Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

See The Difference Between Christian Bible Translation And Hebrew Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Difference Between Christian Bible Translation And Hebrew Bible (918 Views)

Etymology Of The Words BANTU And HEBREW / What's Your Favourite Bible Translation And Why? / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Difference Between Christian Bible Translation And Hebrew Bible by bunbit23: 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Having gone far in spirit, bringing the words of truth to make the unknown known.
Its high time we bring you true Jewish bible text to help you understand the scripture more.
Bible stories as we all know are never an inspiration of human therefore can't be mistranslated if we must translate it to any other foreign language from the original Hebrew words.

Truth is truth everywhere.
To find true bible text will help us understand true bible story.
If it's true that "All Scripture is God-breathed and is valuable for teaching the truth, convicting of sin, correcting faults and training in right living"
As recorded in 2 Timothy 3:16, we must have a Complete Jewish Bible English.
Bible as we all know had original manuscript written in Jewish letters.

You and I have seen and read different versions of bible text by different authors and religious groups, bringing about mistranslations of the original Jewish text.

Just like our people would rightly say, ife nille lasia, eziokwu agaghi ala ala--even when all things are gone, truth can never go!
Maka gini? Because of what?
Eziokwu bu ndu --truth is life!

Therefore, download COMPLETE JEWISH BIBLE ENGLISH today as we look forward bringing you further discussions reading from COMPLETE JEWISH BIBLE ENGLISH.

If you don't know the truth, you won't make a different man.
It's only the truth you know shall set you free.
That's why you were asked to know the truth.

We have to revisit our discussions on divine entities reading from the complete Jewish Bible text as translated without removing the original letters. This we have to do if we must find the truth hence many words was mistranslated by religious groups for selfish reasons.

You have seen that almost every Christian religious denominations today have their own bible. Going by this, light bearers would find it difficult knowing the truth if the word is not rightly translated.
Re: See The Difference Between Christian Bible Translation And Hebrew Bible by bunbit23: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
Whatever it takes us to make the truth known, that we shall do @Light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. We can't make a difference people if we don't know the truth.
You may say, it doesn't matter what they call him, it doesn't matter the translation: but it matters if we must say the truth.

I keep saying it, my name is my name. Until you call my name, I will answer you. If you don't call my name, do you expect me to answer?
Of course you should not!

It's wrong to mistranslated Yeshua to mean Jesus. Very wrong!
While dealing with a Chinese, irrespective where you come from and your language, you have to call Guangzhou. You can't call Yeshua by the name Jesus simply because you are making a language translations. It's very wrong account. This is what we have in the bible you read today. Christianity made it possible!

Light house of wisdom is here to bring you the truth as seen and as it's.
It matters what you call things.
There are many things in the world we leave today bearing different names.
Even when we have similarity in sounds and writing, yet there's need to make a difference.
This is why I kept reminding us to study to show thyself approved unto God.

Without knowing the truth, you hardly find the way.
It's only the truth that will show you the way.

I have made us know and understand why I like going by bible account. I have no other reason if not to strengthen the truth. Otherwise, our discussions @Light house of wisdom would look as if it's a traditional belief or individual initiative as some assumed earlier.
To prove our steadfast in truth and spirit, we never give up but go deeper revealing words of truth.
Knowing the truth is power.
To exercise power is an ability of the truth you know.
In spirituality, words/language is very important.

This is why you are asked to mind your language structure. Knowing things that you say.

It's a pity that people go on opening mouth to speak anything as it pleases their heart regardless the meaning of the spoken words.

In our l spiritual class, we were meant to understand the importance of saying what we know and be mute on what we don't know.
Going deep the lecture, you find out that to say what you know involve language literature.

That's where language comes in.
Remember, I was precise to let you know the important of speaking your mother tongue or any language you can speak fluently during ritual practices.

These are knowledge that makes the difference. If we are playing with kids or mates, we are free to speak unknown language perhaps for fun.

In company of the Holy Spirit, you dare not make jokes

If this is true, therefore, we ought to mind what we speak.
To mind our spoken words is to understand what we speak.
To understand what we speak is to speak known language.

Don't make fun of this important message members of light house of wisdom.
Re: See The Difference Between Christian Bible Translation And Hebrew Bible by bunbit23: 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Let start from down to climb up. In the Bible book of Ecclesiastes 12:1 we read :
So remember your creator while you are young, before the evil days come, and the years approach when you will say, 'They no longer give me pleasure'.

How do you remember your creator?
Can you truly remember what you don't know anything about?
Could it be possible for one to remember whom he doesn't know?

To remember your creator is to know your creator.
Then, I ask, who is your creator?

It sound like a Sunday school question to kids but then, we have to accept we are kids to become a man.

Just like I earlier mentioned, we have to start from down to climb up.
This talks about fundamental knowledge in spiritualism.

El in Hebrew is a generic word for god that could be used for any god.
This is while you see some Hebrew names such as Isra'El, Emmanua'El, El'ohim, El'shaddai, Micha'El, Jo'El, Ezekie'El, Uri'El, Samu'El, Sachi'El, Rach'El etc

Here, we see 'El' which is 'God' in names of people claiming ownership to mankind.
God's name are seen in the people Isra'El

That's to say, (gods own people) and in other words, God's own mankind.

Who are the gods?

They are the infinite possibilities who created all things!
This was rightly pronounced if you can read your bible.

This is the reason I asked you to download the Complete Jewish Bible English for better understanding.
Everything as I teach is well spelt reading from Complete Jewish Bible English unlike the new modern religious group bibles written by ignorant believers who lack spiritual knowledge.
Re: See The Difference Between Christian Bible Translation And Hebrew Bible by bunbit23: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
It's when you read the true text, finding the true words you go on asking about your being as a human. This rightful thought will bring insight. Revealing the truth which you need to know as a light bearer

Isra'el have sound spiritual knowledge made known to them from their forefathers.
They had never accepted false information in replacement of the truth as seen in realms of spirits.

When they want to talk about the most high God they call him El'ohim

They had never call him El which does not define him alone

They would rather accept angels for Adonai or El'ohim

Let read from Bible text for the truth

Re: See The Difference Between Christian Bible Translation And Hebrew Bible by bunbit23: 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
We read from Bible text according to Matthew 1:18-25

Here is how the birth of Yeshua the Messiah took place. When his mother Miryam was engaged to Yosef, before they were married, she was found to be pregnant from the Ruach HaKodesh.

19 Her husband-to-be, Yosef, was a man who did what was right; so he made plans to break the engagement quietly, rather than put her to public shame.

20 But while he was thinking about this, an angel of ADONAI appeared to him in a dream and said, "Yosef, son of David, do not be afraid to take Miryam home with you as your wife; for what has been conceived in her is from the Ruach HaKodesh.

21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to name him Yeshua, [which means 'ADONAI saves,'] because he will save his people from their sins."

22 All this happened in order to fulfill what ADONAI had said through the prophet,

23 "The virgin will conceive and bear a son, and they will call him 'Immanu El." (The name means, "God is with us."wink

24 When Yosef awoke he did what the angel of ADONAI had told him to do- he took Miryam home to be his wife,

25 but he did not have sexual relations with her until she had given birth to a son, and he named him Yeshua.
Re: See The Difference Between Christian Bible Translation And Hebrew Bible by bunbit23: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
In verse 18b we read... When his mother Miryam was engaged to Yosef, before they were married, she was found to be pregnant from the Ruach HaKodesh.

Who is Ruach HaKodesh?

Some of you believed as you were been taught that Miryam (Mary) was pregnant by the angel.
Here, you see that the Bible true text said a different thing.
Ruach HaKodesh

Ruach HaKodesh is not an angel but Holy Spirit

How many of you know there's a different between Holy Spirit and Angels?
We have discussed earlier before now which you may read at your leisure time to know the unknown https://www.nairaland.com/4169665/difference-between-god-gods-goddess

Can you see today the difference as we taught you earlier?
These teaching we had some time ago but I wish we revisit the discussion using true and original Jewish Bible text where original text remain same, having no mistranslations.

Right here, we made you to understand the difference between 'El' god and and El'ohim the great god.

When you are talking about the great god, know the right name not being ignorant to call him god thinking you are making reference to El'ohim.

This was what I meant the moment I said, this is what we known him for in white witch occult society 'The Most High' not God.

Ruach HaKodesh are Holy Spirits.
Holy spirits are different from angels of El'ohim/Adonai.
Holy spirits are those spirits who created things with El'ohim but refused to join him to heaven where he dwells with the angels.
Holy Spirits are not created as he (El'ohim) created some angels.

Angels are not Ruach HaKodesh
Angels are messengers who dwell in heaven with El'ohim/Adonai.
They are the workforce of El'ohim/Adonai.

Gods are the Ruach HaKodesh, not same person as El'ohim.
El'ohim is the grand creator.
He was the master planner who initiated the grand plan for creation and whose under his sovereignty all things was created.

El'ohim is not angel.
But owner of angels who does not own the gods or have supreme authority over the gods as he has over the angels. He is better in good terms with the gods and goddesses who made creation possible through him and for him.

These and lots more are information we made available earlier. You can access them if you must click on the link above.
Knowledge is power.
Re: See The Difference Between Christian Bible Translation And Hebrew Bible by bunbit23: 7:40am On Apr 09, 2018
In verse 24a we read,
When Yosef awoke he did what the angel of Adonai had told him to do

Telling you that it was different spirits in operation. The one that got Miryam pregnant is different from the spirit that came with messages to the husband.

This information is coming your way for you to understand and know the truth.
Without knowing the truth, you can't distinguish between this and that hence ignorant presented then same making no significant differences.
Re: See The Difference Between Christian Bible Translation And Hebrew Bible by bunbit23: 1:39am On Apr 10, 2018
In John 7:28-29 we read,
28 Whereupon Yeshua, continuing to teach in the Temple courts, cried out, "Indeed you do know me! And you know where I'm from! And I have not come on my own! The One who sent me is real. But him you don't know!

29 I do know him, because I am with him, and he sent me!"

He was specific, saying what he knew, which is true.

How many of you are bold to defend yourself even when others don't seem to understand you?
How many of you can stand for the truth not following the mass?
How many of you can say No because the answer is No even when everyone was shouting Yes?
How many of you?

Are you a light bearer?

If you are a light bearer you must be proud without fear, stand for the truth to make a different man or woman.
It doesn't matter what people say about you, what matters is that you are right, saying the truth because you know the truth.

Having spiritual knowledge is the ultimate goal which you have to set for yourself.
Strive to know the truth.
Whatever it cost you to know the truth, get ready and pay the price.
When you do, stand to defend the truth at any cost.

1 Like

Re: See The Difference Between Christian Bible Translation And Hebrew Bible by bunbit23: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2018
Truth will never disgrace you, it will rather honour you.

Truth will never kill you, it will rather save your soul, giving you life and great abundance.

This is why we can't give up bringing words of the truth to your notice day by day.

This we have vowed to do and so I mote it be!
Angels guide!!
Re: See The Difference Between Christian Bible Translation And Hebrew Bible by bunbit23: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
Adomi Omoka:
Thank you Sir

Pino Degrees:
Thank you GM. This has opened my eyes more. I have downloaded the complete Jewish Bible.

Kings:
More light to your paths sir

Chidiebere Jos:
Good morning odogwuakataaka, any one wey no know about you and the wisdom wey dey imparted in you don enter "one hance"motorcycle. May you live like tomorrow. Fellow light bearers I greet you all. May more lights brace our paths. Angels guide us all. Issseeeee

I have 3 versions of the Jewish Bible.

Thanks GM. You are indeed a man of truth. Okala madu, Okala mmuo. I ga di ka echi

Emmanuel Asaba:
Thank u my GM

Faith:
This is an eye opener, thank u my GM. More light to your path sir

POWER WISDOM:
Eyes opening

Ernest Lagos:
Good afternoon my great grand master, okwesiri eze, Odogwuakataaka 1 of our generation and generations to come..
Isi mmiri Igbo nile ekenem gi ma kenekwa ife na emeli gi ife,
Wise one may you live forever.

You are a rare demi god sir, I don't know how I can explaining the kind of wonderful and kindhearted man you are

I will live never to forget you or lost contact with you, Odikaria too much I will come down to your abode, but most importantly I will never forget to show what I will call my due appreciation to you (the great oracle) any time and every time I am buoyant.

Nna anyi may the most high, the angels, the gods and goddess of isi mmiri Igbo nile and your ancestors bless and keep you... Iseeeeeeeeeeee

Please the newly added members should private chat me for guides on the previous teachings on rituals

Good afternoon my fellow light bearers, the lucky generations

Am really very sorry for my absence for some times now, I have actually delayed giving the necessary guides to the newly added members, am very sorry please, am fully to take up responsibility as a monitor
Re: See The Difference Between Christian Bible Translation And Hebrew Bible by bunbit23: 6:43am On Apr 15, 2018

(1) (Reply)

I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop / Baptism Gone Wrong At Bariga Jetty As Pastor Drowns / Church Members Seen Bowing Down And Scrambling To Touch Pastor Obinim Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.