Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (424547 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 53

FRANCIS took a deep breathe as he open the door quietly, then he peep inside, he wasn't there, he wonder where he has gone to, where could he possibly be... Quietly not making a sound, he went in......
"Aha.... "Vuga blared out from corner of the wardrobe...
Francis gasp for breathe as he try to relieve himself of the shock that grip him..
"I knew it, i knew you will be sneaking in just the way you are doing now"Vuga said
"I wasn't sneaking in.. I was...
"You were what, umm?
Francis stare at him, then he saw the excitement on his face, he wonder what he was happy about
"What have you been doing with my sister..? Vuga ask..
Francis saw the change in his expression... He was back to himself.... He wink his eyes as he realised the question he just ask him. What did Adesa told him....
"Nothing.... "he muttered
"dont lie to me,i know perfectly well what you are up to"
Francis was confused on what he was saying... Dasari words still ring in his head.... "The princess only showed me some places in town"he muttered not knowing what to say
"That isn't what she told me"He said
Francis sigh, he wonder what Adesa could have possibly told him
Vuga walk to the bed, That moment he saw Adesa came running into his head, he remenbered how speechless and stupid he was in front of her... Whenever she is around him.. That insane urge to hold her always evade his mind hunting his mind like a predator.... He love her, there was no point denying it, but she was a servant and he a prince...... He just wonder why his sister will have to send his stupid servant on an errand and sent Adesa to him instead....
Francis shiver as he heard the faint growling sound... Then he saw the ocelot running towards Vuga.. He watch as Vuga quickly carried it and lean it against his chest petting his skin... ..
Francis drew nearer to him... And the ocelot turn his little head and growl at him... Francis immediately shift aback....
Vuga gasp as his stomach rumble... He walk to Francis... "Take him"He said handling the Ocelot to him...
Francis frowned as the Ocelot make the faint growling sound again....
"Take it"He said forcing it in his hands...
With fear in his heart that the ocelot might bit him, he collected it from his hands, he wasn't the type that was fond of pets... He wonder why Vuga was so nice to him, he thought he will yell when he got back.....
"Don't crush it with those strong hands of yours, this ocelot is more important than your miserable life, drop it and your head wil go for it"VUGA said, he pet the ocelot who protrudes his tongue out...
Francis watch as Vuga left the room, then his words rang in his head, he chuckled at the thought of it, rhe ocelot was important than his life.... So what should be doing, carry this little thing all day...
He frown when the ocelot begin to lick his hand...
"What is wrong with this thing"He muttered....
Infuriated he hit his head, the ocelot growl at him... Then he mad growling sound back at him...
He felt relieved as the animal quickly kept quiet...
"Good boy"

AKPATU

CHIEF JOSEPH lick his lips as he saw her coming,she was still wearing that same sexy gown she wore to the meeting... His eyes fell on her Hot sweet lips, those kind of lips were the kind that anyman will kill to kiss... He shove his walking stick in a corner as she walk towards him....she had a shapely figure, the type that will give any man a hard on upon thinking about it... The way she walks arouse every dead bone in his body...
He quickly stood up and drew a chair out for her when she got to where he is..
"Thank you chief"Sonia said as she sat down
The movement of her lips and sweetness and sharpness of her voice sent a strange sensation burning all over his body
His eyes met her shinning halo white teeth when she smile... He sat opposite her...
"You are the most beautiful girl i have seen"
She chuckled... "Am flattered,thank you"
He smile and gaze at her gormlessly.. "What do you like to take?
"Just water"
"No no no, water is not enough for a damsel like you"he signalled the bar attendant who immediately brought an expensive wine to their table...
"So Pretty one, how long will you be here?He ask as the bar attendant open the wine and pour it in both glasses.
"I guess i will be here until the business is finalized"She said as she take the glass and empty a little of it in her mouth....
"Are you kidding me, that is already finalized, you already have my go ahead "
"Thanks chief, but i still the go ahead as you just said from the rest especially the king... "
"Don't worry about that, once Carlos agrees, the king will have no choice.. This is a business that cant be lose"
"Carlos... I have heard a few things about him, who really is he?
"Oh Carlos is one of us, infact he is the king father"
"So the king does whatever he says"She said as gulp down a little bit of the wine..
"A son should always listen to his father , is in the holy book, children always be obedient to your parents.. "
She laugh.... "So why do you think this Carlos will agree to this... "
"Oh yes he will"
"Cheers then to business"She said raising her almost empty glass....
"Cheers to us pretty one"He said drooling his eyes all over her....

Chief Carlos laugh as something funny was said in the program he was watching...
He turn his gaze to the door as it flung open.....
"Carlos Carlos"Chief Buzo said as he walk towards him....
"Buzo, this one you are smiling, you seem to be happy, have you won a lottery?Chief Carlos ask
"i have won something more than that"He walk to him, and they shook hands in a special way, then he sat opposite him...
"Do you know Odumodu set up a meeting without inviting you? Buzo said
Carlos groan"What did that idiot say now?
"The meeting wasn't about you, guess who came"
"Buzo, you know am too old to be doing all this guessing game, just spit it out. "
"Darius daughter.. The millionaire Darius. "
Carlos eyes bulge out... "You dont mean it, Darius daughter.. What did she come to do?
"She came to propose a business deal, just imagine how much we will benefit from her if we go into business with her"
"Hmmm.... "Carlos muttered..
"And guess what, she has a killing look, i couldn't take my eyes off her"
They both laugh....
"Where is she staying... ?
"At Odumodu hotel"
Carlos smile.. "Why dont we invite her over for lunch tomorrow,lets get to know Darius daughter very well.... "Carlos said
"That will be a good idea, but guess what Carlos, am going to make her mine"
They both laugh, then they were offered drinks

"Am touching it for you baby"Jacob said as he grope his right hand on his body looking directly at the laptop...
The video call was getting boring.....
"Baby"The girl voice sounded from the laptop, Jacob knew he shouldn't be doing this, but he was bored and Hot as well... That's why he has called this stupid girl... He wink his eyes when she stripped naked completely....
He had a boner in his pants when she touch her nipple....
He quickly pulled off his dress, knelt down on the bed and began to touch his body in an erotic way, just then a knock came on the door....
He frowned... "Who is there..? He ask infuriated
"Is me"..a ferminine voice sounded from the other side of the door...
He smile.. "Be right back"He said to the girl on the video call, then he shut off the laptop, and quickly rushed to the door.. He smile at her when the door flung open...
"Your food is ready"She said...
He stare at her, then rolled his eyes at her body. "Can you come in for a moment"He said groping his eyes around her
Abigail knew what he wanted and she isn't interested.. For the past few days he has been making advances at her..
"Am busy sir"
"Come on, i won't take much of your time, i just want to show you something"
She bit her lips, he was her boss son, disobeying him will be disobeying the boss himself...
Slowly she walk into the room......
"What is it you want to tell me? She ask
He move closer to her, closing the distance between them but she shift aback..
"Come on, how long are you going to keep refusing me"
She didn't reply, instead she try to dodge him so she could walk away but he drag her back, held her by the waist and push her to his body.. His bare chest hitting against hers...
She gasp as she inhaled the scent from his bare hard body.. She try to look away but she couldn't resist the sight..
"I know you want this as much as i do"he said....
He was few inches taller than her, so he raise her face to meet his then he touch the tip of her breast by his finger tips..
She try to push him away but his grip on her was firm..
"If you are scared my father will find out, he isn't home, we can do this before he comes"he said as he hold her hand and force her hand to touch his bulge on his trouser
She quickly remove her hand and pushed him away... "Am sorry, but i cant do what you want... "
He smile and drew nearer to her.... "I know you want this.... Your actions says you do not but your eyes say you do... "
She was infuriated, she quickly pushed him aside and he crashed on the bed, then she ran out of the room jamming the door hard behind him.....
"Damn it"Jacob hollered

Claude stared at Jerone who was standing few paces from her.. She sat the dinning chair, the thought of Rick filled her head, she bit her lips and wonder why she hasn't come up with an escape plan yet.....
"Your food is ready princess"Rachael said as she placed the food on the table....
Claude exhales, she opened it, she sniff at the aroma of it, she didn't feel like eating, all she cares about was seeing Rick...
"Take it, you can eat it am not hungry"She said, then stood and walk away...and Jerone followed her
Rachael quickly took the food and carried it away...

It was few minutes later when she got to the back yard... She placed the food on the table on the back yard....she took the bottle of watrr, opened it and drank a bit out of it....
"Eating alone"
She quickly turn around.. "You startled me.. "she said sitting on the chair..
"Wow! Raphael exclaimed when she opened the food...
"Its the princess food, she said she aren't eating so she gave it to me"
"God.. Am so fanished... "Raphael said touching his stomach
"Really.. "She said standing up from the chair, then she pushed him to sit.... "You can eat it, am not really hungry, i didn't want the food to go to waste... "
Raphael smile, he quickly pick up the spoon, he silivate at the aroma of the food, without hesitation,he took one spoonful of it and ate..
"Yummy"he said...
"Did you cook it? He ask as he took another spoonful of it..
"yes.. "She answered shabbily....
"Why dont you join me"He said..
"Don't worry, you can eat"she said opening the water for him....
Just then, he felt a pain in his throat.... He cough, then he grap the bottle of water and gulp it down.... But he continue coughing....
"Are you ok, what's wrong?She ask anxiously...
He cough out blood, then he fell from the chair to the ground....
"Raphael, Raphael... "She shouted, she was confused on what to do....
Her heart raced to a stop, fear grip her when his mouth began to protrude foams.... he gasp for breathe but non came..it felt as if all his lungs were cutting within him... He held Rachael hands, he wanted to tell her he love her but no words came out, just then he knew it was over.... He stopped fighting and finally give in... He took his last breath and finally gave up the ghost....
"Raphael... "Rachael called out faintly as tears began to drip from her eyes... Then it hit her he was gone.... Confused and greatly engulfed with fear, she screamed loudly.....

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE...

4 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hmmmmmm
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:31am On Jul 08, 2018
skubido:
Hmmmmmm
Are you shocked at Raphael dead..?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:21am On Jul 08, 2018
I cant believe my guy Raphael is dead... Was the food poisoned or what?

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by cyndy1000(f): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2018
Yes he's dead. He ate the food meant for Claude which was poisoned by the other new queen.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Silver1996:

Are you shocked at Raphael dead..?

I dey tell u.. Na dat stupid Queen @d chief daughter
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
I cant believe my guy Raphael is dead... Was the food poisoned or what?

Real poison @d Queen,
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 54

Everyone watch as Raphael body was body was carried into the van...
Some of the maids and guards muttered words to each other why others shed tears....
Rachael was still skeptical of what has happened.. She refused to believe he is actually dead, that he died eating the food she cooked... She stood in one corner shivering, she folded her as more uncontrollable tears rolled down her cheek...
"The food was poisoned?Inspector Kess said as he took a careful look at the food....
Shock swept through Claude, the food that was meant for her was poisoned, it was obvious someone wanted her dead but who, who hate her that much to poison her... Then it cross her mind, she turn her gaze at Clarrisa who reciprocated the look....
"Poison..! "Desmond exclaimed....
Inspector Kess nodded...
"You brought poison to my palace"Desmond hollered as he walk towards Rachael...
Rahael shook with fear, then she shook her head as more tears fall from her eyes...
"Arrest her, she killed him"Desmond said
"I didn't kill him"Rachael daid shabbily
She sniff with tears as she was handcuff by Inspector Philip....
"Make sure she rot in jail"Desmond added..
"If she did it, she will surely rot in jail"Kess said..
"I didn't do it, i didn't kill him"Rachael shouted as she was taken into the police van....
"Murderers in the palace, one should watch out what he eats"Clarrisa interjects.
Desmond groan,then he walk away...
Clarrisa took one last glance at Claude, then she followed her husband...
Claude stood, thinking about the possibility of what her instincts tells her.....

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
"What are you going to do about this? Clarrisa ask the moment Desmond sat on the throne
Desmond didn't reply, he just grunts and look away..
"A guard has just been killed, you can't just sit there and do nothing. "She added
"The food poisoner has been caught, she is in the police custody.. "Desmond said
"How do we know there isn't another murderer in our midst?
Desmond exhales"The murderer is in the police custody.....
"No she isn't"Claude cut in as she walk in....
Jerone stood at the entrance of the door... He wonder what the king would have done to him if the princess had eaten the food instead....
"And what could you possibly mean by that? Clarrisa ask as Claude drew closer to her... ..
"That food was meant for me to eat"
"What!! Desmond blared out standing up., then he realised he just did a stupid thing ,no matter what happens he is not going to show her how much he has falling deep for her, he quickly sat back on the throne...
"There is no way that maid would have wanted to poison me"Claude said
"You speak as if you are well acquainted with the maid"Clarrisa replied
Claude scoffs"I dont take it lightly when people threaten my life"
"What exactly are you trying to insinuate.. ?
"You poisoned my food, didn't you? Claude ask impetuously
"How dare you accuse me of such a thing.... "Clarrisa hollered
"You are the only one who will have a reason to kill me"Claude hollered back
Desmond thought of the possibility of what Claude was saying....
"You are insane if you think i will stoop so low to poison a common girl like you "Clarrisa retorted
"The only common person here is you, if it weren't for your father, you wouldn't be here... "Claude said back..
"Enough...! Desmond yelled... He stare at both women, then it occurred to him there might be some truth in what Claude was saying.....
Claude glare at her then she turn her attention to Desmond"You tell your wife, if my suspicion turn out to be true, i will forget she is the queen, she is going to pay for what she did to that poor guard.. "
"How dare you talk to me in such manner"Clarrisa blared out greatly infuriated,rage flutter in her eyes, she raise her hand to slap but Claude held her hand...
Claude glared at her still holding her hand firmly.. "Its obvious you don't know much about me, you better go and ask who princess Claude is, don't dare me Clarrisa... Dont.. "Claude said not blinking her eyes, she let go of her hand and left her there....
"Are you just going to sit there and watch your guest insult me"Clarrisa blared out
Desmond exhales"What can i do, she is a princess...
"And am the queen,she has no right to talk to me in that manner.. "
"You just pray her accusation dont turn out to be true, even queens must face the wrath of the law if found guilty.... "
Clarrisa quiver as the words hit her.. Now it was very obvious he has chosen her over her...now she was beginning to regret why Claude didn't die, she remenbered how she had waited for the food to be served, then she tiptoed into the kitchen when the stupid maid has gone out to give the king a glass of juice... She added poison to the meal, she thought by now she will be happy that the one who seeks to destroy her marriage was gone... That stupid guard ended up dying....
"Are you taking her side over mine...
"Am taking no side"Desmond cut in immediately
"But the law must take its place when the poisoner is found, regardless of who it is.. No one is bigger than the law.. "Desmond added, then he left her
Clarrisa groan,fires of fury and hatred were smoldering her narrow eyes as she weigh down the pros and cons of the various creative means to get rid of Claude.... ..
"They won't make me the fool"She muttered with rage flushing through her eyes...

Rachael couldn't control the tears that runs from her eyes,she wipe her tears with her palm, she blamed herself for giving him the food, she feels responsible for his dead, he will still be alive if it wasn't for the food.... She sniff wondering who might have poisoned the food, who was the person's target, then it occurred to her, she had actually prepare the food for the princess.....
She wave off the thought and wipe her tears again as the inspector enter the interrogation room.....
Kess sat opposite her, he look at her face, her face seem innocent but sometimes face deceive, the guilty often cry alot...
"What is your name? Kess ask
"Rachael"She replied shabbily
"How long have you been working in the palace?
"Almost Three years"
"I was told you cooked the food?
Rachael sniff"Yes"
"Who did you cook it for?
A drop of tear droo frol her eyes.... "The princess.... "
"You mean the king guest?
"Yes... "
"Do you usually cook her food?
"Sometimes"
"When you are not cooking, who cook?
"Rita"
Kess sigh, then he stare at her expression..... He lean his back on the chair, pick up his biro, then drop it back.... "So how did the princess food end up with the late guard....?
"When i took the food to the princess, she said she wasn't hungry, she said i can eat it.... "
More uncontrollable tears began to drip from her eyes, she wish she can turn back time, she wish Raphael haven't come at all to eat...
"I didn't want the foos to go to waste, i decided to eat it myself, just then Raphael came, he said he was fanished.... Since i wasn't really hungry, i gave it to him... "
"What kind of relationship do you have with the deceased....
"We were just friends... "she said with clenched teeth..
"Good friends i suppose.. "Kess interjects
She nodded and wipe away her tear.....
"Was this your first time of giving him food?
She sniff as those moments they spent together begin to creep into her head... She was one of the girls Raphael doesn't talk to except on issues concerning duties...
Sadness prick her when she remembers his smile, the way he talks.. How she always think about him but always like to act tough when he is around....
"Besides occasions, this was the first time i gave him my food"
"Do you know anyone who will want to kill the princess?
She took a deep breathe"The princess rarely talks to us, so i don't see anything having any reason to kill her.. "
"Even the queen?
Rachael thought about it, could it be her, but why would she want to kill her, she has done nothing to offend her...... "I don't think so"
"Have the queen had a quarrel with the princess before..?
"They are hardly seen together let alone talking.. "
"So you saying you poisoned the food?
"I didn't poisoned the food"She blared out..
"Why would i do that"She added
Kess stare at her expression.... "That will be all for now.... "
Rahael sigh,she wipe her wet eye with her with her finger.. "Can i go home now?She ask faintly
"We are still investigating, until the case is solved, you are as guilty as the murderer.. So no, you can't go home... "
"Am innocent"She said...
Kess gritted his teeth. "Nobody says he is guilty,they all claim to be innocent..... "
"I didn't poison him.. "Rachael said as more tear roll from her cheeks..
"We will find that out soon enough,until then you will stay here with us.. "
He stood up from the chair... "you need to put yourself together, its going to be a long cold night"

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

5 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2018
Hope Kess won't be deceived into killing the wrong person like they did Obiro....
He better shine his eyes this time
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2018
Chai,nawa oooo, poor Rachael,

OP tanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2018
As usual bad things always happens to good people.

Thanks for the update.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by IAmkingoludav(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nice one poster
next pls
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
So interesting, pls update ooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by IAmkingoludav(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Silver1996 pls don't abandon this story oo
tag me in the next update pls
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by lammy197(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please update...
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by nkemdave(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
I'm enjoying the game Steve and Sonia are playing.............hope they wont get busted by Carlos.

Nice Work Bruv.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 55

FRANCIS GROANED and hit himself as he felt an insect prick his skin, he was uncomfortable, he drew the weave material on his body to cover himself against cold, he rolled over, he hissed as he saw Vuga on the bed comfortably sleeping..while he was on the floor...
"Personal servant my foot"He muttered
He became even more infuriated when he heard the annoying low growl of the ocelot....
The thought of his father's dead creep into his head,he knew for a fact, he should be in his homeland avenging his father's and brother's dead, he thought about his mother, he never really saw her before they thugs started chasing them,could she be alive... Could she be dead...
He exhales as the questions echoed in his head, he knows no matter what he must escape from here and find his way back to his land, those evil men cant go unpunished ,he stood up from the floor, wrap the weave material round his body to push off cold, he sat down and begin to gaze at the only light in the room, he stare at Vuga, he was sleeping so peacefully... So innocent... He chuckled when he thought about murdering him in the sleep..... He lie down back on the floor, he wonders what tomorrow will bring, will it bring joy or more sadness to his life........ He thought about his new friends, Levi and Zed, he wonder how they were fairing, he hasn't been able to see since he started working for this idiot who calls himself a prince....
He exhales, anger flushing through his eyes as the ocelot growl again....
"Stupid animal of a stupid prince... "

Slowly he walks, he adjusted the mask he was wearing making only his eyes visible, he knew the risks of what he is about to do but yet he took the job, he has been offered a lot, a lot of money that will change his life forever, the task seems simple in words, kill the king and be done with it..
He hid himself as he saw a guard Patroling around the perimeter, the king chamber was near, he has come too far to go back.. The guards at the front door made his task easy.. They were sleeping like tired pigs, he wonder why the mighty king will guard himself with those sleeping idiots.. He waited for the guard to move,he took a deep breathe and drew out the small dagger from his shirt pocket...
"Kill the king and be done with it"he swallowed hard as the words keep ringing in his head....
He felt a bit relieved as the guard walk out from the door... He quickly ran forward, he open the knob and the door flung open.. He closed it silently.... The light in the room was not that bright but it shone in the bed and someone was certainly in the bed....with fear in his heart, he held the target firmly in his hand as he drew nearer to the bed, slowly, heart pounding he stab the person under cover with the duvet.....
Great fear engulfed him when a sword was held to hiq throat.....
"Who are you? The person holding the sword ask....
His legs were shaking but he knows he need to escape, he quickly hold the sword and forcefully hit it off from his hands...
Eyes wide open, he stare at the person's face, then he turn back to the bed to see what he has stabbed.....
He groaned as he saw a a weave cloth made like a doll with the side of a human head.....
He quickly turn back to face him but his grip fell on his hands, they both struggled for the dagger he was holding..., he grimace as he bend his finger and the dagger slip from his hand and fell into the floor.... Just then he knew it was too late as he saw guards trooping into the room...
King Dafuda punch him on the face sending him to the ground.. He was inclined to run but it was too late, the guards already surrounded him... The king was smart, he will give him credit for that, he guarded himself with a few guards, then made a doll to sleep in his bed in his place... ...
The guards immediately hold him, stripping him down to the waist....
"Who sent you? King Dafuda ask
"Who sent you to kill me?he ask again, this time more furious in his voice..
He grabbed his throat when he didn't reply, he glared at himas the person gasp for breathe....
"Who sent you? He hollered
"Who? He yelled... He let go of his neck when he got nothing from him...
"Take him to the prison"He said...
The guards reciprocated with a nod and they drag him away.....
Kung Dafuda growled at the wall, not having an idea of who might want him dead made him more angry....

AKPATU

Claude rolled over to the other side of the bed, she exhales shapily as the alarm rang, she quickly grab the alarm clock and put it off... She reclined her head back on the pillow, but she wasn't feeling sleepy anymore,she wonder how she had slept last night, all this time she hasn't be able to sleep a wink because thoughts about Rick keeps invading her head, she stood up from the bed, look at the mirror, then she smoothe her hair with her palm, she glance at the time again, it was 8am,she stepped into the bathroom, then she wash her face on the wash hand basin, she spat then flush it down the drain..
She sigh as a knock came on the door, she drag her feet as she walk to the door.. Slowly she opened it...
"Good morning princess.. "The maid said
Claude wipe her eyes with her palm, then the tragedy of the previous day hit her head... "Where is Rachael?she ask anxiously
The maid gritted her teeth, she hesitated a bit, then she finally spoke up"She is still at the police station. "
"What.. "Claude blared out..
She immediately pick up her nightie jacket from the bed, put it on, waving her side to one side of her face, then she marched out of the room....

"Aren't you going to talk to me"Clarrisa said as Desmond step out of the bathroom...
Not minding her statement, he dried his face with the pillow, then he tossed the towel on the chair...
"That girl accuse me of a serious crime and you are doing nothing about it"Clarrisa said
Desmond didn't reply, instead he sat at the edge of the bed.....
"She need to leave"Clarrisa added...
Desmond was infuriated... He turn to face her... "I have a condolence visit to make this morning... I won't take your continuous nagging for breakfast... "
"Nagging.A guest in our palace insulted the queen of thiq kingdom and you sit here and say am nagging... "She retorted
Desmond sigh as a knock came on the door...
At first the knock was faint.. Then it started getting louder...
"What is it? Desmond hollered infuriated..
He waited for a reply but non came, instead the knock sounded again.. He became more furious.. He stood up and made up his mind he will fire that stupid maid or guard that is knocking ....
With anger flushing through his spines, he opened the door... His heart skip, the fierce anger melted away as he saw her standing there.. Even in her nightie, she was extremely beautiful.... But he knew he needed to act tough....
"What are you doing here? He ask avoiding her gaze
"Why is that maid still at the police station?Claude blared out
"How dare you badge into the king and ask stupid questions.. "Clarrisa retorted as she walk towards them....
Claude grunts... "That girl is innocent and you know that, i want her released this instant.. "Claude said
"And who exactly do you think you are to give the king orders"Clarrisa said pushing Desmond aside
claude glared at her and Clarrisa reciprocated the look......
Claude gritted"Am talking to the king, not you"
Clarrisa scoffs"You are forgetting one little detail, i am the kings wife, the queen of this great...
"Enough.... "Desmond hollered
"Enough both of you"he added as he turn his gaze to Claude.. "That maid is a murderer and she will remain there because that is where murderers like her belongs"
Claude knew talking to the king was a waste of time, she have to find out the truth herself.... "You are no king"She said impetuously..
"Control your words princess, i won't hesitate to shut that tiny hole you call a mouth forever... "He retorted
"People of this kingdom will breathe good air the day you start acting like a king instead of a whinny little puppet... "Claude holled, eyed them, then left...
"Exactly the reason why she needs to leave this palace.... "Clarrisa said as Desmond groan and shut the door...

MOGULA

he scream in pains as the guard burn his skin with a hot rod..
"Speak"The guard yell
He gasp for breathe as blood flow from his mouth down to his bare body... His hands were tied seperately to the iron bars of the ceiling
"Speak now and i will let this pain go away"The guard added
The guard shift aback as king Dafuda enters....
"Nothing yet"King Dafuda ask as he walk round the boy...
"He is not talking... "the guard said
Kinh Dafuda grab his throat... "Who is this person that you are willeto die for?
The person gasp, then he cough as king Dafuda release his grip on him... He spat out blood, then look him in the eyes... "I will never tell you"He said faintly....
"Father.... "Gary called out as he hurriedly enter the prison with Vuga and Francis by his side....
Shock swept through Francis as he saw the boy tied... He wonder who must have sent him to kill the king, then he quickly remenber, he has heard some people plotting to kill the king when he and Levi were in the tunnel, could they be the ones who have attacked....
Some evil men want the king dead just the way evil men killed his father....
"Increase his pains, if he doesn't talk, cut off his head and display as a warning to everyone... "King Dafuda said then he turn to face his sons..
"Are you alright father?Vuga ask
King Dafuda chulkled.... Then they begin to walk away... "Son it will take more than one assassin to get rid of me"
"Could this be Jafars doing... ?Gary ask
"If Jafar wanted me dead, he will wage war not do it like a coward.... "
"I will attend to the prisoner myself father.. I wont relent until he confess who sent him"Gary said
King Dafuda tap him on the shoulder... "A man tried to kill me, a man must pay"

AKPATU

AS if she had a bad dream, she quickly woke up from the sleep, she look around but Steve wasn't there, then she heard the sound of the tao running.. She sigh, then she noticed a knock on the door was what actually woke her up, she quickly stood up from the bed, walk up to the door and opened it....
"Good morning madam"The young boy at the door said with a smile
"Good morning... "She replied tossing her hair to one side..
"Someone delivered this for you"The boy said giving her an envelope and a flower..
"Who? She ask curiously as she collect the envelope and the flower from him..
"He is gone.. "The boy said
Sonia wonder who the he was, could it be a love letter from one of the chiefs.. She thanked the boy, then closed the door...
Her eyes met Steve as he came out from the bathroom with only his tight boxer that display the shaping size of his d**k on...
She smile as he walk closer to her...
"I thought you are still in bed"He said as he grab her by the waist...
"Is that a letter? He ask releasing his grip from her waist...
"Someone delivered it"She said dropping the flower... she open the envelope.. She took a peek at what is inside, she sigh as she took the piece of paper out ..slowly she opened it, she smile when she read the content of the paper....
"You were right, he invited you over"Steve said
"So what now? Steve added
She exhales, once again she is going to see the face of her parents murderer, the man who ruined her life and shattered her dreams......
"Now the real game begins "

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Thank you all for all your wonderful comments,i really appreciate.... Luv you guys
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
IAmkingoludav:
Silver1996 pls don't abandon this story oo

tag me in the next update pls
I have post o... Tnks for reading..
Really sorry for the delay
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by IAmkingoludav(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Such an ineresting piece you've got when will the next episode be out and pls is this the same person as silverspoon ent?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Silver1996:
Thank you all for all your wonderful comments,i really appreciate.... Luv you guys

Luv u too, tanks a lot for the update. Wagbayii
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:55am On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=IAmkingoludav post=69261738]Such an ineresting piece you've got
when will the next episode be out and
pls is this the same person as silverspoon ent?[/quote
No.. Am not
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2018
Am scared for Sonia o..
Kabina and Uda plan has fail
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2018
Kudos to Silver,more grease to your elbow. Ple more update ooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Uniqueteco(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is a masterpiece, God bless you.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Jtmanager(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Abeg,anybody,
Try quote me when update show
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 56

MOGULA

Anger boils deep in his system as the thought of the assassin caught keep disturbing his mind, he furiously drop the cup he was holding and it fell and clatters on the floor making a loud tinkling sound as it lands...
He growled as Uda rushed in....
"We are in trouble"Uda said breathing heavily
"I know.. "Kabina replied with clenched teeth, he stood up from the chair, put his hands behind him and begin to pace in the room..
"I told you, this was a wrong idea"Uda said trembling
Kabina glare at him, then he turned his aggression to the table as he hit it hard....
"What do we do now, if that boy says a thing, we will be damned"Uda said regretting why he got involved in the first place, his instincts has always told him the idea of killing the king will bounce back at them... And that is what has happened...
Kabina groan in anger, then he sat back on the chair....

Francis sigh as he wipe off his sweat, his eyes grew heavy from the effects of the excessive work he has been doing all day, he didnt even had a good sleep last night, and here he is working himself out.. He was tired, extremely tired, he smell tge shoe he was holding, he sniff and immediately tossed the shoes aside, he wonder how Vuga wears this shoes... They stink... He sat down and lean his back on the bed, he needed to sleep, then it struck him the king was attacked that morning, he wasn't sure if he should tell Vuga he learnt of a plot to kill the king, but wouldn't that sound foolish...
He scoffs at the idea, who will believe him, the words of a slave doesn't amount to anything... Even if they believe, he has no proof to backup his claims.......
"What do you think you are doing?
He immediately stood up as Vuga voice interrupted his thoughts, he pick up the shoes....
"Where you just laying your filthy back on my bed?
Francis felt embarrassed, he wonder why the stupid prince flame up over little things, he didn't reply, instead he took up a rag and started cleaning shoes...
"Am very sure you are not deaf"
Francis stopped, he was inclined to walk up to him, hit him hard on the face and teach him some manners....
"Am sorry"he muttered faintly
"Good, because i wouldn't want bugs on my bed"Vuga retorted..
Francis grunts, he was infuriated, he folded his fist, he took a deep breathe and hold his anger in control, an idiog dont always deserve an answer....
"Have the assassin said anything.? Francis ask impetuously, he wasn't really sure when the question pump out of his mouth but he was curious, even if he hated this place, he still care for the king, he seem like a good man...
"And what are you to ask me such question?Vuga ask walking closer to him.
Fear prick Francis,he inhale shapily... "I am just curious"
"You better start putting your curiosity in check, you are a servant, always remember your place"
Francis gritted, then he nod his head infuriated.. It was stupid of him to ask him when he knew very well he was just a blockhead in a royal attire...
"Where is Paly?
Francis look around, wondering who Paly is... "Who is Paly? He ask anxiously..
"My ocelot stupid"Vuga snapped
"I didn't know he has a name"
"Everything has a name servant"He replied as he climb on the bed
"I have a name too"Francis said with clenched teeth..
Fear grip his spines as Vuga dark eyes rolled at him,...
"And i prefer you call me by my name instead of a servant. "he added shabbily
Vuga chulkled.. "I own you, whatever i call you, you will answer"
Francis didn't reply, instead he kept the shoes in the closet, then turn to face him. "Anything else you want me to do for you?
"Yes, find Paly"He replied
Francis sigh.."That stupid ocelot"

AKPATU

Inspector Kess bit his lip as he tossed the file in his hands away, so many cases and yet non have been solved, he thought about the anonymous newspaper publisher, the DPO was on his neck, but how can he arrest someone without a warrant, he needs to see this person, he knew for a fact the chiefs are responsible for all the atrocities in the town but his target is to take down their lord.. Chief Carlos, his instincts he is the main perpetrator...
He let out a faint breeze from his mouth as a knock came on the door.. He hesitated before letting the person in..
"Someone is here to see you sir"The policeman said..
Kess nodded, the policeman quickly left...
Kess tuck in his blue long-sleeved into the trouszr he was wearing.. He lean his head on the chair as the door flung open again..
"Princess.. "He muttered..
"Good afternoon inspector"Claude said..
Kess nodded then he motioned for her to sit.
Kess gaze met Jerone, then he turn back his attention to Claude...
"Your bodyguard should excuse us"He said
Claude look at Jerone who hesitated before going outside, he wasn't easy for her to convince Jerone to bring her here, she hasn't been able to go anywhere since that stupid puppet who calls himself a king puts a bam on her and her stupid father supported, she was held and treated like a prisoner, her freedom of speech and movement have been taken away from her..
"So what can i do for you princess.. ?
She came back to reality when Kess Question interrupted her thoughts.. She took a deep breathe as she thought of the business that brought her here... "i want the maid released"
Kess sigh, was this what she came here for, as much as he knows the maid was innocent, he can't let her go, she is the only liable suspect they have at hand....
"Am sorry i can't do that"he replied
"Can't or won't"She interjects
"This is a murder case, and that maid is our suspect, you let the suspect go, case is never solved... "
"That maid is innocent and you know that"She retorted
"Do i? He ask as he drool the pen he is holding in the air
"She is innocent, the more you keep her here, the more the real culprit slip from your hand"
"Its our duty to find that out"
"I am the target, i will know if she is the one who tried to poison me"
A part of him wanted to laugh at her statement, his eyes drool on her face, she was beautiful, one of the most beautiful women he has seen in his life but he wasn't the one whi easily fall at the feet of beautiful women....
"How would you know? He ask curiously
"I know who tried to kill me"She blared out
"Who? He ask shapily praying in his heart its the real culprit, he was tired of this case, if she knows who tried to kill her, it was good for her to spit it out so je could end the case once and for all
She inhaled deeply, saying it was the queen will be a stupid thing, will he believe her....
"Who?he ask again eagerly waiting for an answer
"The queen"she snapped
"The queen! He repeated
"Yes the queen, she has a good reason for doing it"
"You know we can't work on reasons, we work with evidence, bring me evidence and i will believe you"
"Are you serious"She blared out
"Am really sorry princess... "
She glared at him then she stood up and walk away slamming the door behind her...
"Why so many crimes"He muttered

Sonia look around as Steve drove into chief Carlos compound, the house was a mansion, then all what he has stolen from her father begin to creep into her head, she wave off the thought as Steve stopped the car in the car gallery....
She preened herself on the side mirror as Steve open the car door....
"You look extremely breathtaking"Steve muttered...
She smile at him,then she came down from the car...
Steve stood aside when he saw Chief Buzo coming towards then...
"Sonia"Chief Buzo called out as he drew closer to her..
His eyes scanned the gown she was wearing, he felt his body itch for her touch when his eyes fell on her voluptuous breast, The gown she was wearing reveal the edging side of her breast... The gown was designed with a net on the stomach which made her flat tummy very visible,the gown covered only her waist and a tiny part of her lap, the rest of it was torn designed to the ground revealing her legs and the silver high heel she wore...
"We thought you aren't coming"Chief Buzo said
"You should know i wouldn't have miss this lovely lunch for anything.. "She said with a smile.
"And Lovely it shall be"Chief Buzo replied as his eyes drool all over her body...
"Shall we then"He added as he extend his hand to her...
"Yes we shall"She replied placing her hand in his...
They walk into the house and Steve follow suit...
Anger flush through Sonia eyes as she saw chief Carlos sitting, but she didnt show it, instead she covered it up with a smile..
Next to him was a woman she thought could probably be his wife...
Steve stood at the door with the thug that was standing there, he watch Sonia sat down with the Chief..
Chief Carlos stare at her, the gown she was wearing can give anyman a hard on at the very instant he lay eyes on her...
Cassandra was furious, furious at the reason a girl will expose her body like that, it was very obvious she wasn't here to discuss business as her husband has told her, she won't have refused her husband when he said someone waq coming for lunch if she knew a LovePeddler was actually the one coming..
"Sonia, i have heard a lot about you, your reputation preceeds you"Chief Carlos said staring gormlessly at her...
"So as i chief, it is my utmost pleasure to finally see you in person"She said...
A sudden rage filled her, she remembered the promise she has made to her mother's grave, she had promise to take everything the chief has taken from them, and she was prepared to take them back to the very last drop.. Then she will make him pay.. BLOOD FOR BLOOD

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2018
Jtmanager:
Abeg,anybody,
Try quote me when update show
I have post the next episode
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Jtmanager(m): 3:07am On Jul 12, 2018
Silver1996:

I have post the next episode
Gracia
More grace to ur pen.

Drop another one na
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2018
Am just imagining the way Sonia dresses.
She wants to burst the chiefs head, ride on girl.. grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2018
tanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Bros, please more more more of this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.