hybrid Animals You Never Knew Actualy Exist / Cute Black/white Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Available To A New Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.